Table of Contents
In every stage of our life, the senior leaves their places for the juniors. It is the law of nature. This law maintains natural coherence. Though it is a natural regulation, the farewell of the seniors is not a pleasant thing. The farewell of our loving teachers, friends, and colleagues is always heartbreaking.
If we dispense them with love and affection, somehow, our pain reduces. In our seniors’ farewell, we may express our respect, appreciation, love, and feelings of loss to them in a fair manner. For this purpose, we may go through the farewell quotes for seniors. We’ll learn about unique ideas from the quotations.
Farewell Quotes for Seniors:
1. “On your last day, I don’t want to say goodbye and don’t want to be sad. Because someday I will be meeting you. Best wishes for you.”
2. To say goodbye is always tearful and sad. But there are always possibilities and opportunities to cross your path in your new journey. Hope, you’ll do the best.”
3. “At last time has come to say farewell. But don’t forget that there was a junior who always remembers the special moments shared with you.”
The seniors work as the demonstrator for the juniors. Our seniors have a significant contribution to the growth of our knowledge. We find a direct impact on our learning process. To express our feelings decently, we may read the farewell quotes for seniors. We may add some sweet quotes in expressing our feelings for them. It will make our expression more soothing. The farewell moment also becomes permanent in our memory.
4. “You are all over my heart. So you can only farewell from the office, not from my life. We’ll meet again. May you have a successful new life.”
5. “We will miss you whenever we take breaks, gossips, have coffee, or simply take part in any official activities. Don’t forget us, remember that you will be always with us even you are not present physically. We hope a glorious future for you.”
6. “Now the office hours will seem longer without you. We will miss your dashing personality and impressive team leadership. Wishing you a bright and better life.”
7. “Goodbye is not forever, it is not the end. It just means that we’ll soon meet again!”
8. “I can’t say and explain how much painful this goodbye will be.”
9. “Don’t confuse the beginning with the end, as each end is always before beginning.”
10. “Try to explore the goodness and positivity in every goodbye.”
11. “You have shown what a good leader can do. Your guidance made us unite and your advice showed us the right path to success. Now the time has come to apart. It’s hard to farewell to you. You will always be in our minds. Salute senior, go ahead.”
12. “You were the one who always forgave our errors and misbehavior. Rather you taught us everything open-hearted. Thank you for your generosity. On this farewell moment, we are asking your forgiveness if we did anything wrong to you.”
13. “You were the best friend as well as a good mentor and guide. We will miss your presence and guidance while working. We will always remember you, your teachings, and your smile. We will try to follow your shown path to success as much as possible. Goodbye and farewell.”
14. “The tired souls and lazy employees like us have been lifted up by your leadership and guidance. It was a great experience working with you. Wherever you go, our well-wishing always will be with you. Goodbye, and be happy.”
15. “Happy journey. You are now on a ship that sails you in a new voyage of opportunities and career establishments. Good luck on your new journey. May success always be with you.
Farewell Quotes for Colleagues:
In our childhood, at first, we learn from our parents. Then when we become part of our educational institution, our teacher teaches us everything. In our workplace, our senior colleagues play the role of our mentor. They train us with their work experiences. So, there creates a very affectionate relationship among colleagues. With time, our life goes on. Our senior colleagues reach the age of retirement before us. We have to go through the pain of their departure.
At that time, we cannot express our feelings adequately to them. The farewell quotes for colleagues are useful in that situation. The excerpts contain some words which are arranged artistically. The farewell quotes for colleagues at work represent our inner feelings for our co-workers. The farewell quotes for boss are a little bit different. The quotes express your gratitude, emotion, contribution, the impact of his teaching, guidelines, etc.
1.“Life is a journey, not a destination.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.” -Garrison Keillor
3. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” -Semisonic
4. “This is the beginning of anything you want.” -Unknown
5. “Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.” -William Shakespeare
6. “Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
7. “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.” -Confucius
8.“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” -Mahatma Gandhi
9. “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” -Robert Southey
10. “True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.” -Unknown
Goodbye Quotes for Friends:
If I ask you the best relationship beyond our blood relations, the friendship will be at the top of your list. It is a friend who cares for us like our family members. They become an essential part of our life. Nobody can deny the role of a friend in their life. At least at one part of our life, we have come close to our friends. And the lucky people get some life-long good friends. Our friends are the person with whom we can share all of our feelings. We find them beside us in our entire good and bad situations in our life. They are the person to whom we can rely upon outside our family.
They don’t judge us on our activities; instead, they always are with us. If any of our good friends depart us, the pain cannot be express in words. The farewell of our friends is very pathetic. You may prepare cards or gifts with quotes for them. You may go through the farewell quotes for friends and write down some good ones on the presents or the cards. They can keep that as memory, and whenever they read the excerpts, all of the memories will become alive to them.
1. “Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, though somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.” -Unknown
2. “Good friends never say goodbye. They simply say “See you soon.” -Unknown
3. “Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count miles, it’s measured by the heart.” -Unknown
4.“You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.” -Tom Petty
5. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” -Henry David Thoreau
6. “You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.” -E.B. White (Charlotte’s Web)
7. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.” -Richard Bach
8. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” -A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)
9. “Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” -J.M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
10.“Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I’ll miss you until we meet again.” -Unknown
11.“So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.” -Helen Keller
Farewell Quotes for Students:
Farewell Quotes For Seniors From Juniors student in School
The teacher and student relationships are one of the purest relationships. In this relationship, there are respect, love, and affection. The students are a significant part of a teachers’ life. If you are a teacher, you know the student’s significance in a teacher’s life. However, the students end their one part of their life and enter into the next part.
To enter into the next part, they have to leave many things behind them, including their teachers and friends. At your student’s farewell, you may wish them advice and congratulate them through your farewell speech. In your farewell speech, you may also add farewell quotes for students. The quotations are also written with real experiences. So they can adequately express your feelings.
1. “You will remain forever for your glorious activities in our school’s history. You did something that makes our school proud. We hope, wherever you go you will do the same as you did here. Goodbye, dear senior.”
2. “We hope, we will meet again and share happiness. Everywhere in the school such as corridors, classrooms, playground…everywhere, you will be missed. Goodbye, have a great achievement in your next journey.”
3. “When I first came to this school, I was nervous and afraid. Then I met you. You made me comfortable at school and made school-life more fun and interesting. But today you are leaving us. Although I am sad about your leaving but I’m happy for your future. Thank you for everything, dear senior.”
Funny Goodbye Quotes:
Every farewell ceremony is very pathetic. The main problem with the farewell ceremony is that the entire person becomes emotional and sad. The person who are leaving and the person who is giving the farewell both remain very impassionate in the farewell. The pain of farewell of the persons whom we love is excruciating.
But you can change the gloomy atmosphere of the farewell with some amusing and funny farewell quotes. The funny quotes bring a smile in pathetic situations. It modestly reduces pain. With amusement and fun, the quotations give your messages to the person. With the application of the quotes, the person will realize your feelings and expression without getting hurt.
1.“I’ll see you in another life. When we are both cats.” -Tom Cruise
2. “Don’t ever tell anyone anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.” -J.D. Salinger
3. “Bye Felicia!” -Ice Cube (Friday)
4. “It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest thing in the world.” -John Green
5.“I make it easier for people to leave by making them hate me a little.” -Cecelia Ahern
6. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go” -Oscar Wilde
Goodbye Quotes for Family:
We relate with our family from our birth to our death. Our family is permanent for us. Whenever we go, we always know our family is there for us. There may be a thousand miles of distance with our family; the physical-distance does not create a space of the soul and mind. In all of our problems and danger, we’ll find our family standing with us.
The farewell to our family is not a permanent one. When we go far from our family for our educational or professional purposes, we have a temporary farewell to our family. To make the farewell smooth, we may use some goodbye quotes for family. We may express how much we love them with our selections.
1. “I can’t remember all the times I told myself to hold on to these moments as they pass.” -Counting Crows
2. “It’s not the days in life we remember, rather the moments.” -Walt Disney
3. “Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. We’ll take the best, forget the rest, and someday will find that these are the best of times.” -Styx
4. “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” -Flavia Weedn
5. “The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.” -Wendy Wunder
6. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” -Ernie Harwell
7. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” -Paulo Coelho
8. “All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.” -Anatole France
9.“Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.” -Ritu Ghatourey
10. “It’s sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, starts with goodbye.” -Carrie Underwood
Goodbye Quotes for Someone You Love:
The farewell of the person whom we love is a difficult task. Nobody can endure this pain without difficulty. Every people want to hold the person forever to whom they love genuinely. But our fate does not permit us what we want. Without our will, we have to say goodbye to our lover or beloved. You may find many goodbye quotes for your lover or beloved, representing the true feelings of the lover’s injured soul. You can go through the excerpts and send them to someone you love. The quotes are written modestly. So, with the quotes, your farewell will be smooth.
1. “Goodbye is the hardest thing to say to someone who means the world to you, especially when goodbye isn’t what you want.” -Unknown
“Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.” -Dave Mustaine
3. “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.” -George Eliot
4. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” -Nicholas Sparks
5. “When I had to say goodbye to you, my love, it was like saying goodbye to my life.” -Unknown
6. “The two hardest things to say in life is hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” -Moira Rogers
7. “A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.” -Helen Rowland
8. “It takes a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye.” –Unknown
9. “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.” -Trey Parker
10.“I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.” -Unknown
11. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” -Mahatma Gandhi
12. “We’ll meet again, Don’t know where, don’t know when, But I know we’ll meet again, Some sunny day.” -Vera Lynn
13. “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” -Charles Dicken
14. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” -Dr. Seuss
15. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” -Rumi
In every sector weather, it is in the educational institution or the workplace; the senior persons train the junior with their knowledge and experiences. The juniors acquire their experiences under the shade of the seniors. When the seniors leave them, the junior lose their guidance.
We hope, these farewell quotes will be able to say your inner thoughts. If you like these farewell quotes, don’t forget to like and share your thoughts with all.