Teenage Attitude Quotes
1. “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney
2. “Don’t try to be successful. That’s not important. Only try to remove the fear of being defeated. That’s all that matters.” – Rajit Roy
3. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember…the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
4. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
5. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” – Stephen Hawking
6. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
7. “I will keep smiling, be positive, and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.” – Yani Tseng
8. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
9. “Coaches will eventually notice a great attitude, and they respect that.” – Heather O’Reilly
10. “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.” – Albert Einstein
11. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” – Abraham Lincoln
12. “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” – Wade Boggs
14. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” – Marcus Aurelius
15. “Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but the attitude we bring to life.” – Wade Boggs
“If you just watch a teenager, you see a lot of uncertainty.” – Jamie Lee Curtis
16. “There is nothing noble being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” – Winston Churchill
17. “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.” – Robert Jordan
18. “It takes a real man to make a true confession – a chocolate soldier will excuse or cloak his sin.” – Charles Studd
19. “Follow your dreams and never stop until you get there.” – Kieran G.
20. “You will always pass failure on your way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
21. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H.Jackson Brown Jr.
22. “If you want to become a better you, get into the positive mind frame! Start turning setbacks into comebacks!” – Leneka Rhoden
23. “Think, speak, learn, do.” – Tatum W.
24. “Doing things that have not been done yet is called aspiration and fulfilling them is a success.” – Micheal A.
25. “Life has no meaning unless you give it one.” – Curtis W.
25. “Bad things do happen… but there sure are good things; we’ve just got to look for them.” – Ale-Felix M.
27. “Every day, we are faced with the challenge of the night. There are only two ways to face it, this I promise. One can either cower from the darkness with a heavy heart, grieving for the past and despairing for the future, or they can watch the horizon with a hopeful visage, knowing that the sun will rise again.” – Justin B.
28. “We must see or believe in the invisible to access or possess the impossible.” – Ale Felix-M.
29. “Hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made. If you push through the hard days, then you can get through anything.” – Gabby Douglas
30. “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”
31. “Being a teenager and figuring out who you are is hard enough without someone attacking you.” – Ellen DeGeneres
32. “Desired dreams won’t die out if men keep track of them.” – Saif A.
33. “The interior of a teenager’s mind is an endless war between Stupid and Clever.” – William Landay
34. “If you liked being a teenager, there’s something really wrong with you.” – Stephen King
35. “It happens to many teenagers-that moments when you feel full of resentment or distrust for those adults you once loved unquestioningly.” – John Irving
36. “Feelings change fast when you’re a teenager.” – Jacquelyn Mitchard
37. “Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own.” – Doug Larson
38. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
39. “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.” – Michael Jordan
40. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
41. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” – Steve Jobs
42. “If I cannot do great things. I can do small things in a great way.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
43. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
44. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
45. “If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.” – Albert Einstein
56. “An old dog can learn new tricks. If your enthusiasm has lost its vitality, do everything possible to revive it.” – Don McArt
47. “A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.” – Hugh Downs
48. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston S. Churchill
49. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
50. “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell