Different types of challenges and problems surround the life of human beings. In every stage of our life and experience, we face challenges. Some of us can confront the challenges with courage and bravery. While some of us cannot overcome the obstacles of life. They cannot cope with the challenging situations of life. Most of the people easily get demotivated and fail to face the problems. They become disappointed and also lose hope for life.
Such kinds of people regain their hope with motivation and inspiration. The high inspirational and high hopes quotes are very useful for people suffering from a lack of hope. The hope quotes are conducive to increase their hopes and courage to cope with the difficulties of life. With the new light of hope, they get the strength to overcome the problematic situations of life.
High Hopes Quotes:
Table of Contents
2. Hope… is the companion of power, and the mother of success; for who so hopes has within him the gift of miracles. -Samuel Smiles
3. I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again. -Anne Frank
4. We stand today on the edge of a new frontier – the frontier of the 1960’s – a frontier of unknown opportunities and perils – a frontier of unfulfilled hopes and threats. -John F. Kennedy
5. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. -Nelson Mandela
6. Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans. -Peter Drucker
7. Positional leaders ignore the fact that every person has hopes, dreams, desires, and goals of his own. And leaders must bring their vision and the aspirations of the people they lead together in a way that benefits everyone. -John C. Maxwell
8. No place affords a more striking conviction of the vanity of human hopes than a public library. -Samuel Johnson
9. Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes; adversity not without many comforts and hopes. -Francis Bacon
What is hope quotes?
Human beings are very emotional. They easily suffer from emotion, despair, depression, loneliness, and so on. And their suffering reduces their hopes in life. The quotes which increase our expectancy and reduce our despair, are known as the hope sayings. The hope sayings are highly useful to reduce the stress of the mind. The quotes refresh the mind and make it prepare for new challenges with new vigor.
10. Be careful to leave your sons well instructed rather than rich, for the hopes of the instructed are better than the wealth of the ignorant. -Epictetus
11. If it were not for hopes, the heart would break. -Thomas Fuller
12. He that hopes no good fears no ill. -Thomas Fuller
13. I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all. -Lord Byron
14. The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds. -Will Durant
15. I am in touch with a company that hopes to replicate my voice. However, they are not replicating my original voice – if they did that, I would sound like a man in his 20s, which would be very strange! They are actually trying to replicate the synthesizer that sits on my wheelchair. -Stephen Hawking
16. Youth is to all the glad season of life; but often only by what it hopes, not by what it attains, or what it escapes. -Thomas Carlyle
17. Lucky that man whose children make his happiness in life and not his grief, the anguished disappointment of his hopes. -Euripides
18. We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears. -Francois de La Rochefoucauld
19. I’m a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won’t. -F. Scott Fitzgerald
20. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. -Desmond Tutu
21.Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. -George Weinberg
22. Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
23. There is hardly any activity, any enterprise, which is started out with such tremendous hopes and expectations, and yet which fails so regularly, as love. -Erich Fromm
24.That man is prudent who neither hopes nor fears anything from the uncertain events of the future. -Anatole France
25. One must always hope when one is desperate, and doubt when one hopes. -Gustave Flaubert
26. The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope. That is why the patient’s hopes are the physician’s secret weapon. They are the hidden ingredients in any prescription. -Norman Cousins
27. My hopes are not always realized, but I always hope. -Ovid
28. The nineteenth century was completely lacking in logic, it had cosmic terms and hopes, and aspirations, and discoveries, and ideals but it had no logic. -Gertrude Stein
29. We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams. -Jimmy Carter
30. I suppose that every one of us hopes secretly for immortality; to leave, I mean, a name behind him which will live forever in this world, whatever he may be doing, himself, in the next. -A. A. Milne
31.Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle. -Vladimir Putin
32. Everyone wants to know and hopes I retire so they can get the jobs. But my contracts with Fendi and Chanel are lifelong. -Karl Lagerfeld
33.I’ve made mistakes before of doing different projects just based on my dreams, my hopes, my thing, and not really thinking about my customers. -Tyra Banks
34. There are a lot of people who have dreams, goals, and hopes, but there aren’t a lot who get to see them realized. -Tyler Perry
35. I am someone who hopes for the best and prepares for the worst. -Hillary Clinton
36. Vain hopes are like certain dreams of those who wake. –Quintilian
37. Expectation loiters in the DNA of every sentient being; when you tell yourself or a loved one, ‘Don’t get your hopes up,’ you’re fighting ancient genetic programming. -Martha Beck
38. A hungry wolf at all the herd will run, In hopes, through many, to make sure of one. -William Congreve
39. Everyone hopes to get a fall slot, but I’m just happy to get on the air. -Bonnie Hunt
40. Even if the hopes you started out with are dashed, hope has to be maintained. -Seamus Heaney
41. I hope to continue to support, to inspire, to motivate, to encourage… in the hopes that maybe the world can get a little bit more giggle. -Alyssa Edwards
42. I guess I harboured hopes that things would happen more quickly, but I’m not disappointed. -Jerry Greenfield
43.When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process. -Dave Pelzer
44. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher
45. One always hopes that you’re going to have influence and staying power, but you never know. -Chris Frantz
46. Jobs that cannot be delivered must never be promised. It’s unfair to raise people’s hopes that way. -Bill O’Reilly
47. It was always my dream, to do a leading role on Broadway. It’s what I went to college to do, in hopes of one day someone taking a chance on me and saying, ‘You know what? You’re going to be our girl.’ -Patina Miller
48. You must always have great, secret, big fat hopes for yourself in love and in life. The bigger, the better. –Gloria Vanderbilt
49. One hopes that good, sensible and brave people will continue to go into public life at all levels. -Nicholas Soames
50. It is because of hope that you suffer. It is through hope that you’ll change things. -Maxime Lagacé
What are the effects of hope quotes?
People often get depressed to think about their future. When they read quotes about hope for the future, they get inspired in their life. The hope quotes increase the self-confidence of them. If the disappointed people go through inspirational quotes, they get relaxed in their life. The inspirational quotes fill their minds with new hopes and expectancy. The hope quotes and the motivational quotes have significant positive effects on the human psyche. The motivational quotes also have an impact on the psychological trauma of the human mind.
What do you mean by high hopes?
High hope is a very positive aspect of the human mind. When someone has the firm belief that something positive will happen in his life, we may call that he is in high hope—the word High hopes meaning all the positive thoughts of life. If a person possesses high hope in his life, he does not get demotivated and depressed easily. High hope makes people strong from their hearts. The high hopes lyrics and quotes help them cope with all the changing and challenging life situations.
The quotes about losing hopes:
If you feel you have lost your hopes in your life, you may go through different types of losing hope quotes. By going through these quotes, you’ll get many solutions and suggestions for your current situations. The quotes will remind you that God is always with you, and His plan is best for your life. Such types of sayings will come down your restless minds.
The quotes will make you feel relief and calm. If we hand over all of our aspects to God, then there will be no despair in our lives. The motivational lyrics are also helpful. You may go through high hopes quotes, ‘Panic! At The Disco’ –lyric, we’ll get motivated. If we read the lyrics, we’ll find a mother’s motivational words towards her child.