Phil Alexander Robertson is also known as Phil Robertson. He is a television person and a hunter and businessman.
Besides this, Phil Robertson has another identity for the people who love reading quotes. He has many famous quotes that make him a special person to some people and his quotes are really special.
Phil Robertson quotes are the main target of our today’s discussion. If you love this man and his quotes then continue reading to get a clear idea about him and his quotes.
Top 50 Phil Robertson Quotes
1. Our founding fathers started this country and built it on God and His Word, and this country sure would be a better place to live and raise our children if we still followed their ideals and beliefs. — Phil Robertson
2. I will not give or back off from my path.— Phil Robertson
3. Two of the central ingredients to our family are food and faith, so sitting down together and thanking God for the food He’s provided means everything to us. Prayer is a natural part of our lives – not only around the dinner table but all day long.— Phil Robertson
4. My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.— Phil Robertson
5. Whether you’re talking about bees, dogs, or women, pain can come upon you quickly from either one of em.— Phil Robertson
6. A real man don’t call the plumbers. If he gonna call himself a man, he needs to know how to fix it, on the spot— Phil Robertson
7. We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job.
— Phil Robertson
8. I love all men and women. I am a lover of humanity, not a hater. … I have been immoral, drunk, high. I ran with the wicked people for 28 years and I have run with the Jesus people since and the contrast is astounding.— Phil Robertson
9. Where there is no Jesus, evil always reigns.— Phil Robertson
10. If we lose our morality, we will lose our country. It will happen.— Phil Robertson
11. Better a days catch of fish than a lifetime of crabs.— Phil Robertson
12. If you can find a nice pretty country girl that can cook and carries her bible, now there’s a woman.— Phil Robertson
13. I myself am a product of the 60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior. My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together. However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.— Phil Robertson
14. I guess the GOP may be more desperate than I thought to call somebody like me.— Phil Robertson
15. If you provide the drive, dream, and vision, with God’s help, you can accomplish anything.— Phil Robertson
16. Women with whiskers… its a bummer.— Phil Robertson
17. Crawfish have ding dongs and vaginas.— Phil Robertson
18. I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field…. They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, I tell you what: These doggone white people – not a word!… Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.— Phil Robertson
19. If men were in charge of carrying and birthing our babies, we’d have a lot fewer people on Earth, because we’d only do it once- I can promise you that!— Phil Robertson
20. Actually, most people don’t think I have too much sense because I would rather be fairly intelligent and act dumb instead of not having any sense at all and try to act smart.— Phil Robertson
21. I have bitten down or swallowed a few pellets through the years. My uncle had his appendix removed and there were over 100 lead pellets in it. He might have died of lead poisoning. Now that is eating a lot of game!— Phil Robertson
22. You have to discipline your children, or they won’t respect you, law enforcement or God or anyone else.— Phil Robertson
23. I’m not going askew from the principles on which the United States was built; I’m right there with our founding fathers. I’m a patriot and a Christian, and I’m moving forth with what they started. But now it’s gotten to where I’m some kind of nut or Bible beater.
I say, so be it. I’ll still go across the country spreading God’s Word, like I’ve done since I was twenty-eight. I may be only one man reading Scripture and quotes, carrying his Bible, and blowing duck calls to crowds, but, hey, it has to start somewhere. It’s what makes me happy, happy, happy.— Phil Robertson
24. My prayer was always: ‘Lord, if You bless me, I’ll thank You: but if You don’t, I’ll be thankful for what I have. I have plenty. I’m in good shape.’— Phil Robertson
25. I love all men and women. I am a lover of humanity, not a hater.— Phil Robertson
26. Women with women, men with men, they committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions. They’re full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil.— Phil Robertson
27. Fear God. Love your neighbor. And shoot ducks.— Phil Robertson
28. I’m a low-tech man in a high-tech world.— Phil Robertson
29. God says, ‘One woman, one man,’ and everyone says, ‘Oh, that’s old hat, that’s that old Bible stuff,'” he said. “But I’m thinking, well let’s see now. A clean guy – a disease-free guy and a disease-free woman – they marry and they keep their sex between the two of them. They’re not going to get chlamydia, and gonorrhea, and syphilis, and AIDS. It’s safe.— Phil Robertson
30. There are two kinds of individuals on Planet Earth who do not have beards – women and youth.— Phil Robertson
31. The more make up a woman wears the more she’s tryin to hide. Make up can hide a lot of evil.— Phil Robertson
32. I’ve been on this earth for sixty-six years, and I’ve reached a conclusion and it’s a fact: women are strange creatures.— Phil Robertson
33. Many have told me through the years: ‘I think I’ll take my chances without Jesus.’ And I always come back and say, ‘So what chance is that?’— Phil Robertson
34. I just think society, our culture and our world would be better off if we just loved God and loved our neighbor and did what was right. You know, our founding fathers… They all were godly men. Someone told me one time, “Yeah, but they made mistakes.” I said, “So have we. We’ve all made mistakes.” I said, “But they founded the greatest nation on earth and we didn’t, and that’s the difference right there.”— Phil Robertson
35. If I were in politics, and if you ever get me in the White House, trust me, there’s a big change coming. What happened to America? We lost our roots.— Phil Robertson
36. We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus – whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?— Phil Robertson
37. Basically, I don’t ever move too far past the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus, because it’s of first importance. And I make sure it’s of first importance with anyone I’m talking to. It all comes down to that, really, when you get right down to it. So it’s not complex. Jesus removed our sins and guarantees we can be raised from the dead.— Phil Robertson
38. For the sake of the Gospel, it was worth it… All you have to do is look at any society where there is no Jesus. I’ll give you four: Nazis, no Jesus. Look at their record. Uh, Shintos? They started this thing in Pearl Harbor. Any Jesus among them? None. Communists? None. Islamists? Zero. That’s eighty years of ideologies that have popped up where no Jesus was allowed among those four groups. Just look at the records as far as murder goes among those four groups.— Phil Robertson
39. We’re Bible-thumpers who just happened to end up on television. You put in your article that the Robertson family really believes strongly that if the human race loved each other and they loved God, we would just be better off. We ought to just be repentant, turn to God, and let’s get on with it, and everything will turn around.— Phil Robertson
40. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.— Phil Robertson
41. Let me tell you something: I salute womanhood worldwide, because women are exceptionally tough for enduring the misery of childbirth. I’ve cleaned hogs and gutted deer, but in my experience on Earth I’ve never witnessed such a brutal event.— Phil Robertson
42. I don’t use any of the terminology like ‘left wing’ and ‘right wing.’ I use language like ‘godly’ and ‘holiness.’— Phil Robertson
43. And we debate whether it’s a – some woman’s right to tear you out of there a piece at a time! C’mon! You have a God-given right to live. And of all places, inside your mother – what in the world happened to us?— Phil Robertson
44. Kids in America today are overweight and lazy, and it’s their parents fault for letting it happen.— Phil Robertson
45. I’m standing under a sign that says, ‘Budweiser is king of beers,’ and everybody’s got their beers here today,” I told them. “But I’m here to talk about the King of Kings. I know I might look like a preacher, but I’m not. Here’s how you can tell whether someone’s a preacher or not: if he gets up and says some words and passes a hat for you to put money in, that’s a preacher. This is free. This if free of charge, which proves I’m not a preacher.— Phil Robertson
46. Jesus Christ was the most perfect being to ever walk this planet and he was persecuted and nailed to the cross … so please don’t be surprised when we get a little static.— Phil Robertson
47. Women are a lot like ducks-they don’t like mud on their butts.— Phil Robertson
48. Temporary is all you’re going to get with any kind of health care, except the health care I’m telling you about. That’s eternal health care, and it’s free… I’ve opted to go with eternal health care instead of blowing money on these insurance schemes.— Phil Robertson
49. Money can come and go, and fame comes and goes. Peace of mind and a relationship with God is far more important, so this is the precedent that we’ve set in our lives. The bottom line is, we all die, so Jesus is the answer.— Phil Robertson
50. Why do they murder and why do they hate us? Because all of them … 80 years of history, they all want to conquer the world, they all rejected Jesus and they’re all famous for murder. Nazis, Shintoists, Communists and the Mohammedists. Every one of them the same way.— Phil Robertson
Who is Phil Robertson?
This man has multiple identities. At a time, he is a hunter and businessman. Besides this, he is a television star and a teacher. These are his identities. As a businessman, he established a company called Duck Commander. He was also a television star in the program named Duck Dynasty.
He featured another hunting tv program called Duck Commander. This program was broadcasted on an outdoor channel. In his early life, he was a sportsman and later he become a teacher. These are the identities of the man Phil Robertson.
Phil Robertson Biography
Reading biography is the best way of knowing about one person. Here I am going to tell you about Phil Robertson’s short biography in this section of this article.
Phil Robertson was born on April 24, 1946. His birthplace is Vivian, Louisiana, U.S. Now he is 75 years old. His parents Merritt and James Robertson had seven children. Among them, Phil Robertson is the fifth number.
This man confesses his early life hardness in his book “Happy, Happy, Happy,”. He told that the family had nothing to eat except their garden’s fruits and vegetables. Sometimes they went hunting deers and other animals like squirrels and fish. They had no electricity in their house at that time. That practical experience of hunting he uses in his later life.
The early education of this man is not known. He might miss his primary education for poverty. But he attended North Caddo High School.
Here he studied and besides this, he was a sportsman at that time. Later he studied at Louisiana Tech University. This was the main educational institute of his life.
As you have seen that this man did many things in his life. In the beginning, he was a sportsman. But later he gives up this and starts teaching. But his marriage changes things a lot. He started running a bar. This was a good time for him. But his company Duck Commander starts then. Now it is a multi-millionaire company.
Why Should We Follow him?
There are many reasons behind following him is his strong sense of rationality and commonsense. He talked against homosexual behavior. He is a hard worker, this side of his character is also followable.
His passion for being a successful businessman makes him here today. This is also can be followed. Some of Phil Robertson’s quotes teach us many things. We may follow him for this reason.
This is Phil Robertson and his life. We need some pioneers in our life. This man has some quality of teaching us lot of things. We may follow Phil Robertson quotes for their very rich teaching quality and life changing force.