Top 39 Scooter Quotes
1. “It is easy to turn a scooter, but not a train with 40 bogeys. This is such a big country, changes are constant and widespread.” – Narendra Modi.
2. “When I know I’m not doing any auditions, I go to the skate park on my scooter or my bike.” – Kodi Smit-McPhee.
3. “I’m a 34-year-old man who calls himself Scooter. That describes the vibe.” – Scooter Braun.
4. “I was a daredevil before, and after I lost my sight I was the same. I loved riding bikes, scooters and horses. I even learned to box. Muhammad Ali is my hero.” — Andrea Bocelli.
5. “He told me he fell for me the moment I shouted at him from across the street when he almost ran me off my scooter. I told him it took me longer than that. He doesn’t care. I love him now, and that’s all that matters.” — ‘Chasing Daisy
6. “If the bike is a building, then the scooter is the foundation.” – Chinmay Ranjan Nayak.
7. “Ove gives the box a skeptical glance, as if it’s a highly dubious sort of box, a box that rides a scooter and wears tracksuit pants and just called Ove “my friend” before offering to sell him a watch.” — Fredrik Backman.
8. “I don’t walk on stage unless I’m playing with a orchestra. But when I play a recital, I’m sort of on a scooter, and I just scoot very quickly on stage, and they’re saying, wow, look at this. He’s so fast.” — Itzhak Perlman.
9. “I play a lot of games on my iPhone. There is a game called Rat on a Scooter that I will promote as much as possible because it has brought me so much joy.” — Jonah Hill.
10. “Like when you misplace your scooter keys or your phone and then they turn up and you get a rush of luckiness, as if the stars or fate or something has singled you out for a win.” — Margaret Atwood.
11. “We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.” — Bryan White.
12. “I can’t promise we’ll ever use you for a hasty getaway,” Cole said, “but with a little work, you might be able to race my grandmother-while she’s on her scooter.” — Gena Showalter.
13. “Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” — George Carlin
14. “I bought an electric scooter in sixth grade. Bankrupted me.” — Zac Efron.
15. “Europe is scooters. Europe is five young people on one bench sharing a chocolate bar. Their idea of entertainment and fun is so much different than ours, which is exactly why a movie about them would be funny.” — Mike Myers
16. “When I was in middle school, I tried to impress this girl by jumping over this ledge on a scooter. I caught the edge of the ledge and totally fell right in front of her. I never talked to her again. So [my advice is], take it easy if you have a school crush!” — Kevin Jonas.
17. “We’re living in a time period where if a kid is on a plastic scooter that’s one inch off the ground, mom and dad think he should have a helmet on. I don’t think they should have a helmet on. They should break their leg and have an imagination. Otherwise, we’re going to have a nation of accountants.” — Ramin Bahrani
18. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” — Abraham Lincoln.
19. “It’s the ride of life the journey from here to there living and loving every moment like we have none to spare.” — Jess Chief Brynjulson.
20. “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.” — Ashleigh Brilliant.
21. “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?” — Robin Williams.
22. “My heart’s in stage. Making Quadrophenia was exciting because we were riding around on scooters with no crash helmets. But “hurry up and wait” is the anthem of films. Everybody wants you ready, and then you sit doing nothing.” — Phil Daniels.
23. “I am a big Vespa enthusiast, and I enjoy the state park aspect of California. It’s awfully nice to ride my little scooter through the mountains and then wind up at the ocean.” — Deirdre Lovejoy.
24. “I have a very simple philosophy. One has to separate the abilities from the disabilities. The fact I cannot walk, that I need crutches or a scooter or whatever it is, has nothing to do with my playing the violin.” — Itzhak Perlman.
25. “One of the jokes on our flight is that, if we have a normal entry day going, the plan is for me… to actually take the orbiter first and fly it for maybe 10 or 15 seconds and then hand it on over to Scooter.” — Duane G. Carey.
26. “You know, Scooter’s going to do the first separation burn; I’m going to do the second separation burn.” — Duane G. Carey.
27. “When you’re only source of income is a $20 allowance and you rely on a Razor scooter to get around, life’s not that serious.” — Sean Evans.
28. “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.” — Ashleigh Brilliant.
29. “Any time you do an Adam Sandler film, it’s kind of like a boys’ club, because you’re hanging out and there are guitars around, and basketballs and footballs and electric bikes and scooters and different people dropping by.” — Kevin Nealon.
30. “The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.” — Al McGuire.
31. “I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly.” — Peter Cook.
32. “We did rent some houses in different hub cities which made it that we weren’t in hotels all the time. But we’re on the bus a lot. Isaiah, our 4-year-old, he loves it. He boots around on his scooter and he loves seeing all the people on tour that he gets to know.” — Mike Fisher.
33. “If you want to inspire the world, first inspire yourself.” — Scooter Braun.
34. “I’ve done a little bit of TV. I’m doing a little mini-series at the moment called ‘Scooter.” — Ben Nicholas.
35. “I can’t wait to ride my electric scooter, walk my dog, watch TV, be bored … and I’m gonna put [my Oscar] in my hand and kiss it every night before I go to sleep.” — Quvenzhane Wallis.
36. “All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening.” — Alexander Woollcott.
37. “Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.” — Oscar Wilde.
39. “Why do you insist on taking the scooter if you know you’re not going to want to use it?’The child spoke with her wet lips brushing the flesh of her mother’s ear: ‘I don’t know what I’m going to want until when I want it.” — Zadie Smith.