Top 44 Leaders Eat Last Quotes
1. Feeling stressed and anxious speaks more about management and leadership, not what work you are engaged in.
2. Always remember that you are the architect of the problem ahead of you. Do not be a victim of the situation.
3. Build a team where everyone’s caliber matches one another. This will turn your vision into a remarkable reality with a well-put team.
4. Efforts do not give immediate results and neither are they easily measurable.
5. The more you control everything, the more stress you will be causing yourself and vice versa.
6. Trust is not about knowing that your team follows the exact set of rules. Trusting means knowing that your team members are aware of when to disobey the rules and when not to.
7. Always try to be a great leader by thinking about others first and being willing to give up something that you wanted.
8. When it is required, leaders decide and determine to east last.
9. Great leaders run into danger first, before their team members.
10. The real deal for any leader is to think of efficient ways to put up with the team and bring them together to work as a good team.
11. Managing your problems with your best people will make you good, but to become great as a leader, you have to build opportunities for them as well.
12. Always do a job that you love so that when you return home after a long day, you feel inspired, fulfilled, grateful and safe, not stressed.
13. Feeling content about your job is a natural human right that you are entitled to, but very few people get to feel it.
14. You know you are a leader when everything you do inspires other people to learn, do, become and dream more.
15. When you see how a person treats other people who do nothing for him, you get to know about the character of the person himself.
16. If you want to become a great leader, you need to actually think properly about the ones who are leading your organization.
17. Always try to understand the real meaning of leadership privilege which arrives at the cost of self-interest.
18. All the components of trust are what leadership is all about: integrity, honesty, accountability.
19. Your rank in your office does not make you a leader. The way you work with others and handle situations speaks about the kind of leader that you are.
20. Judge a person by how he treats other people, not by how he treats you.
21. A true leader always puts others’ needs above his own. This should be his volunteer willingness.
22. A Zen Buddhist once said, how you do anything is how you do everything.
23. Always try to care about your people, not about the numbers. Only then everyone will solve problems, follow and see to it that your vision becomes reality in every way you wanted it to.
24. Make your vision come alive stably and realistically, not in an expedient manner.
25. Be the leader that you once wished you had to guide you through in your life.
26. Weak leadership and management can affect the morale of the people.
27. Do not take the profit out of a rank you are in. Always think about the good of the people around you.
28. Do not sacrifice other’s interests to achieve yours’.
29. Try being a parent who works late but is happy with the job than being someone who comes home early but is unhappy. This will affect your children.
30. When your words and works combine and mean the same as your intentions, that makes you a person with integrity.
31. Never forget that your position in a company gives you all the advantages. It is not because of you. It is your position.
32. Leadership does not mean assigning work to the team and sitting and doing less than before. It means you have to start doing more and manage the whole team.
33. Energy and time, will be consumed when you are giving your best to be a leader.
34. Your commitment to people is a major part of leadership.
35. When you are a great leader, it requires the combined problem of solving the ability of people who trust each other.
36. The demands of your work do not cause you stress. It is how you control your workers throughout the day and their feelings about it.
37. The unsatisfied feeling you get after a long hard working day is not because of the amount of effort you put into it. It is because there is no balance between your hard work and the outcome.
38. Being a great leader means you have to take responsibility for all your team members for their successes and even their downfalls.
39. Great leaders give up the spotlight in order to focus on the things to be ahead in the future by spending a lot of time and energy with the help and support of their people.
40. A great leader needs to assure that all his team members are confident and trained fine to act on their jobs.
41. You have to lead your organization out of a crisis. No organization was handled in a crisis, it was led. Be the leader that leads everyone out of trouble.
42. Always choose to sacrifice what is yours sooner and try to save what is your team members’.
43. Being a great leader means you have to face the danger first, totally unknown to what’s coming.
44. When your teammates feel safe around you, they will start doing things that are right for the organization and things that will help your vision be executed.