The world is not quite an easy place for human beings. It brings different types of challenges in front of them. To survive in this challenging world, we have to build the courage to face all the difficulties of our life. Only positive energy and thinking can help us to grow this courage. Positive energy gives us the power to avoid all the negativities around us.
It provides us the mental strength to fight all the difficulties. Positive energy is very essential for us to remain strong. We can get positive energy from different mediums. Different motivational speeches, positive sayings, positive energy quotes may help to increase our positive energy.
Positive Energy Quotes:
1. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” – Aristotle
2. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
3. “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “Be a positive energy trampoline — absorb what you need and rebound more back.” – Dave Carolan
6. “Even though the body appears to be material, it is not. In the deeper reality, your body is a field of energy, transformation and intelligence.” – Deepak Chopra
7. “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla
8. “Every time you don’t follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness.” – Shakti Gawain
9.“There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” – Joe Rogan
10. “Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space.” – Alex Elle
Positive energy quotes to boost your mindset
11. “Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” – William James
12. “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.” – Mark Cuban
13. “Energy flows where attention goes.” – James Redfield
14. “Prayer does not use up artificial energy, doesn’t burn up any fossil fuel, doesn’t pollute. Neither does song, neither does love, neither does the dance.” – Margaret Mead
15. “People like to be around those who give off positive energy.” – Erin Heatherton
16. “The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.” – Domenico Dolce
17. “Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.” – Corita Kent
18. “If you want to attract positive things into your life, then begin now by spreading positive energy about.” – Lynda Field
19. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
20.“Goals help you channel your energy into action.” – Les Brown
21. “The ground we walk on, the plants and creatures, the clouds above constantly dissolving into new formations — each gift of nature possessing its own radiant energy, bound together by cosmic harmony.” – Ruth Bernhard
22. “Don’t think you can attain total awareness and whole enlightenment without proper discipline and practice. This is egomania. Appropriate rituals channel your emotions and life energy toward the light. Without the discipline to practice them, you will tumble constantly backward into darkness.” – Laozi
23.) “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” – Brené Brown
24.“When you die, the energy that kept you alive filters into the people you loved. Did you know that? It’s like a fire you’ve tended all your life, and the sparks are all scattered into the wind … That’s why we survive as long as we do, because the people who loved us keep us going.” – Kevin Brockmeier
25. “Rage — whether in reaction to social injustice, or to our leaders’ insanity, or to those who threaten or harm us — is a powerful energy that, with diligent practice, can be transformed into fierce compassion.” – Bonnie Myotai Treace
26. “You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an inner exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world.” – Sheilah Graham Westbrook
27. “Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.” – Leo Buscaglia
28. “It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.” – Helen Keller
29. “Absurdity and anti-absurdity are the two poles of creative energy.” – Karl Lagerfeld
30. “Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.” – John Muir
Surround yourself with positive energy quotes
31. “Thoughts create a new heaven, a new firmament, a new source of energy, from which new arts flow.” – Paracelsus
32.“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy — enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point.” – Bill Bryson
33. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
34. “Your personal vibration or energy state is a blend of the contracted or expanded frequencies of your body, emotions, and thoughts at any given moment. The more you allow your soul to shine through you, the higher your personal vibration will be.” – Penney Peirce
35. “Wealth flows from energy and ideas.” – William Feather
36. “Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.” – Dale Carnegie
37. “Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy.” – Denis Waitley
38. “Acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, a subtle energy vibration, is consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle
39. “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.” – Lee Iacocca
40. “Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.” – Henry Ford
41. “In essence, everything is energy and cannot be destroyed.” – Ted Andrews
42. “Thought is pure energy. Every thought you have, have ever had, and ever will have is creative. The energy of your thought never dies. Ever. It leaves your being and heads out into the universe, extending forever. A thought is forever.” – Neale Donald Walsch
43. “Haters never win. I just think that’s true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.” – Tom Hiddleston
44. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy, you can’t build on it it’s only good for wallowing in.” – Katherine Mansfield
45. “What’s the most important thing in the world? It’s love, and I look at that as an energy, not a sentiment.” – Eddie Albert
46. “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett
47. “Love always brings difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy.” – Vincent Van Gogh
48.“Energy is the power that drives every human being. It is not lost by exertion but maintained by it, for it is a faculty of the psyche.” – Germaine Greer
49. “A strong, successful man is not the victim of his environment. He creates favorable conditions. His own inherent force and energy compel things to turn out as he desires.” – Orison Swett Marden
50. “When you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.”– Confucious
What are some positive sayings?
We’ll find different types of positive sayings that may increase the positivity within us. The positive sayings are highly motivating for those who are suffering from depression, despair, and mental stress. It motivates us go ahead by overcoming our mistakes. We all commit mistakes in our life. We should not spend our life regretting those mistakes. Instead, we have to learn from our faults.
Positive sayings also describe the parameter of our success. If we do better than the previous day, then this can be our success. We should look towards our upcoming future; we should not waste too much time to think about our unpleasant past. We should not depress with the negativities of our life. We have enough time to change our life positively.
What is positive energy?
Positive energy is one kind of power, which helps us to be encouraged and enthusiastic. This is the power that increases the optimism within us. It has the power to remove our depression and despair. Positive energy gives us the strength to fight with all the problems of our life. Positive energy plays an essential role to make our minds strong
How do you express positive energy?
In our life, we’ll face many incidents that require our positive thinking and positive energy. There are also many ways in which we can show our positive energy. If you fall into depression in your life, then don’t take yourself too weak for it to be affected. Then, you should motivate yourself through positive thinking and positive energy.
You may also use your positive energy to help the people around you. Hope is an essential element for us to live. When anyone losses hope in his life then he falls into depression. Then only motivation and positivity can help him to overcome that situation. You can express positive energy by keeping faith in our Almighty and yourself in all the negative situations of your life.
Positive energy is a helping agent that can help us to keep patience in our dangers. It makes us strong from the inside. It provides us enough reasons to be satisfied in our life. The positive energy inspires us to be satisfied with what we have in our life. If you are a person with positive energy, then you’ll be able to regenerate new hopes in your life. To be more positive in your life, you may explore the positive energy quotes.