“Smart” the word itself is a smart word and it always tries to mean something above usual. When this word mixes with any other noun, it modifies that noun also to a positive side. The smart man refers to a class of men who are more technical and handy in work or behavior.
These men have some special qualities that make them special. The advanced quality of these men impressed different thinkers at different times. They wrote about smart men in their writings. These writings and speeches about the smart man are called smart man quotes.
Smart Man Quotes :
1. A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. —Roy H. Williams
2. Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.—Natalie Portman
3. A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. —Jeff Cooper
4. I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.—Winston Groom
5. Only fools use their mouth to speak. A smart man uses his brain, and a wise man uses his heart.—Jack Ma
6. A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.—Francis Bacon
7. Protect your hands! Some fans demonstrate their enthusiam with bone-crushing hand shakes. My former teacher Julian Bream often bows Japanese style with his hands behind his back. Smart man!.—Liona Boyd
8. I’m lucky to have my dad in my life. He’s very brilliant, I think he’s really a smart man, and he’s a kind guy.—Cody Horn
9. It took me better than a quarter century to learn, the hard way, that hard work at something you want to be doing is the most fun that you can have out of bed . . . to learn that the smart man finds ways to make everything he does be work; to learn that “leisure” time is truly pleasurable (indeed tolerable) only to the extent that is its subconscious grazing for information with which to infuse newer, better work.—Spider Robinson
10. Smart men walked on the moon, daring men walked on the ocean floor, but wise men walk with God.—Leonard Ravenhill
11. A sucker don’t ever catch on. A smart man don’t ever sleep. He’s got to keep ducking the traps.—Johnny Moss
Teachings of Smart Man Quotes
Every speech and writing has some purpose. The writer or speaker tries to teach his audience something by his speech or text. The smart man quotes are part of some speeches or writing. They also teach us many things. The main thing they teach us is the importance of being smart.
Why we need to be smart and what change will come after being smart is the main thing smart man quotes teach us. Besides this, these quotes from the scholar teach us how to be a smart man. We all know how important it is to be smart in life to be successful. But very few of us know how to be smart. These quotes teach us this thing. The responsibilities of a smart man in society are also a subject matter of smart man quotes.
12. If you think you can’t, you’re right. —Carol Bartz
13. Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.—George Carlin
14. I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. —Tom Hanks
15. I was asked once,’your a smart man,why arnt you rich?I replied ‘your a rich man,why arnt you smart? —Jacque Fresco
16. Rules are for the obidience of fools and interpretations of smart men.—Colin Chapman
17. He’s a smart man, so I am assuming he will do it. —Michael Newdow
18. All the great enterprises of the world are run by a few smart men: their aides and associates run down by rapid stages to the level of sheer morons. Everyone knows that this is true of government, but we often forget that it is equally true of private undertakings. In the average great bank, or railroad, or other corporation the burden of management lies upon a small group. The rest are ciphers. —H. L. Mencken
19. A smart man can’t beat a hardworking man and a hard working man can’t beat a happy working man. —Taeyang
20. Why is it”—she shivered as he kissed the top of her spine, went lower—“that I always end up naked while you remain dressed?” A husky masculine chuckle, his lips moving over her shoulder, his hands on her hips. “Because I’m a smart man. —Nalini Singh
21. I don’t know whether the world is full of smart men bluffing or imbeciles who mean it. —Morrie Brickman
22. How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. —Oscar Wilde
23. Man who invented the hamburger was smart; man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius. —Matthew McConaughey
24. I am not a smart man, particularly, but one day, at long last, I stumbled from the dark woods of my own, and my family’s, and my country’s past, holding in my hands these truths: that love grows from the rich loam of forgiveness; that mongrels make good dogs; that the evidence of God exists in the roundness of things. This much, at least, I’ve figured out. I know this much is true. —Wally Lamb
25. I heard John Wells say something really smart, many years ago. He said, “Assume your audience is really intelligent. Assume that they are really smart, and tell your story that way.” So, for me, it’s about never assuming that they will go away because they’re not entertained. —Veena Sud
26. The main reason women are crazy, is that men are stupid. —George Carlin
27. It’s really amazing that in the age of unbelief, as a smart man called it, there isn’t even more fraud. After all, with no God, there’s no one to ever call you to account, and no accounting at all if you can get away with it. —Ben Stein
28. I did not come from an academic background. My father was a smart man, but he had a fifth-grade education. He and all his friends were plumbers. They were all born around 1905 in great poverty in New York City and had to go to work when they were 12 or 13 years old. —Leonard Susskind
29. It is always disillusioning to weigh your fish and measure your golf drives. Smart men estimate them. —Havilah Babcock
30. No. I can quite happily say someone is handsome, good-looking, and I can see why someone would want to f**k them, but I’ve never felt that way about a man myself. There is that moment in your late teens when you ask yourself the question, ‘Am I?’ but I wasn’tWell, this year I have a talent crush on Ryan Gosling. I think he’s fantastic and(ahem) you know he’d be nice afterwards. He seems smart. If I was gay, I would go for a smart man. —Daniel Radcliffe
31. So he decided to stay out of it and instead turned back to Lady Bridgerton, who was, as it happened, the closest person to him, anyway. “And how are you this afternoon?” he asked. Lady Bridgerton gave him a very small smile as she handed him his cup of tea. “Smart man,” she murmured. “It’s self-preservation, really,” he said noncommittally. “Don’t say that. They wouldn’t hurt you.” “No, but I’m sure to be injured in the cross fire.—Julia Quinn
32. Why would a man need both a wife and a mistress? A smart man would seek out and fall in love with a woman who can play both. —Brenda Jackson
33. If there are still honest-smart men and women within those old and noble traditions, they should think carefully, observe and diagnose the illness. They should face the contradiction. Discuss the conflation. And then do as Warren Buffett and Bill Gates and many others have done. Choose the miracle of creative competition over an idolatry of cash. They should stand up. —David Brin
34. For a smart man, why would Trump conduct absurd limp-wristed missile strikes while the Chinese are sitting with him in Mar-a-Lago. Do they not understand protocol and diplomacy? I don’t understand. Do they understand that is probably one of the greatest breaches of diplomacy I’ve ever seen in my lifetime.—Michael Savage
35. To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.—Abraham Maslow
Two things make smart men stupid, beautiful women and sports —Colin Cowherd
How to be a Smart Man
The importance of being a smart man is now known to us. But how can one be smart? This is a burning question. This is also important to know the features of a smart man. So, let’s try to find some ways to be a smart man.
Enrich Your Knowledge
A smart person is a highly educated and knowledgeable person. He has deep knowledge of different things. So, if you want to be a smart man then try to increase your knowledge. This will help you to handle different situations. You can read books and also you can read knowledgeable blogs to reach the level of a smart person.
The smartness of a person reflects in his behavior and attitude to other things. The judging capacity of one person makes him more perfect and saves him from unwanted incidents. A person who can judge different situations very carefully always proves to be smart. Smartness is not only a matter of physical structure. Smartness lies in behavior and attitude too.
Use to Time and Opportunity
This is another quality of a smart man. The person who can use his time properly and use every opportunity is a smart person. If you want to be smart then you will have to follow this and be aware of these things.
These are very few common things or features of a smart person. Besides this, there are a lot of features of a smart person. This is a vast idea. Being a smart person is a very important and complex thing if it does not come to you fluently. Reading smart man quotes can be the best option to prepare yourself to go the smart way. It will also make you aware of other sides of a smart man.