Care is a powerful word that has much importance in our life. We have to take care of others and also, we have to take care of ourselves. Some people think that taking care of their loved person is important. They are not aware of self care. But self care is more important than taking care of others.
We can say that you have to take care of yourself to take care of your loved person. Because if you are indifferent in taking care of yourself then you will be sick and finally you will not be able to take care of your loved person. So, first, you have to take care of yourself. Self care Quotes can help to make you aware of self care.
50 Most Famous Self Care Quotes To Help You In Your Personal Life:
1. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”– C. JoyBell
2. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”― Aldous Huxley
3. “What “what is retained within something, even when it is removed from its ordinary setting or becomes broken?”― L.L. Barkat
4.“Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.”― Roy T. Bennett
5. “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” ― William Faulkner
6.“Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.”― Audre Lorde
7. “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert
8. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” ― M. Scott Peck
9. “It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.” ― Jackson Pearce
What is self care?
Self care means taking care of oneself. Taking care of one’s mind, body, and everything is related to self care. So, self care is taking mental and physical care of oneself. This is a simple definition of self care.
But in broad, self care needs a huge article to describe it. Self care quotes are very helpful for indifferent people. The person who doesn’t love himself most can not be a good person. We have to take care of ourselves. Self care quotes help us to understand this.
10. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” ― Charles Bukowski
11. “If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for yourself?” ― Don Miguel Ruiz
12. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.” ― Charles M. Schulz
13. “I care for no man on earth, and no man on earth cares for me.” ― Charles Dickens
14. “Don’t ever stray from yourself, in order to be close to someone that doesn’t have the courtesy to remind you of your worth or the integrity of a gentleman to walk you home.” ― Shannon L. Alder
15.“Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.”
16. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”― Ernest Hemingway
17. “For once, you believed in yourself. you believed you were beautiful and so did the rest of the world.”― Sarah Dessen
18. “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” ― Haruki Murakami
19. “This hard to live in a world where all look upon you as below them.” ― James Fenimore Coope
20. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” ― Madonna
21. “Being different is a revolving door in your life where secure people enter and insecure exit.” ― Shannon L. Alder
22. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.” ― Confucius
23. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.”― Glenn Beck
24. “Life is finite. (Duh.) Time is valuable. (Ditto.) And so am I. I’m valuable. I’m starting to treat myself as valuable.” ― Louie Anderso
25. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” ― Albert Einstein
26. “No matter how valuable you are and your ideas, fools will certainly play both of you down, so exclude yourselves from the inflammatory environs of fools.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
27. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” ― Roy T. Bennett
28. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
29. “A good self-esteem level is mostly dependent on how we value ourselves without any bias.” ― Stephen Richards
30. “The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life.” ― Jane Addams
31. “Each store will fulfill some of your needs, but no individual store can meet all of your needs. Learning how to set realistic expectations now and in future relationships requires you to examine each of the existing stores to see what they can offer.” ― Janet Crain
32. “When you can’t find your purpose in a day, make it to look after yourself.” ― Dodie Clark
33. “Others can’t always define your true identity. They see what they ‘want’ to see but beyond your mess, God sees the beauty He created and still thinks it’s good!” ― Chinonye J. Chidolue
34. “All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot!” ―Dr. Seuss
35. “Have patience with all things. But, first of all with yourself.” ― Francis de Sales
36. “I didn’t know I was really alive in this world until I felt things hard enough to kill for ’em…” ― Richard Wright
37. “Self-care has become a new priority – the revelation that it’s perfectly permissible to listen to your body and do what it needs.” ― Frances Ryan
38. “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” ― Abraham Lincoln
39. “For all those who longed to find a best friend and found it in themselves” ― Sandra Kring
Self Care vs Selfish:
Some people think that self care is selfish. They have a lot of logic to support their view. They think that a self-caring person does not care for other’s interests and other’s betterment. They also think that everyone should work for others but a self-caring person avoids this good quality.
They have much other logic like these. But we think in a different way and everyone should think like us. We think that self care is not selfish because we have much logic to differentiate between self care and selfishness.
First of all, self care is like loving oneself without hating others. If heating is bad then we should love ourselves. And you will be very pleased knowing that selfish people love themselves and hate other people.
Secondly, selfish people are self-centered. They can think better but they only think better for themself. They are so rough that they can never be a well-wisher for other people. They always try to hurt other people.
Thirdly, we can say that the people who are selfish love themself much more than they think themself superior to others. They don’t try to respect other people. They don’t even want to see someone as being superior to them. This is totally different when we think about self care.
Finally, we can say that self care is self-love at a moderate level. That means these people will think of their own betterment only for need. They never find luxury for them but selfish people will love getting more though he is already abundant with something. Their self-love is without limit. This was the final and most powerful logic to separate self care and selfishness.
40. “Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.”― Roy T. Bennett
41. “Lineage, personality, and environment may shape you, but they do not define your full potential.” ― Mollie Marti
42. “Nothing was a more powerful compass of my mood or a better indication of my self-worth than the number on the scale.” ― Betsy Lerner
43. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”― C. JoyBell C.
44. “I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.” ―Rita Mae Brown
45. “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.” ― Robert Hand
46. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” ―Jodi Picoult
47. “My mother always says people should be able to take care of themselves, even if they’re rich and important.”―Frances Hodgson Burnett
48. “The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” ―J. Krishnamurti
49. “To me, you were more than just a person. You were a place where I finally felt at home.” ―Denice Envall
50. “Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.” ―Roy T. Bennett
You can see the video:
Tips help us in our life to make us more technical and make our life easier. To make your life easier and to help you in taking care of yourself, we are suggesting you some tips. Let’s explore that.
1. Love yourself most
If you don’t love yourself then you will not be able to find something better for yourself. For that reason, you have to love yourself. To be a self-caring person think about your mental health and also physical health. You have to take care of your body and mind. Without a sound body and mind, you will not be able to lead a healthy life.
2. Give Priority to Your Mind
Some people are attested with their family so much that they can not make their own decision. Sometimes our decisions are controlled by our family and other guardians. This is important because we may be wrong in our decision and we have to take suggestions from an experienced person.
But suggestion should be a suggestion, not domination. We have to do this for ourselves and we know ourselves better. When a decision is related to our own life and interest then we should make our own decision. Give priority to yourself and your own decision. If finally, that decision proves wrong then it will not burn you. Giving priority to mind is a type of self care.
3. Entertain Yourself
We have to be busy for different reasons in our life. We have to work to live a good life. But if you think working and earning money is the only purpose of life, then you are wrong. To be the owner of a sound mind and sound body you need some entertainment in your life. A boring daily routine can just create depressions in the mind. So, entertainment is important.
Whenever you get a chance, take some rest and try to enjoy the moment. This is one of the most important factors in self-caring. Some people think that good food and other facilities are enough to take care of themselves, but besides those things, entertainment is also important. Without entertainment, our minds will be in deep trouble. We also have to bring some time for ourselves. This time will help us to get a better time and get a chance of laughing.
4. Keep Thinks on their own Place
This might sound strange to you but this is another universal truth. We have different things in our life. Some are really important and some others are not so important for us. We have to find out these two category items of our life, and then we have to give priority to the important things and we have to give less priority to the less important things.
If you make any mistake in this case, then some less important thing or relationship might try to control you. This is a most powerful barrier on the way of self-caring. So, you have to keep the important things in the important places and less important things in the less important places. You should not be emotional in life. Emotion destroys self freedom and self-decision.
Finally, I want to say a special word to you. Quotes are famous talking of famous people. If you can follow important quotes for your life then your life can be changed. Self care quotes are those quotes that can change your life. So read them carefully and be a self care person. Remember, so long you will be in this world, people will remember you. After your death, people will not think about you. So, live a life which you bring better for yourself.
Self Care quotes will only help you just you have to be disciplined and always dedicated to yourself. So Daily Self Care Checklist needs.