Motivation is a word that collects power in the mind of dreamers. This is really important for every person who wants to do something and who has a big goal.
The word motivation came from the simple word motive, the meaning of motive is need, want, desire.
If we speak broadly about motivation then it will refer to a condition of interesting people to do something or make people interested in being something.
For this reason, every person says how important motivation is for us to get success. Motivational quotes are a good way to get motivation.
People can be motivated by those motivational quotes in their daily life.
Top 100 Motivational Quotes:
Table of Contents
1. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” — Bruce Lee
2. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” –Jim Ryun
3. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” –Anonymous
4. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” –John Wooden
5. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
6. “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” –Anonymous
7. “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” –Anonymous
8. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
9. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” –Proverb
11. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” –Anonymous
12. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” –Jim Rohn
13. “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” –Anonymous
14. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” –Swami Vivekananda
15. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” –Vaibhav Shah
16. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” –Chris Grosser
17. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” –Albert Einstein
18. “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” –Anonymous
19. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” –Oscar Wilde
20. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” –Anonymous
Top 50 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You to Be Successful. You can see the Video
21. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” –Bruce Feirstein
22. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” –Lolly Daskal
23. “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” –Oprah Winfrey
24. “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
25. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” –Thomas A. Edison
27. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” –Kim Garst
28. “Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.” –Anonymous
29. “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” –Anonymous
30. “You can do anything, but not everything.” –Anonymous
31. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” –Steve Jobs
32. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” –Ray Goforth
33. “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” –A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
34. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” –Thomas Jefferson
35. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” –Napoleon Hill
36. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” –David Brinkley
37. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
38. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
39. “If you’re going through hell keep going.” –Winston Churchill
40. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” –Anonymous
41. “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” –Nathaniel Hawthorne
42. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” –Albert Einstein
43. “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” –Anonymous
45. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” –Anonymous
46. “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” –Anonymous
What is the effect of motivational quotes in our life?
If we want to talk about the effect of motivation in our life and the power of motivation to change our life then we have to speak at least for several weeks.
Because this works as a strong background force to reach us to our destination. Motivational quotes also work in the same way.
Motivational quotes are the result of some famous person’s experience in life. So those experienced quotes surely help people to be successful in their own way. We can say motivational quotes can change one’s life in a simple way.
47. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” –Lolly Daskal
48. “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” –Anonymous
49. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” –Robert Collier
50. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” –Thomas J. Watson
51. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” –Michael John Bobak
52. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” –Philippos
53. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” –Mark Twain
54. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” –Pablo Picasso
55. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
56. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” –Earl Nightingale
57. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” –Vidal Sassoon
How can I get motivational quotations for quotes?
Actually, motivational quotes are delivered by experienced people. But they have no collection. There is no published book of motivational quotes.
So, you have to work hard to get those motivational quotes. But we are trying to make that task easy for you.
You can get motivational quotes and also any kind of other quotes from our website. You can also search on the internet to get them.
Motivational quotes are sometimes added to the biography of those famous people who wrote these quotes. You can read the biography of them for their quotes.
Sometimes you can hear a famous speech delivered by famous people. TED talks in recent days trying to motivate people in different ways. On YouTube, you can get motivational speech videos, which will give enough good quotations to motivate you.
58. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” –Les Brown
59. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” –Martha Stewart
60. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” –Anonymous
61. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” –Colin R. Davis
62. “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” –Ralph Nader
63. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” –Maya Angelou
64. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” –Denis Waitley
65. “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” –Jane Smiley
66. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” –George Bernard Shaw
67. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” –Diane Ackerman
68. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” –Michael Jordan
69. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” –Dale Carnegie
70. “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” –Ella Wheeler Wilcox
71. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
72. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” –George Lorimer
73. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” –Bill Gates
74. “A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” –Henry Kravis
75. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” –Mark Caine
76. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” –Tony Robbins
77. “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” –Audre Lorde
Different types of motivation.
There are different types of motivation. The types of motivation are done considering the place they come from. The motivation which comes from any outside sources is called Extrinsic motivation.
If motivation comes from the inside of us that is called Intrinsic motivation.
There are other two types of motivations. If you can get motivation from your own thinking and own experience then that will last long in you. But outside motivation is not permanent. That departs after some time.
78. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” –Mark Twain
79. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” –Bruce Lee
80. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” –Roger Staubach
81. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” –Dale Carnegie
82. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” –Jim Rohn
83. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” –Gurbaksh Chahal
84. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” –Herman Melville
85. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid.” –Spencer Johnson
86. “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.” –Washington Irving
87. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” –Truman Capote
88. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” –John R. Wooden
89. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” –Margaret Thatcher
90. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” –Vince Lombardi
91. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” –Robert Kiyosaki
92. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” –T. Harv Eker
93. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” –Steve Jobs
94. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.” –Robert Frost
95. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” –Napoleon Hill
96. “Success is … knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” –John C. Maxwell
97. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” –Wayne Dyer
98. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” –Anatole France
99. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” –Dale Carnegie
100. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.” –Booker T. Washington
“Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” –Theodore N. Vail
The best way to be motivated is by reading motivational quotes. People from all over the world appreciate those. Motivational quotes as the prime force to help people to reach a certain level of their success.
Without doing this you will have legs experienced and also less succeeded.
Top Motivational Quotes: