With our siblings, we share the blood relation. So there is a strong bond among the siblings. If it is the question about the bonding between two sisters, we will find a friendly and robust relationship. We cannot share our every feeling with our parents, but we can share it with our sisters.
Our sisters are always very special to us. The bonding between the sisters is a special gift from our Almighty. Our sister plays a significant role in our life. The quotes about sisters represent the sweet relationship between sisters and their significance in our life.
Top Popular 65 Quotes About Sisters:
Top 10 quotes about sisters:
“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”– Isadora James
2. “You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.” – George R.R. Martin
3. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” – Pam Brown
4. “Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”
5. “A good friend knows all of your best stories, a sister has liked them with you see the difference?”
6. “My sister is a mess. I love her to death, but she is a mess.” – RJ Mitte
7. “I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong.” – Jose Carreras
8. “Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.” – Ugo Betti
9. “We weren’t sisters at birth but we knew from the heart from the start we were put on this earth to be sisters at heart.”
“Brothers and sisters are one of the constant things in the lives of many people.”– Richard Branson
Big Sister Quotes:
If our Creator blesses us with an elder sister, we simultaneously get a loving friend, a caring mother, a lifetime companion. We spend our childhood with our elder sister. So we learn a lot from her. Childhood experience and learning have a significant impact on later life.
If we are blessed with an elder sister, then we’ll find that our elder sister is related to all of our childhood memories. That means there is a significant impact on our elder sister on our personality and behavior. Sometimes you should express your gratitude and love for your elder sister. You may go through big sister quotes and send the sweet ones to your elder sister.
11. Our big sisters are the younger versions of our moms. And it is also as hard as being a mom.
12. My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force. -Jennifer Garner
13. Big sisters and brothers… I am telling you, it never changes. -Janet Jackson
“An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.” – Pam Brown
15. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
16. “You’re a big sister?’ I was shocked. She seemed so good-natured and compassionate.”– Natalie Standiford
17. “Elder sisters never can do younger ones justice!”– Charlotte M. Yonge
18. “Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.”– Charlie Brown
19. “She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.”– Barbara Alpert
20. “I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. I love her too much. “– Venus Williams
21. “A sister is a forever friend.”– Unknown
22. “My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.”– Linda Sunshine
23. “I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.”– Unknown
24. “We are sisters. We will always be sisters. Our differences may never go away, but neither, for me, will our song.”– Elizabeth Fishel
25. “We didn’t want to admit it then, but we were friends. Best friends.”– Shannon Celebi
26. “You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more.”– Jenny Han
27. A little girl with blonde hair puts her hand under her brother’s chin
“A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel
28. “If you mess with the big sister, there is always a younger, crazier sister behind her… That’s who you don’t wanna mess with!”– Unknown
29. “An older sister helps one remain half child, half woman.”– Unknown
Little Sister Quotes:
If you have a sister, then you are fortunate. The significance of our sister in our life cannot be described in words. Nobody can understand us as our sister does. You’ll find many meaningful sister quotes that you’ll like. Like our elder sister, our younger sister also has a great impact on our life.
They are our best playmate, companion, and our friend. In our life, we’ll find their love, care, and support. If we love and care for our younger sister, they will return us more. Various little sister quotes represent the impact of our younger sister in our life.
30. “How the hell do you sum up your sister in three minutes? She’s your twin and your polar opposite. She’s your constant companion and your competition. She’s your best friend and the biggest bitch in the world. She’s everything you wish you could be and everything you wish you weren’t.”– M. Molly Backes
31. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.”– Pam Brown
32. “I know some sisters who only see each other on Mother’s Day and some who will never speak again. But most are like my sister and me… linked by volatile love, best friends who make other best friends ever so slightly less best.”– Patricia Volk
“That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.”– Gemma Gurgess
35. Two sisters standing shoulder to shoulder by the ocean at Virginia Beach
“You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you..” – George R.R. Martin
36. “A sister is a friend you don’t have to avoid the truth with.”– Michelle Malm
37. “What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention.”– Claire Cook
Famous Quotes about Sisters:
There are various famous quotes about sisters, which bear the significance and importance of our sisters in our life. You may also find many funny sister quotes. These amusing quotes are mind refreshing. If your sister is upset, you may send her this type of quote. It will refresh her mind and reduce her sadness. If your sister is angry at you, you can send her or tell her lovely sister quotes.
“Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.”– Benjamin Disraeli
39. “There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.” – Tia Mowry
“Yes, I do have the best sister in the world. It’s just that she’s crazy and she scares me a little bit.”
40. “A toast once heard: “To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I’d found my first”.”– Robert Brault
41. “A ministering angel shall my sister be.”– William Shakespeare
42. “Don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.”– Maya Angelou
43. “You know full well as I do the value of sisters’ affections; there is nothing like it in this world.”– Charlotte Brontë
44.“I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness..”– Emily Dickinson
45. “There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.”– Mary Montague
46. “Sisters share childhood memories & grown up dreams.” -Unknown
Sisterhood and Friendship:
Our sisters are our lifetime friends. They are our best friends in our life who will always be there for us. We’ll always find them standing beside us in all of our dangers. We should always express our love for them through our activities. We should make them feel special. We may do this by doing something special for them on different occasions.
Their birthday is an excellent occasion to make them feel special. We may express our feelings and love for them on this day. We may go through my sister quotes and pick some sweet quotes for them. We may also go through the ‘quotes for sister birthday’ to get lovely excerpts for them.
47. “When our hair is white, we’ll still have our sister love.”– Lisa See
“A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.” – Toni Morrison
49. “I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.”– James Boswell
50. “If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?”– Jodi Picoult
51. “It is strange how sisters can be saviors or strangers and sometimes a bit of both.”– Amanda Lovelace
52. “I love the notion of “storm sisters” – soul friends who help us get through life’s most raw and painful transitions.”– Jennifer Grant
53. “One’s sister is part of one’s essential self, an eternal presence of ones’ heart, soul and memory.”– Susan Cabil
54. “Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring – quite often the hard way.” – Pamela Dugdale
55. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”– Susan Scarf Merrell
56. “Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.”– Ugo Betti
57. “No life’s worth more than any other, no sister worth less than any brother.”– Michael Franti
58. “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
59. “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner
60. “So distant but so close. So different but so similar. That’s why I love my sister.”– Maxime Lagacé
61. “How do people make it through life without a sister?”– Sara Corpening
62. “Friends grow up and move away. But the one thing that’s never lost is your sister.”– Gail Sheeny
63. “I’ve known every love possible, but as the years stretched out, the love I longed for the most is the one I shared with my sister.”– Josephine Angelini
64. “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident… it is to have a soul mate for life.”– Victoria Secunda
65. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
You may not find your friends in your crisis, but your sister will always be there for you. Two sisters grow up together in the same environment. So their perspective and thinking almost become similar to each other. They share many common characteristics. So they can completely understand each other’s feelings. The sisters also share friendship among them.