Thick women are confident, curvaceous ladies that are proud of their bodies. They have a positive attitude and are not afraid to show their curves. Thick women quotes are the perfect way to show your appreciation for these beautiful ladies.
Thick women should be celebrated. They are real women that have the ability to make a man feel very special and horny in bed. Thick women quotes are a good way to express thanks for all of the wonderful things you do for them. Thick Women Quotes are a good way to get motivation.
Top 50 Thick Women Quotes
1. I want to be a big, fleshy voluptuous woman with curves. I want a big bum, but I don’t have one. – Cameron Diaz
2. I’m not overweight. I fluctuate between chubby and curvy. – Mindy Kaling
3. I’m as thick as a plank. – Princess Diana
4. Even if you’re fat, one thing always fits: shoes.- Mimi Pond
5. Thin people are beautiful, but fat people are adorable.- Jackie Gleason
6. I’d rather look chubby on screen and as a person in real life. – Jennifer Lawrence
7. Life is so much more beautiful and complex than a number on a scale.- Tess Munster
8. The reason fat people are happy is that the nerves are well protected.- Luciano Pavarotti
9. Each individual woman’s body demands to be accepted on its own terms.- Gloria Steinem
10. I found there was only one way to look thin. Hang out with fat people.- Rodney Dangerfield
11. No amount of self-improvement can make up for any lack of self-acceptance.- Robert Holden
12. You can be fat and still be sexy. It all depends on how you feel about yourself.- Elizabeth Taylor
13. It’s funny how a chubby kid can just be having fun, and people call it entertainment!- Garth Brooks
14. Every chubby girl’s dream is to have a guy who says “You are not fat, you are just cute. – Sree Soumya
15. Dear chubby girls remember that the more you weigh the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake. – Anonymous
16. Forget about calories – everything makes thin people thinner, and fat people fatter.- Mignon McLaughlin
17. To all the girls that think you’re ugly because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one. It’s society who’s ugly.-Anonymous
18. Also, chubby people can never truly pull off ethereal the same way skinny people can never be jolly.- Mindy Kaling
19. Chubby girls are love. They are foody. They love sleep. They are cute. Basically, they are living teddy bear. – Lucifer
20. I’m proud of my body. I’m finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else’s standards. -Anonymous
21. Hating our bodies is something that we learn, and it sure as hell is something that we can unlearn.- Megan Jayne Crabbe
22. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.- Thich Nhat Hanh
23. Since I don’t look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good.- Serena Williams
24. I’m not overweight. I fluctuate between chubby and curvy. – Mindy Kaling
25. It’s okay to be fat. So you’re fat. Just be fat and shut up about it.- Roseanne Barr
26. It’s a natural blessing. Thanks to God. He gave me this ability to being chubby but still being fast and being able to hit hard.– Andy Ruiz, Jr.
27. I Love When I See A Plus Size Girl Wearing A Bikini. It Gives Me Confidence-Anonymous
28. The reality was my life wasn’t miserable because I was curvy; I was miserable because I thought I’d be happier if I were thinner. ―Brittany Gibbons
What is the real beauty of a woman quotes?
When it comes to what is considered beautiful, there are many different opinions. While some may find that thin and waif-like women are the epitome of beauty, others may think that curvy women are the most attractive.
However, the real beauty of a woman is not based on her physical appearance alone. It is also based on her inner beauty, which includes her kindness, compassion, and other admirable qualities. Beauty is not skin deep, and it does not come from the outside. It comes from within. It is a matter of perception.
29. Confidence is the only key. I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself. —Emma Stone
30. Do not apologize for your sacred body. All of you is holy. – Ashley Asti
31. Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters — on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves. —Michelle Obama
32. Your body. Your diet. Your life. It isn’t perfect. It never will be. But it’s real. It’s honest. It’s beautifully flawed. And totally magical. ―Nicola Jane Hobbs33. The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your attitude and how you treat people. ―Germany Kent
34. Treat your body like an instrument, not an ornament. ―Gary Thomas
35. My body is not yours to critique and discuss. My body is not yours for consumption. My body is my vessel. An archive of experiences. A weapon that has fought battles only I understand. A library of love, pain, struggle, victory, and mystery. —Sophie Lewis
36. The most revolutionary thing you can do is love your body. – Anonymous
37. Real beauty isn’t about symmetry or weight or makeup. It’s about looking life right in the face and seeing all it’s magnificence reflected in your own. – Valerie Monroe
38. Beautiful isn’t a size. – Anonymous
39. If you think I’m “too big” for you, than I assume you don’t have the proper equipment for the job. – Anonymous
40. When life gives you curves, flaunt them. – Anonymous
41.Thick = luscious, often athletic, but definitely sexy. – Anonymous
42. Size Doesn’t Define Your Beauty -Anonymous
43. Men are governed by lines of intellect – women: by curves of emotion. – James Joyce
44. Cultivate your curves – they may be dangerous but they won’t be avoided. – Mae West
45. Bounce back not by being thick skinned, but by being thick willed – Adil Dhalla
46. I have pretty thick skin, and I think if you’re going to be in this business, if you’re going to be an actor or a writer, you better have a thick skin – John Irving
47. Women it’s not about being thick, curvy or skinny, it’s about being Healthy! – Anonymous
Finally, these thick women quotes show that being curvy and plus-size is nothing to be ashamed of. Rather, it should be embraced and loved.
So, the next time you’re feeling down about your body, remember these empowering quotes from thick women who are proud of their curves. And hopefully, that will give you the confidence to love yourself just the way you are.