Ever since we were kids, we have all had a fascination with infinity. As children, the idea of an endless amount of anything is mind-boggling and fascinating.
Infinity quotes are words that give us pause for thought and make us wonder about our own existence in this world. We hope you enjoy these infinity quotes!
Top 50 Infinity Quotes :
1. Life is not about finding our limitations, it’s about finding our infinity. —Herbie Hancock
2. We cross infinity with every step; we meet eternity in every second.—Rabindranath Tagore
3. A Breath of love can take you all the way to infinity —Rumi
4. I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.—Simone de Beauvoir
5. Your limits are somewhere up there, waiting for you to reach beyond infinity.—Henry H. Arnold
6. Meditation is the dissolution of thoughts in Eternal awareness or Pure consciousness without objectification, knowing without thinking, merging finitude in infinity.—Voltaire
7. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.—John Green
8. The idea of infinity cannot be expressed in words or even described, but it can be apprehended through art, which makes infinity tangible. The absolute is only attainable through faith and in the creative act.—Andrei Tarkovsky
9. If people looked at the stars each night, they’d live a lot differently. When you look into infinity, you realize that there are more important things than what people do all day.—Bill Watterson
10. The fear of infinity is a form of myopia that destroys the possibility of seeing the actual infinite, even though it in its highest form has created and sustains us, and in its secondary transfinite forms occurs all around us and even inhabits our minds.—Georg Cantor
11. You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.—Deepak Chopra
12. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand.—William Blake
13. We are travelers on a cosmic journey,stardust,swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.—Paulo Coelho
14. Yes, if you’re looking for infinity, just close your eyes!—Milan Kundera
15. Infinity converts the possible into the inevitable.—Norman Cousins
16. The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.—Michael Jackson
17. Finite mind cannot comprehend infinity.—Jeremiah Seed
18. The present is elastic to embrace infinity.—Louis K Anspacher
19. We are like a drop of water in a vast, divine ocean, distinct yet immersed in something much larger than ourselves. It’s only when we experience our connection to infinity that we’re able to dream powerfully.—Alberto Villoldo
20. I know there is infinity beyond ourselves. I wonder if there is infinity within.—Charles Lindbergh
21. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.—Albert Einstein
22. The soul is not ruled by time and space. The soul is infinite. It blends with the One in infinity.—Ram Dass
23. The sky is one whole, the water another; and between those two infinities the soul of man is in loneliness.—Henryk Sienkiewicz
24. The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to contemplate the extent of human stupidity.—Voltaire
25. If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.—William Blake
26. Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.—Vincent Van Gogh
27. God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.—Alfred Jarry
28. Infinity is the end. End without infinity is but a new beginning.—Dejan Stojanovic
29. The final end of Eternity, and the beginning of Infinity—Isaac Asimov
30. Have you ever once in your life reached out to touch infinity?—Ellen Hopkins
31. I cannot help it – in spite of myself, infinity torments me.—Alfred de Musset
32. The thirst for the Infinite proves infinity.—Victor Hugo
33. There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then, there’s another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity.—Rumi
Friendship infinity quotes
Friendship is a beautiful thing. It’s built on honesty, trust, and faith. You can’t have one without the others. When you’re honest with your friends they’ll respect you for it because they know that what you say will be true to them always.
They’ll also trust in what you tell them because of this honesty factor and their mutual faith in each other will only strengthen the bond between them.
The quotes below are some of the most inspiring quotes about friendship from people like Abraham Lincoln and Eleanor Roosevelt to show how strong friendships were back then as well as now!
34. What is beyond the mind, has no boundary, In it our senses end.—Meera
35. Waste not the smallest thing created, for grains of sand make mountains, and atomies infinity.—Eric Knight
36. There is a point where in the mystery of existence contradictions meet; where movement is not all movement and stillness is not all stillness; where the idea and the form, the within and the without, are united; where infinite becomes finite, yet not losing its infinity. If this meeting is dissolved, then things become unreal.—Rabindranath Tagore
37. Life is an ongoing, never-ending process of re-creation.—Neale Donald Walsch
38. Elevate. Each day, live to elevate yourself, each day elevate one person. Make elevation your religion and you shall reach infinity.—Harbhajan Singh Yogi
39. In this unbelievable universe in which we live, there are no absolutes. Even parallel lines, reaching into infinity, meet somewhere yonder.—Pearl S. Buck
40. Infinity: Time on an ego trip.—Jane Wagner
41. Mystery has its own mysteries, and there are gods above gods. We have ours, they have theirs. That is what’s known as infinity.—Jean Cocteau
42. Now an infinite happiness cannot be purchased by any price less than that which is infinite in value; and infinity of merit can only result from a nature that is infinitely divine or perfect—Adam Clarke
43. Yet it is in this loneliness that the deepest activities begin. It is here that you discover act without motion, labor that is profound repose, vision in obscurity, and, beyond all desire, a fulfillment whose limits extend to infinity.—Thomas Merton
44. Falsehood has an infinity of combinations, but truth has only one mode of being.—Jean-Jacques Rousseau
45. An infinity of forest lies dormant within the dreams on one acorn.—Wayne Dyer
46. While many people are trying to be in tune with infinite, what they really are is in tune with the indefinite.—Eric Butterworth
47. Humanity is made up of an infinity of different individuals. Each of us travels for motives exclusively his own.—Ella Maillart
48. The religious idea of God cannot do full duty for the metaphysical infinity.—Alan Watts
49. Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity.—William Wordsworth
I hope you enjoyed reading about the quotes and their meanings. If this is something that interests you, please share this post with your friends!
It would make my day to see it spread across social media or if you decided to leave a comment below. Thank you for following along on our journey through infinity!