If you search for the meaning of the word ‘Redemption’ then you will find some pure and mind-pleasing words. The meaning of this word is maintaining distance from the sin and evil thing.
This is a universal urge of people. We all want to get rid of sins and crimes. The term ‘Redemption’ has a top place in the discussion of religion.
The religious figure and other ethical teachers try to show us the way of redemption. They make us aware of sins and pave the way to get redemption from them.
These scholar’s thoughts and instructions are called quotes about redemption. Here we arrange some redemption quotes for you.
Top 50 Quotes About Redemption :
Table of Contents
1. Redemption is a magnificent thing ..the life of God in the soul of man—Leonard Ravenhill
2. True redemption is…when guilt leads to good.—Khaled Hosseini
4. The cost of redemption cannot be overstated. The wonders of grace cannot be overemphasized. Christ took the hell He didn’t deserve so we could have the heaven we don’t deserve.—Randy Alcorn
5. Mere improvement is not redemption, though redemption always improves people—C. S. Lewis
6. I think redemption is about righting a wrong, and in that pursuit it’s about trying. You can stumble, you can make mistakes, but it’s about trying to do the right thing.—Michael B. Jordan
7. No human being is so bad as to be beyond redemption.—Mahatma Gandhi
8. I tell you to keep going, not because it’s easy. Not because it doesn’t hurt. I tell you to keep going because there’s no other way. To stop is to die. Life is in motion. In growth.
In change. Life is in seeking and in finding. Life is in redemption. Each moment is a new birth. A new chance to come back, to get it right.
A new chance to make it better.—Yasmin Mogahed
9. Everything which is done in the present, affects the future by consequence, and the past by redemption.—Paulo Coelho
10. You cannot amputate your history from your destiny, because that is redemption.—Beth Moore
11. The heart of the gospel is redemption, and the essence of redemption is the substitutionary sacrifice of Christ.—Charles Spurgeon
12. Look to the Heavens, you can look to the skies. You can find redemption staring back into your eyes.—Josh Turner
13. Love has within it a redemptive power. And there is a power there that eventually transforms individuals. Just keep being friendly to that person. Just keep loving them, and they can’t stand it too long. Oh, they react in many ways in the beginning.
They react with guilt feelings, and sometimes they’ll hate you a little more at that transition period, but just keep loving them. And by the power of your love they will break down under the load. That’s love, you see. It is redemptive.—Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. God is the ultimate musician. His music transforms your life. The notes of redemption rearrange your heart and restore your life. His songs of forgiveness, grace, reconciliation, truth, hope, sovereignty, and love give you back your humanity and restore your identity.—Paul David Tripp
15. Seeking to forget makes exile all the longer; the secret of redemption lies in remembrance.—Richard von Weizsaecker
16. To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.—Lewis B. Smedes
17. Perseverance, determination, commitment, and courage-those things are real. The desire for redemption drives you.—Michael Phelps
Redemption Quote Mortgage
Redemption does not only mean the redemption of sin and crime. It also means freedom from debt. When we take any loan from a financial institute, we have to keep our property as a mortgage.
This works as a security for the bank or loan provider. Getting rid of the mortgage after paying off the loan is also a kind of redemption.
The mortgage redemption is a kind of achievement for the person. Many famous people talked about these things also. Their sayings are also the same as quotes.
These quotes are called redemption quotes on mortgages. Here you will also get some quotes like this.
18. Redemption just means you just make a change in your life and you try to do right, versus what you were doing, which was wrong.—Ice T
19. Sleep is the interest we have to pay on the capital which is called in at death; and the higher the rate of interest and the more regularly it is paid, the further the date of redemption is postponed.—Arthur Schopenhauer
20. Of course, we do the righteous deed because of our redemption, not for our redemption.—Dallas Willard
21. The only thing of my very own which I contribute to my redemption is the sin from which I need to be redeemed.—Sinclair B. Ferguson
22. I believe that the world was created and approved by love, that it subsists, coheres, and endures by love, and that, insofar as it is redeemable, it can be redeemed only by love.—Wendell Berry
23. And now without redemption all mankind Must have been lost, adjudged to death and hell By doom severe.—John Milton
24. I believe in the forgiveness of sin and the redemption of ignorance.—Adlai E. Stevenson
25. I guess darkness serves a purpose: to show us that there is redemption through chaos. I believe in that. I think that’s the basis of Greek mythology.—Brendan Fraser
26. Failure is an option. It’s what you do with the failure that makes you who you are. Our failures mold us. I have failed at several things in my life. What sets some of us apart, is that when we fail, we can’t sleep at night. It haunts us until we have our time at redemption.—David Goggins
Hope and Redemption Quotes
Hope and redemption are two relative words in the case of religion. According to religious conceptions, men are full of sins to God. Though we involve ourselves in sin and crime, we should not lose our hope of redemption.
We always should keep our hope alive that God will forgive us for our misdeed to him and other creations of the universe.
The famous quotes about hope and redemption will encourage us to expect forgiveness from God. Some of these quotes find redemption as the synonyms for hope.
27. Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.—Stephen King
28. If Jesus Christ was who He claimed to be, and He did die on a cross at a point of time in history, then, for all history past and all history future it is relevant because that is the very focal point for forgiveness and redemption.—Josh McDowell
29. Jesus Christ is both the only price and sacrifice by which eternal redemption is obtained for believers.—Jonathan Edwards
30. Hell is yourself and the only redemption is when a person puts himself aside to feel deeply for another person.—Tennessee Williams
31. And this is what I want you to understand, that good, real good, was born out of your father’s remorse. Sometimes, I thing everything he did, feeding the poor on the streets, building the orphanage, giving money to friends in need, it was all his way of redeeming himself. And that, I believe, is what true redemption is, Amir jan, when guilt leads to good.—Khaled Hosseini
32. God undertook the most dramatic rescue operation in cosmic history. He determined to save the human race from self-destruction, and He sent His Son Jesus Christ to salvage and redeem them. The work of man’s redemption was accomplished at the cross.—Billy Graham
33. We desperately need to understand something of the magnitude of sin, of evil, and of gross wickedness in this world if we are to appreciate our redemption. God’s love, grace, and mercy shine all the brighter against the awful reality of evil. Indeed, the very existence of evil is a powerful proof of God’s existence and holiness.—Dave Hunt
34. It is his capacity for self-improvement and self-redemption which most distinguishes man from the mere brute.—Aung San Suu Kyi
34. The story of the redemption will not stand examination. That man should redeem himself from the sin of eating an apple by committing a murder on Jesus Christ, is the strangest system of religion ever set up.—Thomas Paine
35. There’s only one effectively redemptive sacrifice, the sacrifice of self-will to make room for the knowledge of God.—Aldous Huxley
36. He who is himself crossed in love is able from time to time to master his passion, for he is not the creature but the creator of his own misery; and if a lover is unable to control his passion, he at least knows that he is himself to blame for his sufferings.
But he who is loved without reciprocating that love is lost beyond redemption, for it is not in his power to set a limit to that other’s passion, to keep it within bounds, and the strongest will is reduced to impotence in the face of another’s desire.—Stefan Zweig
37. The greatest travelers have not gone beyond the limits of their own world; they have trodden the paths of their own souls, of good and evil, of morality and redemption.—Carlo Levi
38. Most of the heroes of Scripture rose to their greatest victories after their worst mistakes. God is in the redemption business, and He testifies of this through the lives of everyone He calls.—Rick Joyner
39. We are too much haunted by ourselves, projecting the central shadow of self on everything around us. And then comes the Gospel to rescue us from this selfishness. Redemption is this, to forget self in God.—Frederick William Robertson
40. The problem of restoring to the world original and eternal beauty is solved by redemption of the soul.—Ralph Waldo Emerson
41. Wherever my story takes me, however dark and difficult the theme, there is always some hope and redemption, not because readers like happy endings, but because I am an optimist at heart. I know the sun will rise in the morning, that there is a light at the end of every tunnel.—Michael Morpurgo
42. The idea of being the Substitute in offering an atonement to satisfy the demands of God’s law for others was something Christ understood as His mission from the moment He entered this world and took upon Himself a human nature. He came from heaven as the gift of the Father for the express purpose of working out redemption as our Substitute, doing for us what we could not possibly do for ourselves.—R. C. Sproul
Bible Quotes About Redemption
You already know redemption is almost about sin and being free from that sin from God. The forgiveness of God is always discussed in the Bible and other religious books. Some Bible verses are totally dedicated to sin and redemption.
The famous Bible characters’ great sin and their way of forgiveness is also a matter of discussion of these verses. You will also get a way of getting God’s favor against your sin. These famous lines of the Holy Bible are known as bible quotes about redemption. These quotes reading can be a turning point in our life in the case of religious forgiveness.
43. Non-Christians seem to think that the Incarnation implies some particular merit or excellence in humanity. But of course it implies just the reverse: a particular demerit and depravity. No creature that deserved Redemption would need to be redeemed. They that are whole need not the physician. Christ died for men precisely because men are not worth dying for; to make them worth it.—C. S. Lewis
44. God purposed redemption in Christ Jesus before the world began, and His plan does not need any editing by man.—Aiden Wilson Tozer
45. In the long run, the power of kindness can redeem beyond the power of force to destroy. There is a vast reservoir of kindness that we can no longer afford do disregard.—John MacAulay
46. God’s global aim in creation and redemption is not only the glory of his name, but also the gladness of the peoples.—John Piper
Quotes About Redemption And Forgiveness
“Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning.” —Desmond Tutu.
“There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.”—Bryant H. McGill.Top Popular 50 Quotes About Redemption Click To Tweet
47. Forgetfulness leads to exile while remembrance is the secret of redemption.—Baal Shem Tov
48. I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice.—Morgan Freeman
49. Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.—Stephen King
The last part of the article is about the quotes on redemption. Forgiveness is a great feature of human nature but to get rid of our sin, we have to do something. These doings will help us to get forgiveness.
If we regret our wrong done to God or other creations of Him then we can expect forgiveness. The quotes about redemption teach us that. All the sides of our life, have some shortages and they need redemption.