Who is Jessica Lange?
If you want to know about one of the most famous and most successful actresses in the USA then You have to know about Jessica Lange. Because Jessica Lange is a famous actress in America. The full name of Jessica Lange is Jessica Phyllis Lange.
This actress has huge fame and a big showcase to keep her awards and crests. Because she is an actor who has won almost every award related to the film. Some of her most famous movies are “King Kong”, “Music Box”, “In Secret” etc. Jessica Lange’s talents are not invested only in acting. She is a deep thinker and a good speaker. Jessica Lange has a huge number of quotes. Jessica Lange quotes are the result of her thoughts.
Top 50 Jessica Lange Quotes:
1. Acceptance and tolerance and forgiveness, those are life-altering lessons. —Jessica Lange
2. It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It’s humiliating. —Jessica Lange
3. To work with a director that has emotional commitment and passion toward the characters, and the piece, and the experiences, it only enriches your work.—Jessica Lange
4. I am tortured when I am away from my family, from my children. I am horribly guilt-ridden.—Jessica Lange
5. Allow the diversity to exist. There is nothing wrong with it. Hell, we put up with the religious right-we can put up with transgendered human beings.—Jessica Lange
6. Be present. I would encourage you with all my heart just to be present. Be present and open to the moment that is unfolding before you. Because, ultimately, your life is made up of moments. So don’t miss them by being lost in the past or anticipating the future.—Jessica Lange
7. When you learn not to want things so badly, life comes to you.—Jessica Lange
8. Moments of pure happiness…come upon you unexpectedly. Don’t be too preoccupied to experience them.—Jessica Lange
9. Everything is transient. Everything is constantly changing. The only thing we have is now.—Jessica Lange
10. I regret those times when I’ve chosen the dark side. I’ve wasted enough time not being happy.—Jessica Lange
11. Don’t be absent from your own life.—Jessica Lange
12. The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.—Jessica Lange
13. I’ve never been a sunny personality. I’ve never been outgoing. I’m a solitary person.—Jessica Lange
14. One of the things I love about acting is that it reveals a certain something about yourself, but it doesn’t reveal your own personal story.—Jessica Lange
15. I love men. I’ve always been drawn to poets, artists, and madmen. Sometimes all three in one—Jessica Lange
16. I have a life that’s just been a well of loneliness.—Jessica Lange
17. It’s easy to judge, to think we know for certain the right thing to do. Sometimes, it just isn’t so clear.—Jessica Lange
18. For me, acting was always a way to explore emotions – to dip into the well and really try to reach rock bottom down there. That was the most exciting part of it. I hadn’t found anything that really allowed me to do that until I came upon acting.—Jessica Lange
19. If Ive got a clean pair of jeans and a T-shirt, thats usually a good day for me.—Jessica Lange
20. I have always followed the most passionate course.—Jessica Lange
21. American Horror Story re-energized me; it re-energized my career. There’s no shame in recognizing that. It’s exposed me to a whole new generation, which is a little strange. I’m not used to young people thinking I’m cool.—Jessica Lange
22. All through life I’ve harbored anger rather than expressed it at the moment.—Jessica Lange
23. I want to live my life with no goals anymore, but just completely free, like I did when I was younger.—Jessica Lange
24. What I love about photography, and it’s the same thing I love about acting, really, is that it forces you, like, right into the moment, where you can’t be distracted, where you can’t be, like, thinking about other things or ahead of yourself or behind yourself.—Jessica Lange
25. I am tortured when I am away from my family, from my children. I am horribly guilt-ridden.—Jessica Lange
26. Allow the diversity to exist. There is nothing wrong with it. Hell, we put up with the religious right-we can put up with transgendered human beings.—Jessica Lange
27. If I had to start over, I’d pursue photography – probably to the exclusion of acting.—Jessica Lange
28. we must remain hopeful that for our children and our children’s children, that we are not a warring nation, but we will embrace and practice true compassion and honor the ideals of peace and freedom, and we will not give up.—Jessica Lange
29. I worked on my voice for ‘Sweet Dreams’ but only to match my speaking voice to Patsy’s actual singing voice. That was my way into that character.—Jessica Lange
30. As an actor, you have to have trust and believe that somebody is taking care of you or watching your back. With a part like this, especially with where we’re going with it, I can’t pull any punches. I can’t do it halfway, especially when you’re dealing with madness and this descent into madness.—Jessica Lange
31. This idea of selfishness as a virtue, as opposed to generosity: That, to me, is unnatural.—Jessica Lange
32. I do love acting. But to work as a photojournalist would have been extraordinary.—Jessica Lange
33. I’ve been thinking a lot about next year, which will be the first time in 25 years that I don’t have a child at home.—Jessica Lange
34. I love being a mother. I loved being a daughter, a sister, a wife. I love being a woman with men. I love having given birth.—Jessica Lange
35. Because Shakespeare’s language is so expansive, we’re under this misconception that it’s difficult. But I discovered that it’s easy because it’s so brilliantly written. The words are perfect, and the language is intelligent and very emotional.—Jessica Lange
36. Digital doesn’t interest me. It’s too many steps removed from the actual tactile thing. I still read books. I don’t read online.—Jessica Lange
37. I have been a waitress, and I was a damn fine waitress too, let me tell you.—Jessica Lange
38. That’s always been like a fascination to me – watching my family, three sisters and a brother and all growing up basically in the same situation and each one being so totally different and going on to completely different areas and directions. But for me to go into psychoanalysis really steadily, would be putting too much energy into trying to figure out why I am the way I am… Basically this is how I am and it’s alright and I don’t want to know why I’m this way.—Jessica Lange
39. I am coming to the end of acting. I have a list: another stage production, maybe one or two more movies, one more season of American Horror Story. . . and then that is it for me. Because I think that’s enough. I want to go out with a bang. . . or should I say, a scare?—Jessica Lange
40. I never think of the future. I never imagine what comes next.—Jessica Lange
41. Sometimes the odds are against you-the director doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing, or something falls apart in the production, or you’re working with an actor who’s just unbearable.—Jessica Lange
42. Successful model? That’s a myth. The year I modeled was the most painful year of my life. Editors would always talk to you in the third person as though you were merely a piece of merchandise.—Jessica Lange
43. In families there is always the mythology. My father died when my kids were quite young still, and yet they still tell his stories. That is how a person lives on.—Jessica Lange
44. Once I started on ‘Frances’ I discovered it was literally a bottomless well. It devastated me to maintain that for eighteen weeks, to be immersed in this state of rage for twelve to eighteen hours a day. It spilled all over, into other areas of my life.—Jessica Lange
45. There are no explanations, there are no answers.—Jessica Lange
46. I never just slide through anything. I explore everything to the fullest, whether good or bad.—Jessica Lange
47. I’ve got nothing left to lose at this point. The work I’ve done is out there.—Jessica Lange
48. There was that feminist myth that we can do everything. I don’t think you can.—Jessica Lange
49. At certain times you really feel as though you have to do something.—Jessica Lange
50. Families survive, one way or another. You have a tie, a connection that exists long after death, through many lifetimes.—Jessica Lange
Jessica Lange Biography:
Biography is a good way to know about a person. Jessica Lange’s life is very interesting and the story of her success also makes people happy. So, let’s read about her life.
Jessica Lange Early Life
Jessica Lange is from Cloquet, Minnesota. Her birth time was 20 April 1949. The parents name of this actor is Albert John Lange and Dorothy Florence. Jessica Lange’s father is a teacher and a traveling salesman. For her father’s profession, the family had to move to several places in the childhood of Jessica Lange. For this reason, the mentality of Jessica Lange was formed in this way. Jessica Lange’s sisters and her parents helped her to become an actor.
Jessica Lange Education
As I already said, Jessica Lange’s family moved to several places in her childhood. For that frequent movement, her study hampered. The elementary and high school education-related information about Jessica Lange is not known to anyone. But she attended the University of Minnesota, after getting a scholarship. But she did not complete her study here for her traveling mind. Later Jessica Lange studied acting.
Jessica Lange Career
The acting career of Jessica Lange is long and worth remembering. She is only 13th in the history of film award winning Triple Crowns of Acting. She also has many other awards which are dreamlike for many other actors. Jessica Lange started her acting career with the movie “1976 remake”. This was a movie by Dino De Laurentiis. Jessica Lange is also a photographer. Her photography also had potential but acting she loves. Jessica Lange’s other specialty is her philosophical mind. She has the capability to think very deeply.
Why Should We Follow Jessica Lange?
Qualities of a person attract other people to him or her. For these qualities, people also follow someone. If we want to talk about the reason to follow Jessica Lange then we have to talk about her acting qualities first. Her acting is mind-blowing. The people who follow Jessica Lange all over the world, all love her for her acting quality. So, we can say that the acting of Jessica Lange can be followed. Jessica Lange is a hard-working artist. Her hard work in the field of acting makes her more successful. This quality of her also can be followed.
Finally, we can remark that life, education, and everything Jessica Lange has is related to acting. Jessica Lange’s other specialties are also worth mentioning. Among these, her quotes make her a remarkable figure. Jessica Lange quotes should be followed by us.