Inspiration is a single word but has a huge impact on our life. If someone can be inspired then problems will be remarkably simple for him.
No problem will not be able to take him in any kind of uncomfortable situation. Inspiration is one of the most important things in our life to become unique and also to become successful.
There are different types of inspiration and you can take inspiration from different sources. But one of the main sources of inspiration is inspirational quotes.
If you can read inspirational quotes from a different famous person then you will be a victorious person. Those inspirations will work for your success.
100 Top Inspirational Quotes:
1. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
2. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
3. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. –Kevin Kruse
4. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
5. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
6. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
7. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
8. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
9. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
10. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu
11. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
12. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
13.Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
14. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
15. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
16. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb
17. An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
18. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
19. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
20. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
21. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
22. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso
What is inspiration?
We just talk about the word inspiration and we use this word in different situations and in different circumstances. But what does the word inspiration mean or what this word refers to? This is really important to know. Actually, the definition of inspiration is not the same for all people.
Different people think about inspiration in a different way. Some people say that inspiration is “the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative”. Other people think that inspiration is the motivation or a force that leads people to do something. Inspiration is a positive word so most of the time inspiration refers to positive things.
23. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
24. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
25. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
26. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
27. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
28. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
29. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
30. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. –Teddy Roosevelt
31. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
32. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. –Gloria Steinem
33. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. –Mae Jemison
34. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. –Beverly Sills
35. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
36. Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. –Grandma Moses
37. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
38. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. –Anais Nin
39. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
40. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
41. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
42. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
43. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
44. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
45. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
46. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
47. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
48. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon
49. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
50.Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
51. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
52. Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress. –Maimonides
53. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
54. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
55. Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
56. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. –Jamie Paolinetti
57. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong
58. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
59. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. –Benjamin Franklin
60. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby
61. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
62. The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb
63. First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle
64. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb
65. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. –Steve Jobs
66. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. –Marie Curie
67. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown
68. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
69. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. –Booker T. Washington
70. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci
71. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
72. It is never too late to be what you might have been. –George Eliot
73. You become what you believe. –Oprah Winfrey
74. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. –Vincent van Gogh
75. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
76. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
77. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. –Dalai Lama
78. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray
79. The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens
80. Education costs money. But then so does ignorance. –Sir Claus Moser
81. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. –Rosa Parks
82. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
83. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
84. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money. –Abigail Van Buren
How can I be inspired?
Some people find themselves in a condition of depression. They don’t find anything good in their life. For them, inspiration is really important.
Inspiration can change their life but finding a proper source of inspiration is really hard. Some people don’t even know how to be inspired and how to get the motivation to do something special in his or her life.
In this part, I am going to show you different ways of getting inspiration. The first and foremost way of getting inspiration is reading inspirational quotes.
These quotes we listed here in this article. You can take those quotes as a medium of inspiration. Those quotes are written by famous people.
They wrote them from their own experience. For these reasons, quotes can be a great source of inspiration for yourself.
You can read the success stories of the different successful person, that is also a useful source of inspiration. Motivational speech, TED Talks, motivational news are also a source of inspiration.
85. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
86. Dream big and dare to fail. –Norman Vaughan
87. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. –Unknown
88. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand
89. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford
90. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. –Abraham Lincoln
91. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus
92. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
94. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
95. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. –Booker T. Washington
96. Certain things catch your eye but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
97. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
98. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. –Benjamin Franklin
99. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. –Zig Ziglar
100.Change your thoughts and you change your world. –Norman Vincent Peale
You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
Impact of inspiration on success:
Some people think that without inspiration, no success comes. I also personally believe that inspiration is the root of every success. But this is really hard to get.
People don’t get the right source to take inspiration and sometimes some people try to demotivate people to do something. And that’s the reason for maximum failure in our society.
You can take inspiration as the main strength to become a successful person. So to be successful, inspiration is a must thing. Without inspiration, no success will come.
Always try to be inspired by different sources of nature and your life. Think positively, your positive thinking is the main source of your inspiration.
Try to find the optimistic option from every situation of your life, that also can inspire you to be a great person in your life.
Don’t try to follow the vain attempts and don’t think much about the unsuccessful events of your life. Continue reading inspirational quotes, your life will be changed.