Luxury cars come with a high price tag for a good reason: they’re packed with features and amenities that are usually found only in much more expensive vehicles. But even if you can afford to buy one, it’s important to remember that a luxury car isn’t always the right choice for every situation. Here are the Top 50 luxury car quotes to help you decide if a luxury vehicle is right for you.
Best 55 Luxury Car Quotes
Table of Contents
1. “In today’s life, Luxury is Time and Space.” – Harmon Okinyo
2. “If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough.” – Parnelli Jones
3. “A city that out distances man’s walking powers is a trap for man.” – Arnold Toynbee
4. “A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere.” – Sean
5. “Fast cars like Porsches and Ferraris – they are things of beauty.” – Rod Stewart
What are luxury car quotes?
There are many reasons people buy luxury cars. Some people buy them for the status symbol, others buy them because they enjoy the feel of a luxury car. Whatever the reason, luxury cars come with a price tag to match.
A recent study by Forbes found that the average cost of a luxury car is $92,000. That’s a lot of money to spend on a car, but for some people, it’s worth it.
6. “Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.” – H.G. Wells
7. “Everybody wants to be someplace he ain’t.” – Henry
8. “A car is like a mother-in-law – if you let it, it will rule your life.” – Jaime Lerner
9. “When I was a boy, my family took great care with our snapshots. We really planned them. We made compositions. We posed in front of expensive cars, homes that were not ours. We borrowed dogs. Almost every family picture taken of us when I was young had a different borrowed dog in it.” – Richard Avedon
10. “Everything in life is somewhere else, and you get there in a car.” – E. B. White
11. “Because I’m a young black man driving a really nice, expensive car, I sometimes get harassed when I’m rolling through a ghetto neighborhood.” – Coolio
12. “I am emotional about engines, if you hurt my car, you hurt my heart.” – Amit Kalantri
13. “Among all the machines, the motorcar is my favorite machine.” – Amit Kalantri
14. “Asking someone else to drive your sports car is like asking someone else to kiss your girlfriend.” – Amit Kalantri
15. “I am so obsessed with the cars that sometimes I feel like my heart is not a muscle, it’s an engine.” – Amit Kalantri
16. “A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up.” – Florence Griffith
17. “A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments.” – Mario
18. “When a man opens a car door for his wife, it’s either a new car or a new wife.” – Prince Philip
19. “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.” – Colin McRae
20. “Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.” – Enzo Ferrari
21. “Good cars get you from point A to point B. Great cars…Well they just get you into trouble.” – Unknown
22. “A fast car can make women ‘like’ a man; and a man ‘like’ women … fast.” – Mokokoma
23. “Always focus on the front windshield and not the rearview mirror.” – Colin Powell
24. “Some men take good care of a car; others treat it like one of the family.” – Evan Esar
25. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – Unknown
26. “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.” – Colin McRae
Who are the people who use luxury car quotes?
The people who use luxury car quotes are most likely people who want to feel luxurious or important. By using a quote that is associated with a luxurious car, they are able to give off the perception that they are wealthy or at least have some money. It could also be a way for them to feel more connected to the car itself. Some people may feel as though they are unworthy of driving a luxurious car, so they use quotes as a way to make themselves feel better about their choice.
27. “All human males were as fascinated with cars as they were with breasts.” – Anita
28. “Cars are the reason we, you know, people live or die.” – Steven
29. “All of those cars were once just a dream in somebody’s head.” – Peter
30. “My only contact with the outside world was an RCA Victrola, and Elvis would sing, and then I’d dream about expensive cars.” – Jimmy Buffett
31. “Cars are simply near and dear to my heart.” – John Lasseter
32. “Two wrongs don’t make a right, but three lefts do.” – Jason Love
33. “I love sleeping in a moving car more than sleeping in bed.” – Ben Stein
34. “If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow.” – Ross Bentley
35. “Growing up in the Midwest, people don’t drive Porsches and Ferraris. They drive Fords and Chevys. And so even if you have the opportunity to buy a more expensive car, it doesn’t occur to you because it’s not what you relate to.” – Luke Perry
What do luxury car quotes say about a person’s wealth and taste?
A luxury car quote can say a lot about a person’s wealth and taste. For example, someone who drives a luxurious car is likely to have a high income and expensive taste. A luxury car is also often seen as a status symbol, which means that the driver is likely to be wealthy and considered prestigious.
36. “There are three things men always talk about – women, sports, and cars.” – Mario Lopez
37. “Older cars tend to drive like older cars. That is not for me.” – Robert Herjavec
38. “A Rolex watch or an expensive car are the things guys often use to show status, wealth, and basic desirability.” – Helen Fisher
39. “Rappin bout blunts and broads, Tits and bras, ménage à trois, sex in expensive cars.” – The Notorious B.I.G.
40. “I need a SUV, for me and my four sisters. So, I’ve narrowed it down to four, kind of expensive, cars.” – Alexa Vega
41. “Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.” – Erma Bombeck
42. “Nothing is awesome then a classic car.” – Unknown
43. “The hybrid I have now is one of the least expensive cars I’ve ever had. I had a BMW 318i convertible once, the ultimate driving machine.” – Sean Astin
44. “I thought cars were essential ingredients of life itself.” – Edward Herrmann
45. “We’re going to test with the same car, but we have a new car ready.” – Larry Dixon
46. “Cars are the sculptures of our everyday lives.” – Chris
47. “The plot of a movie is its motor. It is not an accident that people call pictures ‘vehicles’ for stars. A vehicle has to move. A plotless story is like an expensive car with a wonderful body design, luxurious seats, upholstery, headlights (production, direction, cast) – and no motor under its hood. That is why it gets nowhere.” – Ayn Rand
48. “Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn’t block traffic.” – Dan
49. “Environmentally friendly cars will soon cease to be an option… they will become a necessity.” – Fujio Cho
Why Luxury Car Quotes are important
When it comes to luxury cars, there is a lot of competition in the market. This is because there are so many different makes and models of luxury cars. In order to make a decision about which car to buy, people often look at luxury car quotes.
Luxury car quotes are important because they give people an idea of how much a particular car costs. They also help people compare the prices of different cars.
50. “A new car is not going to change your life.” – Monica Ali
51. “Look at our culture. Look at the computer-enhanced people we compare ourselves to. Look at the expensive cars and trinkets we’re all supposed to have. Look at how many people are wrapped up in that! Imagine how much money and worry we’d save ourselves if we stopped caring what kind of car we drove! and why do we care? perfection. But there is no such thing, is there? And if there is, then everyone is perfect in their own way, right?” – A.S. King
52. “Fast cars are my only vice.” – Michael Bay
53. “Guns are like cars: you can trust a good used one better than one that’s brand new.” – Haruki Murakami
54. “It’s not just a car. It’s someone else’s dream.” – Unknown
55. “Take care of your car in the garage, and the car will take care of you on the road.” – Amit Kalantri
“I don’t have a lavish lifestyle with expensive cars.” – Donny Osmond
“I love vintage cars because you can do so much more to them.” – T-Pain
How to find the best luxury car quotes for your needs?
When you are looking for the best luxury car quotes, it is important to keep in mind what your needs are. There are a variety of factors that you will need to consider, including the make and model of the car, the features you want, and the price. You also need to think about how often you plan to use the car and where you will be driving it. By taking all of these things into account, you can find the perfect luxury car quotes for your needs.
Decide what you need. Do you want a new or used car? What size do you need?
What features are important to you? Do your research. Compare prices, features,
and reviews of different cars. Get quotes from dealerships.
Finally, purchasing a luxury car is a big decision. It’s important to do your research and find the right one for you. Be sure to get a quote from a few dealers to find the best price. And don’t forget to enjoy the ride!
Recommended For You