1. True Americanism is practical idealism. Its aims, instead of being materialistic and mechanical, are idealistic to the point of being Utopian. In this way, the U.S. can provide and express ideals that strike a chord in humans everywhere – a declaration of independence on behalf of all the peoples of the world. -Maurice Saatchi
2. According to materialistic science, any memory requires a material substrate, such as the neuronal network in the brain or the DNA molecules of the genes.
– Stanislav Grof
03. American culture is probably the least Christian culture that we’ve ever had because it is so materialistic and it’s so full of lies. The whole advertising world is just, it’s just intertwined with lies, appealing to the worst of the instincts we have. -Eugene H. Peterson
4. One of the experts bought his first piece at the age of four, so they did start very young, most of them. They did it out of genuine interest but today’s kids are much more materialistic and there’s a danger, I suppose, that they might just be out to make dosh. -Michael Aspel
5. That materialistic life, that’s not my god.
6. I’m not a materialistic person, to be honest. I’m all about the energy, man. I never had anything growing up, so I don’t know what it means to lose anything. -Raftaar
7. I draw from my family and my friends and I feel like that small-town person. The achievements, the materialistic possessions have really become to mean less. They mean nothing. -Sheryl Crow
8. The great question of our time is, ‘Will we be motivated by materialistic philosophy or by spiritual power?’ -Billy Graham
9. All man’s failures are either because of the religious denial of man’s biological needs or the materialistic denial of man’s spiritual desires. -Alija Izetbegovic
10. I’m not materialistic. I believe in presents from the heart, like a drawing that a child does. -Victoria Beckham
11. As human beings, we’re very materialistic and have all this stuff – furs and cars and diamonds and money. -Smokey Robinson
12. Our socialism does not include extreme materialistic concepts, since Indonesia is primarily a God-fearing, God-loving nation. Our socialism is a mixture. We draw political equality from the American Declaration of Independence. We draw spiritual equality from Islam and Christianity. We draw scientific equality from Marx. -Sukarno
13. Tahiti is now completely occupied by materialistic ideas and I think it is wrong. -Sterling Hayden
14. I’m not a materialistic person. -Marat Safin
15. The materialistic point of view in psychology can claim, at best, only the value of an heuristic hypothesis. -Wilhelm Wundt
16. Time and tide wait for no man. -Geoffrey Chaucer
17.You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. -Abraham Lincoln
18. Time and tide wait for no man. -Geoffrey Chaucer
19. When I read things like the foundations of capitalism are shattering, I’m like, maybe we need that. Maybe we need some time where we’re walking around with a donkey with pots clanging on the sides. -Louis C. K.
20. Cars and cameras are the two things I let myself be materialistic about. I don’t care about other stuff. -Louis C. K.
21. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. -Abraham Lincoln
22.You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
23. Sex is the mysticism of materialism and the only possible religion in a materialistic society.
24. I’m not materialistic. I love clothes and all that stuff, but I don’t need it to live. Kylie Jenner
25. The Malays are spiritually inclined, tolerant, and easy-going. The non-Malays, and especially the Chinese, are materialistic, aggressive, and have an appetite for work. For equality to come about, it is necessary that these strikingly contrasting races adjust to each other. —Mahathir Mohamad
26. The world is set up – as foreign as that can be to some people who are very materialistic – but there is a force in this world, once we step into it, that opens doors for us, that gives us a sense of purpose and the greatest life there is, in my view. – James Redfield
27. Further, for once, I like the idea that people who think I’m a constant voice for the furthering of the imagination have to see that interest in a more materialistic fashion. – Peter Sotos
28. I had a fairly enlightened dad, though if you looked at his resume, it might not seem that way. He was a chartered accountant for Price Waterhouse. He was strict, and we had a very ordered life. To this day, I am the least materialistic person I know, because my father didn’t raise me to just go out and buy this or that car. – Hugh Jackman
29. The standard entertainment industry reaction to Hollywood’s box office slump reveals the same shallow, materialistic mindset that helped create the problem in the first place. – Michael Medved
30. I’m not that materialistic. I like nice clothes and that, but I don’t spend lots of money on stuff. I’m not really into TV, I don’t have an iPod, I’ve got a gramophone. – Paloma Faith
31. The new artists coming through were very materialistic and Hollywood, not so engaged in communication. – Patti Smith
32. All the materialistic things I have been able to have over the last number of years are slowly being taken away from me. It’s been really challenging but also it’s been encouraging to myself to see what my God is actually doing. -Israel Folau
33. I don’t believe in materialistic gifts and grand gestures. -Barun Sobti
34. If you’re losing, just be a man; be a man and lose as a man. – Marat Safin
35. My mother said I would have more chances to become a tennis player than a football player. – Marat Safin
36. New York is a fantastic city. – Marat Safin
37. The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. – Eminem
38. We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. – Carl Jung
39. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. – Albert Einstein