The best bonding in the world is the bonding of blood relationship. In this relationship, generally, we do not find the “selfism” or the self-interest. We can find another selfless relationship that is also strong, like the blood relationship. And the relationship is called friendship. We all know, we are the social creature. For our convivial nature, we cannot live alone. Because of our conventional nature, we can easily create a favorable relationship with the people around us.
The relationship of the heart is also called friendship. The bonding between real friends is as strong as the bonding of siblings. Real friends work as the light bearer of our lives. They are like the stars in our lives. ‘Good friends are like stars quote’ makes us realize our friends’ actual significance in our lives.
Good Friends are Like Stars Quote:
Table of Contents
1. “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez
3. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.” — Unknown
4. A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg, even though they know you’re slightly cracked.— Unknown
5. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” — Ed Cunningham
6. Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it’s good just knowing they’re there. —Unknown
7. I hope we’re good friends until we die, then I hope we can stay ghost friends, walk through walls and scare people.— Unknown
8. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
9. I made my Facebook name “Benefits,” so when you add me now it says “you’re friends with benefits.” — Unknown
10. Dear Diamond, we all know who is really a girl’s best friend. Sincerely yours, Chocolate Cake.— Unknown
11. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.— Unknown
12. I’d walk through fire for my best friend. Well, not fire because that’s dangerous. But a super humid room… well not too humid, because you know… my hair. — Unknown
13. We are going to be best friends forever… besides you already know too much.— Unknown
14. Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them. -Candlelight Publications
15. If you have crazy friends you have everything you’ll ever need.— Unknown
16. As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall after I finish laughing.— Unknown
17. “Friends are the family you choose.“ — Jess C. Scott
18. There’s nothing better than a good friend, except for a good friend with chocolate.— Unknown
19. My friend, remember that without stupidity there wouldn’t be intelligence, and without ugliness, there wouldn’t be beauty, so the world needs you after all.— Unknown
20. Studying means 10% reading and 90% complaining to your friends that you have to study.— Unknown
21. I love my cellphone because all my friends live inside it!— Unknown
22. Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life! — Unknown
23. Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.— Unknown
24. Me and my best friend can communicate with just facial expressions.— Unknown
25. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
26. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
27. “A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
28. A relationship with a best friend is like a sugarcane… You can crush it, shred it, grind it, squeeze it and it’s still sweet. — Unknown
29. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
30. Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.— Unknown
31. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” — Marlene Dietrich
32. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf
33. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” — Irish Proverb
34. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller
35. “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.” — Helen Keller
36. “No friendship is an accident.” — O. Henry
37. “Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” — Unknown
38. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” — Mencius
39. “Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.” — Patrick Lindsay
40. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” — Thomas Aquinas
41. my imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems — Unknown
42.“Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” — Misty Copeland
43. “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” — Proverbs 27:9
44.“Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” — Unknown
45. “True friends are always together in spirit.” — L.M. Montgomery
46. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
47. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
48. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
49.“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
50. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
Significance of the Good Friends in Our Lives:
The presence of a good friend has a positive effect on us. The nature of our friends positively influences us. Their presence has an impact on our perspective, thinking even on our actions. A good friend is a blessing to our lives. There is a quote that “good friends are like the stars.” Good friends are like star meaning good friend is like the star that helps us by directing our ways. You may find a lot of good friends are like stars quote. The quotes represent the dimensions of the relationship of friendship.
Good friends are like the star quotes meaning:
The good friends are like the stars quote meaning is not a simple one. It bears some diverse significations with it. We may compare our real and good friends with the stars. The writer has used this metaphor to make us understand our friends’ actual role in our lives. In the daylight, can we see the stars? No, we cannot see them when there is bright sunlight. We may compare the day with the favorable time of our lives.
Similarly, we can assimilate our difficult period of life with the night. We all remain busy in our lives. We do not get the time for regular contact with our friends. But it has not any adverse effect on our bonding and our relationship. No matter what time we don’t converse to our good friends, the bonding remains the same. In our difficult times, we’ll always find them beside us. You may also go through the ‘good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they are there, essay’ to learn more about this aspect.
What can we do for our best friend?
If you are thinking of doing something special for your best friend, this part will help you. Our good friends deserve the love, care, and affection of us. If you have not contacted your best friend for a long time, you may take some initiatives. You can write down your feeling and send them to your friend. You can send good friends are like stars cards to your friends. In these cards, there are different quotes about the intense feeling of a good friend.
You may also go through the best friend quotes and write down on the cards. You may also send your friends the good friends are like stars gifts. You’ll find various pretty gifts like a photo frame, pendent, key-ring, cup, etc. containing good friends are like stars quote. This type of gift also contains the feelings of us.