When two families come together, it can be a beautiful thing. The two families can bond over shared values and traditions. They can also support each other through tough times. Here are some quotes about bringing two families together.
1. Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. –Lisa Weed
2. When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. –Joyce Brothers
3. One of the most important lessons our children have learned from divorces is that some things in life can come to an end, but that’s okay because something new is manifested. In our case, it’s a blended family that has respect, love, trust, authenticity, and a sense of fun. –Jennifer Kessler
4. It’s about prioritizing. Just take it one step at a time. Do the best you can. I’m a mom and I have two husbands—an ex-husband and a next husband. It’s a blended family and it’s very hard to keep things together, but we’re happy and we live in love. –Kimora Lee Simmons
Importance of Keeping a Family Together
Table of Contents
When it comes to quotes about bringing families together, there are plenty of options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for something heartwarming or funny, there’s bound to be a quote that fits your needs. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite quotes about bringing families together. We hope you find one that resonates with you!
5. Taking two families and blending them into one takes dedication and effort, but it will be one of the most rewarding undertakings of your life. –Unknown
6. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team. –Phil Jackson
7. Family is a struggle you’ll never regret working toward. –Unknown
8. Stepfamily households do not begin and end at the front door. –Patricia Papernow
9. There is nothing so rewarding as bringing two families together and making it work. –Unknown
10. Enjoy the little things in life… for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things. –Robert Brault
11. A stepparent is so much more than just a parent: They made the choice to love when they didn’t have to. –Unknown
Marriage Is Between Two Families Quotes
When two people get married, their families also become connected. From in-laws to grandparents and cousins, a new spouse means a whole new set of relatives. It can be daunting, but it can also be wonderful to see how two families can come together and form their own traditions. Here are some quotes about marriage bringing two families together.
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin
“In marriage do thou be wise: prefer the person before money, virtue before beauty, the mind before the body; then thou hast a wife, a friend, a companion, a second self.” -William Penn
“For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
12. If you’re struggling with your role, be kind to yourself and remember that step parenting is one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. Not because of any flaw of yours, but because that’s the nature of the role. –Jenna Kori
13. You were born with the ability to change someone’s life; don’t ever waste it. –Unknown
14. Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy’s staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce. –Jennifer Weiner
15. I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better. –George C. Lichtenberg
16. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy in a blended family. –Unknown
A Family That Stays Together Quotes
A family that stays together quotes may seem like something from a movie or fairytale, but for some families, it is reality. In fact, for many families, staying together is more important than ever. The following are some of the best quotes about families that stay together:
“A family that stays together is a force to be reckoned with.” This quote comes from actress Reese Witherspoon and it couldn’t be more true. A family that sticks together is a team that can accomplish anything.
“The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” This quote comes from Charles Kuralt and highlights what really matters in life. At the end of the day, it’s the people we love who are most important, not material things.
17. In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. –Friedrich Neitzche
18. Family life contributes immensely to an individual’s happiness. Only in a happy home life can complete contentment be found. –Dorothea S. Kopplin
19. Every family is dysfunctional, whether you want to admit it or not. –Shailene Woodley
20. Blended families are beautiful. Every member has their own color, but it’s only when you bring them together that you can see the rainbow. –Unknown
21. Family, no matter what it looks like, is always filled with love. –Unknown
22. Every family has a story to tell—blended families just have more chapters. –Unknown
23. The memories you make with your family are everything. –Candace Cameron Bure
24. Family isn’t defined only by last names or by blood; it’s defined by commitment and by love. –Dave Willis
25. Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad … these are the people who know you the best and love you. –Jenna Morasca
26. The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst. –Marge Kennedy
27. Family is a lifejacket in the stormy sea of life. –J.K. Rowling
28. Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need. –Sarah Ban Breathnach
29. A family doesn’t have to be perfect; it just needs to be united. –Unknown
30. Sticking with your family is what makes it a family. –Mitch Albom
31. Being part of a blended family means you’re part of something very wonderful. –Unknown
Wedding Ceremony Joining Two Families
In many ways, a blended family is like any other family. The members love and care for one another and want what’s best for the group. However, there are some unique challenges that come with being part of a blended family. For one thing, there are usually two sets of parents with their own parenting styles and expectations. It can be difficult to find a balance that works for everyone involved. Additionally, step-siblings may not have the same relationship as full siblings. They may not share the same interests or have the same history.
32. It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage; to put together a family and a home. –Elizabeth Edwards
33. Think of your family today and every day thereafter. Don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate them. –Josiah
34. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. –Henry Ford
35. Remember why you chose to come together in the first place—the love that you have for your partner. Your partner’s children are an extension of them and this makes them just as important to your happiness. –Beth Happiness
36. Bright families are just like bright colors: When you blend two, you get something beautiful! –Unknown
37. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other. –Richard Bach
Two Families Become One Poem
A family is a special unit composed of individuals who love and care for one another. Though families may be different in their own ways, they all share one commonality: the desire to be together. For many people, this desire is fulfilled through the traditional nuclear family structure. But for others, the concept of family is much broader.
For example, when two families come together through marriage, they form a new unit that is both unique and special. In these cases, it’s not just about two individuals coming together, but two families as well. And while the process of merging two families can sometimes be challenging, it can also be incredibly rewarding.
One way to look at it is that when two families come together, they are creating something bigger than themselves.
38. Blood makes you related; love makes you family. –Unknown
39. There will always be steps you can take toward unity in your blended family. You will make—one step at a time! –Donna Houpe
40. All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy, for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves. We must die to one life before we can enter into another. –Anatole France
41. Blended families are a beautiful mix of diverse people who each serve an important role in our lives. At times, it can be challenging to appreciate everyone’s unique beauty. –Deana Keller La Rosa
Family Get Together Quotes
In “Bringing Two Families Together Quotes,” we explore the joys and challenges of bringing two families together through the words of those who have experienced it themselves. From the funny to the sentimental, these quotes offer a unique insight into the complex dynamics of family life. Whether you’re currently struggling to bridge the gap between your own family members, or simply looking for a little inspiration, these quotes are sure to resonate.
42. The blended family isn’t just an ordinary family times two. It’s a special kind of family with special needs. –Maxine Marsolin
43. If the family were a boat, it would be a canoe that makes no progress unless everyone paddles. –Letty Cottin Pogrebin
44. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. –George Bernard Shaw
45. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. –Desmond Tutu
46. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. –Richard Bach
47. Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back. –John Ruskin
48. Family means putting your arms around each other and being there. –Barbara Bush
49. Blended families are woven together by choice, strengthened by love, tested by everything and each are uniquely ours. –Unknown
50. Family is family, whether it’s the one you start out with the one you end up with, or the family you gain along the way. –Unknown
Finally, although both families came from different backgrounds, they were able to come together and create a strong, loving bond. The quotes above show the importance of family, love, and togetherness. Families are essential in our lives and we should cherish them.