Human beings are categorized as social animals. Every person wants to live in a community. It is the common characteristic of us that we want to be with the persons we love. Sometimes due to the adverse situation of life, we become alienated from our family members and our near ones. There are many reasons for our alienation. There are mainly two reasons for our separation.
One is the physical distance, and another one is psychological distance. Both of the distances create loneliness within us. We feel alone being parted from our near ones. There are various being alone quotes. We may go through the excerpts when we feel alone. From these quotes, we’ll know the feelings of the persons who are also going through the same situation.
Top 60 being alone quotes:
”There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.” – Mandy Hale
2. ”If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.” – Michael Josephson
3. ”No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” – Gautama Buddha
4. “The thought of being on my own really terrified me. But then I realized being alone is really a cleansing thing.” – Lindsey Buckingham
5. “Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” – Henry Rollins
6. ”In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.” – Rollo May
7. “Being alone and actually sitting with our own thoughts can lead to such growth and realizations that are rare in our everyday busy lives.” – Kourtney Kardashian
8. “I’m fascinated with myself and love hearing the sound of my own voice. I’d like to hear what I have to say. A lot of people don’t like being alone because they truly don’t like themselves, but I love me.” – Gene Simmons
9. ”I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.” – Robin Williams
“The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.” – Justin Timberlake
11. ”Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – Booker T. Washington
12. ”You’re not alone, there is more to this I know. You can make it out, you will live to tell.” – Saosin
13. ”Nothing else so destroys the power to stand alone as the habit of leaning upon others. If you lean, you will never be strong or original. Stand alone or bury your ambition to be somebody in the world.” – Orison Swett Marden
How to hide the loneliness?
Many people around us are alone, and they are suffering from their alienation. But in most of the cases, we don’t understand their sufferings. They create a strong wall around their pain. They hide the visibility of their hardship with their attitude. Most of us do not like to show our distress. Instead, we want to hide it through our conduct. The alone attitude quotes represent the strength of the person through which they fight with their loneliness.
“Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.” – Unknown
15. ”You have to go ahead, even if no one goes with you.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
16. ”If you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone.” – Richard Yates
17. ”Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone, to experience, appreciate and love yourself.” – Robert Tew
18. ”When you learn how to be alone you’ll discover the difference between alone and lonely.” – LJ Vanier
19. ”Truth is, I’m generally happiest when it’s just me. It’s okay to be madly in love with yourself.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
20. ”To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
21. ”People who do a job that claims to be creative have to be alone to recharge their batteries. You can’t live 24 hours a day in the spotlight and remain creative. For people like me, solitude is a victory.” – Karl Lagerfeld
Sad quotes about loneliness:
After parting from our near ones, we suffer from loneliness. We are apart from our family members because of our educational or professional purposes. However, all of us feel as alone in one stage of our line. The experience of feeling alone is painful. We feel very depressed when we feel alone it is a real fact.
When we consider ourselves alone, we may read the alone quotes, sad quotes, and quotes about depression. Then we’ll realize we are not alone going through the condition; instead, thousands of people are also going through the same situation. We may read the fighting alone quotes to get strength in our minds.
”If you are ever sad and think that life is hard, remember that you are not alone…” – Abbas Kazerooni
23. ”You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray
24. ”If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
25. “A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone.” – Mandy Hale
26. “Sometimes you need to sit lonely on the floor in a quiet room in order to hear your own voice and not let it drown in the noise of others.” – Charlotte Eriksson
27. ”Do not whine… Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone.” – Joan Didion
28. ”I was lonely. I felt it deeply and permanently, that this state of being on my own might never disappear. But I welcomed the loneliness, which had everything to do with being anonymous. It’s never loneliness that nibbles away at a person’s insides, but not having room inside themselves to be comfortably alone.” – Rachel Sontag
29. ”Never give importance to anyone more than yourself, because once that person becomes important, you become nothing….” – Viren
30. ”Without great solitude no serious work is possible.” – Pablo Picasso
31. ”Loneliness is the human condition. Cultivate it. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow. Never expect to outgrow loneliness. Never hope to find people who will understand you, someone to fill that space. If you expect to find people who will understand you, you will grow murderous with disappointment.” – Janet Fitch
”We need solitude because when we’re alone, we’re free from obligations, we don’t need to put on a show, and we can hear our own thoughts.” – Tamim Ansary
33. “As regards intellectual work it remains a fact, indeed, that great decisions in the realm of thought and momentous discoveries and solutions of problems are only possible to an individual, working in solitude.” – Sigmund Freud
34. ”The thing about living alone is that it gives you a lot of time to think. You don’t necessarily reach any conclusions, because wisdom is largely a function of intelligence and self-awareness, not time on your hands. But you do become very good at thinking yourself into endless loops of desperation in half the time it would take a normal person.” – Jonathan Tropper
35. ”We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly – spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order.” – Susan L. Taylor
36. ”I’ve always believed that the only defeats and victories that matter in life are those you lose or win alone, against yourself.” – Mihail Sebastian
37. ”Solitude is the soil in which genius is planted, creativity grows, and legends bloom; faith in oneself is the rain that cultivates a hero to endure the storm, and bare the genesis of a new world, a new forest.” – Mike Norton
38. “Many people seek fellowship because they are afraid to be alone…let him who cannot be alone beware of community. He will do harm to himself and to the community. Alone you stood before God when he called you; alone you had to answer that call; alone you had to struggle and pray, and alone you will die and give an account to God. You cannot escape yourself, for God has singled you out.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
39. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
40. ”If you make friends with yourself, you’ll never be alone.” – Maxwell Maltz
41. ”Everything that is tearing us down today will become a memory, and this memory will be shared as an anecdote or a story or a poem or a play or a warning. It will be shared with another human being, who will then understand that he is not alone in his sadness. This is why we show up for others and tell our tales and listen to others. The great congregation meets daily, and you are someone’s angel today.” – Tennessee Williams
Self help for loneliness:
Many people choose to be lonely by their wishes. Some people do not like the company of others. They like to spend time only with themselves. Many persons want to remain alone because of their past adverse experiences. If we read the just want to be left alone, quotes, we’ll understand such people’s feelings. If we find this kind of people, we should help them to overcome their pain.
”Being alone doesn’t necessarily mean loneliness. people are great! but being alone is wonderful. I prefer the silence of alone. and the sounds of nature.” – Jayson Zabate
43. ”There is something immaculate about loneliness which only lonely people can understand” – Munia Khan
44. ”I made my way here alone for a long while. It took some time to find my place. It took more time to become somebody worth protecting.” – Melissa Albert
45. ”There are two kinds of luxuries; being alone and being with someone who understands.”– Nitya Prakash
46. ”Like it or not, there are times when you need to be alone; times when you need to be lonely; times when you need to need other people.” – Alan Bradley
47. ”One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L. Alder
48. ”It is never too late to make a change and taking some much needed alone time for yourself to reflect is not selfish.” – Nyki Mack
The loneliness of young people:
We find the tendency of alienation within the people of the young generation. For the harsh reality and the complicated situation of their life, they suffer from depression. In this period of life, people find their lover or their beloved. But all the stories are not happy.
Some of the stories are complicated. So they suffer from depression and loneliness. We can observe their depression in the alone quotes about love. The alone quotes for boys and the alone Quotes for girls also represent our young generation’s loneliness.
49. ”Never make the mistake of thinking you are alone — or inconsequential. Ignorance is voluntary and confusion is temporary. You see the world as-is, which is more than can be said for the vast populace.” – Rebecca McKinsey
Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.” – Charlie Chaplin
51. ”Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company.” – Unknown
52. ”Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.” – Mandy Hale
53. “The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.” – Norman Cousins
54. “Loneliness is sad, aloneness is blissful.” – Osho
55. “Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company.” – Mandy Hale
56. “I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you’re competing with my comfort zones.” – Horacio Jones
57. “Autobiography begins with a sense of being alone. It is an orphan form.” – John Berger
58. “It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company.” – George Washington
59. The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. -Douglas Coupland
I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone. -Rainer Maria Rilke
Whatever the reason is, the experience of loneliness is harrowing. The experience leads people to depression. And the depressed people lose hope in their life. Loneliness is harmful to our mental growth. Whenever we observe people suffering from loneliness, we should aid them through our association.