1. “A baby’s feet, like seashells pink .” – Algernon Charles Swinburne.
2. “She hardly ever thought of him. He had worn a place for himself in some corner of her heart, as a sea shell, always boring against the rock, might do.” – T. H. White.
3. “My toes know where they belong. They find the sand.” – Nallén.
4. “Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.” – Stephen Gardiner.
5. “Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me.” – Albert Schweitzer.
6. “I have a large seashell collection which I keep scattered along the beaches around the world. Maybe you’ve seen it.” – Steven Wright.
7. “How did these beautiful rainbow tints get into the shell of the freshwater clam buried in the mud at the bottom of our dark river?” – Henry David Thoreau.
8. “When I lean my ear up against your seashell heart, I can hear an ocean of loving roaring inside.” – John Mark Green.
9. “Don’t let the waves of others drown out your own ocean song. Hold your heart as though it was a seashell. And listen to it. Listen to its music. To the whispers of your ocean within. And then swim.” – S. C. Lourie.
10. “In fact, we started off with two or three different shells and the shell had life of its own.” – Ken Thompson.
11. “Can I be as serene and simple as this bleached shell, rubbed smooth by wind and water, receiving and releasing, filling and emptying and filling again, eternally receptive to the currents of life?” – Katrina Kenison.
12. “Every seashell has a story.” – Jack Bauer.
13. “I’m collecting seashells, putting them in a plastic bag, taking them home, putting them in the garage and never ever looking at them ever again.” – Frank.
14. “She sells seashells by the sea shore.” – Terry Sullivan.
15. “At worst, spring break in Daytona Beach feels feral – like everybody is trying to re-create scenes from the movie ‘The Hangover’.” – W. Kamau Bell.
16. “My wife… it’s difficult to say what she does… she sells seashells on the seashore.” – Milton Jones.
17. “Friends are like seashells we collect along the way.” – Unknown.
18. “I have paid as much as $300 a night to throw up into a sink shaped like a seashell.” – Erma Bombeck.
19. “A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.” – Henry Grunwald.
20. “Those who look for seashells will find seashells; those who open them will find pearls.” – Al-Ghazali.
21. “Pretty sure birthstone is a seashell.” – Unknown.
22. “If you shine, I shine. My dear, my life Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry So please shine, please shine.” – Jonathan Jones
23. “May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand between your toes.” – Unknown.
24. “Salt water and seashells heal everything.” – Unknown.
25. “Like seashells we are beautiful and unique each with a story to tell” – Soma.
26. “We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch it, we are going back from whence we came.” – President John F. Kennedy.
27. “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau.
28. “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” – Jill Davis.
29. “There is nothing the ocean has not seen.” – Sally Andrew.
30. “I like to take the time out to listen to the trees, much in the same way that I listen to a sea shell, holding my ear against the rough bark of the trunk, hearing the inner singing of the sap. It’s a lovely sound, the beating of the heart of the tree.” – Madeleine L’Engle.
31. “Me and this shell are craving some vitamin sea.” – Unknown.
32. “Like a kid trying to empty the abundance of an ocean with a chipped sea shell.” – Indhumathi.
33. “A seashell should be the crest of England, not only because it represents a power built on the waves, but also the hard finish of the men.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
34. “I am a tiny seashell that has secretly drifted ashore and carries the sound of the ocean surging through its body. I am so small now no one can see me. How can I be filled with such a vast love?“ – Edward Hirsch.
35. “Sea Shell, Sea Shell, Sing of the things you know so well.” – Amy Lowell.
36. “Everybody needs a seashell in her bathroom to remind her the ocean is her home.” – Sue Monk Kidd.
37. “I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.” – Isaac Newton.
38. “One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
39. “To find a seashell is to discover a world of imagination.” – Michelle Held.
40. “By listening to certain words as a child listens to the sea in a seashell, a word dreamer hears the murmur of a world of dreams.” – Gaston Bachelard.
41. “Never venture and risk a seashell for a pearl; conversely, one can choose and select it in an open field, without risk.” – Ehsan Sehgal.
42. “Seashells are proof that nothing is ever really empty.” – Indhumathi.
43. “I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within, in front of, the sea.” – Rafael Nadal.
44. “In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth.” – Rachel Carson.
45. “A beach and warm weather is all I really need.” – Rob Gronkowski.
46. “Seeing photographs of my dad, Bert, on the beach with a knotted handkerchief on his head to avoid getting sunburn still brings a smile to my face .” – Vera Lynn.
47. “I can’t wait to be that age and hanging out with a bunch of people hanging out all day playing golf and going to the beach, all my own age.” – Cameron Diaz.
48. “Words today are like the shells and rope of seaweed which a child brings home glistening from the beach and which in an hour have lost their luster.” – Cyril Connolly.