A twin brother is the other half of someone who shares an unbreakable bond. These bonds can be seen in quotes shared by others on the Internet. They show how much twins mean to each other and their families, and how much they are willing to do for one another. There are some that may not know what it means to have a twin, but twin brother quotes will provide insight into the importance of this relationship.
1. “Hot hate is the twin brother to hot love.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
2. “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
3. “Accuracy is twin brother to honesty, and inaccuracy to dishonesty.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
4. “I hope my twin brother will look exactly like me but more sporty.” – Tenzing Norgay
5. “Sleep and Death, who are twin brothers.” – Homer
6. “The saint and the sinner are twin brothers…one was born but the moment before the other.” – Khalil Gibran
7. “It may well be that we shall by a process of sublime irony have reached a state in this story where safety will be the sturdy child of terror, and survival the twin brother of annihilation.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Being a twin is like being born with a best friend.” – Tricia Marrapodi
9. “I may be a twin, but I am one of a kind.” – Jerry Smith
10. “If you think our hands are (will be) full, imagine our hearts.” – Unknown
11. “Sometimes miracles come in pairs.” – Richard Branson
12. “Happiness is the twin sister of optimism and the twin brother of contentment.” – Mehmet Murat İldan
13. “[My twin brother] he was the star artist of the family as we – as we were growing up. He eventually lost interest and went more towards literature and then medicine and then business and so on. But for me it became something that I did well. And it felt great being able to make something look like something.” – Kehinde Wiley
14. “The debt-habit is the twin brother of poverty.” – Theodore T. Munger
15. “Conjoined twins simply may not need sex-romance partners as much as the rest of us do. Throughout time and space, they have described their condition as something like being attached to a soul mate.” – Alice Dreger
16. “A good neighbor will babysit. A great neighbor will babysit twins.” – Anonymous
17. “Identical twins. I’m glad they’re identical ’cause you save money on photographs. That’s what I like. Yeah. Here’s my little boy. I got another one just like it.” – Ray Romano
18. “Many of the most successful men I have known have never grown up. Youthfulness of spirit is the twin brother of optimism… Resist growing up!” – B. C. Forbes
19. “After faith comes repentance, or, rather, repentance is faith’s twin brother and is born at the same time.” – Charles Spurgeon
20. “Esteem incites friendship, but not love; the former is the twin brother of Reverence; the latter is the child of Equality.” – Alphonse de Lamartine
21. “Many of the most successful men I have known have never grown up. They have retained bubbling-over boyishness. They have relished wit, they have indulged in humor. They have not allowed ‘dignity’ to depress them into moroseness. Youthfulness of spirit is the twin brother of optimism, and optimism is the stuff of which American business success is fashioned. Resist growing up!” – B. C. Forbes
22. “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.” – Khalil Gibran
23. “Accuracy is twin brother to honesty, and inaccuracy to dishonesty.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
24. “I hope my twin brother will look exactly like me but more sporty.” – Tenzing Norgay
25. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” – Anna Quindlen
26. “Accuracy is the twin brother of honesty; inaccuracy is a near kin to falsehood.” – Tryon Edwards
27. “As towards most other things of which we have but little personal experience (foreigners, or socialists, or aristocrats, as the case may be), there is a degree of vague ill-will towards what is called Thinking. … I am tempted to believe that much of the mischief thus laid at the door of that poor unknown quantity Thinking is really due to its ubiquitous twin-brother Talking.” – Vernon Lee
28. “… But as a Godless greed pursued its career from excess to excess, it provoked a sort of twin hostile brother, equally Godless, born in the same atmosphere of utter disregard for the foundational virtues of humility and charity. This hostile twin brother of Capitalism was destined to be called Communism, and is today setting out to murder its elder.” – Hilaire Belloc
29. “Debt is the secret foe of thrift, as vice and idleness are its open foes. The debt habit is the twin brother of poverty.” – Theodore T. Munger
30. “Cutting for Stone is nothing short of masterful -a riveting tale of love, medicine, and the complex dynamic of twin brothers. It is beautifully conceived and written. The settings are wonderfully pictorial. There is no doubt in my mind that Cutting for Stone will endure in the permanent literature of our time.” – Richard Selzer
31. “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.” – Pam Brown
32. “Comic books and The Chronicles of Narnia. My mother used to read those to me and my twin brother growing up.” – Shawn Ashmore
33. “Time, we know, is relative. You can travel light years through the stars and back, and if you do it at the speed of light then, when you return, you may have aged mere seconds while your twin brother or sister will have aged twenty, thirty, forty or however many years it is, depending on how far you traveled. This will come to you as a profound shock, particularly if you didn’t know you had a twin brother or sister.” – Douglas Adams
34. “As so often before, liberty has been wounded in the house of its friends.” – Otto Hermann Kahn
35. “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. Doubt is a foundling unhappy and astray, and though his own mother who gave him birth should find him and enfold him, he would withdraw in caution and in fear.” – Khalil Gibran
36. “So we grew together, Like to a double cherry, seeming parted, But yet a union in partition, Two lovely berries moulded in one stem.” – William Shakespeare
37. “When you gaze upon the lovely sight. Of twins, arm in arm, asleep at night. Think not that the house has been doubly messed. But that you, as parents, have been doubly blessed.” – Jon Bratton
38. “So many good things come in pairs, like ears, socks and panda bears. But, best of all are the set of twins, with extra laughter, double grins.” – Anonymous
39. “Mum used to say we were the same soul split in two and walking around on four legs. It seems unnatural being born together and then dying apart.” – Melodie Ramone
40. “You can spend too much time wondering which of identical twins is the more alike.” – Robert Brault
41. “Twins have a special bond. They feel safer with each other than with their peers.” – Jeanne Phillips
42. “Just because two people look the same, doesn’t mean they have the same dreams.” – Brandy Scraps
43. “Look at identical twins. When you get closer, you start to see the small differences. It all depends on how much you magnify it.” – Brian Swanson
44. “In the beginning, we didn’t have a clue. There’s certainly nothing that prepares you for twins.” – Christine Mazier
45. “If I ever had twins, I’d use one for parts.” – Steven Wright
46. “Can it be that the Greek grammarians invented their dual number for the particular benefit of twins?” – Herman Melville
Twins Quotes Poems
“There’s two to wash,
There’s two to dry;
There’s two who argue,
There’s two who cry.
One’s in the mud,
Having a ball;
The other holds a crayon…
Another marked wall.
Some days seem endless,
My patience grows thin.
Why did God chose me
To be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear
At the end of the day,
As I tuck them in bed
And to myself I say…
There’s two to kiss,
There’s two to hug;
And best of all,
Thank you, God, for the two to love.”
I asked God for a flower,
He gave me a bouquet.
I asked God for a minute,
He gave me a day.
I asked God for true love,
He gave me that too.
I asked God for an angel,
He gave me two.”
47. “Some twins feel like they need to compare themselves to each other, but we’re not that way. That’s because of my parents, though, and having six kids in the family.| – Ashley Olsen
48. “If I ever had twins, I’d use one for parts.” – Steven Wright
49. “Look at identical twins. When you get closer, you start to see the small differences. It all depends on how much you magnify it.” – Brian Swanson
50. “In the beginning, we didn’t have a clue. There’s certainly nothing that prepares you for twins.” – Christine Mazier
Twin Quotes Funny
I am a twin and I have a twin brother. It’s a lot of fun to be a twin, but it can also get me into some trouble. For instance, people sometimes think that only one of us did something wrong, or that we’re conjoined twins even though we’re not. My dad always says the best thing about being a twin is having someone who can make you laugh, and it’s true. here are some quotes you might find helpful.
“There’s no best buddy like you, my twin brother.”
“I don’t need superheroes as I have a twin brother.”
“Brother, you are the best friend and sibling I could ever have in this lifetime.”
“I have a twin brother, so I’ll never lose a friend.”
“I find a brand new reason every day to be thankful to my lucky stars for making me your twin.”
“I’m forever indebted for your incredible love and support. We are a truly wonderful pair.”
“Being the twin of an outstanding person like you is all the inspiration I need to succeed.”
“I came into this world with an inbuilt best friend-my twin sister/brother.”
“I value you, sweet brother/sister, more than I treasure paradise.”
“I love you as I love myself, as you are my other half.”
“We are the perfect twin who not only look alike but think and act similarly.”
Best Twin brother quotes from sister
With a sister, you get the best of both worlds: someone to play with and someone to talk to. It’s not always easy being the only child, but when your sibling is a twin, there’s never a dull moment. Twins often say they feel like they’re together all the time- even when they’re not!
Twins, while commonly thought of as one entity, often have different personalities.
“Being a twin is like being born with a best friend.”
“Some twins create their own language known as “cryptophasia” that only they can understand!”
“Haha! You didn’t get lunch because mommy thought I was you and fed me twice!”
“Are they twins? Nope. There’s a third one but we just keep him around for spare parts!”
“You can spend too much time wondering which of identical twins is the more alike.”
“I’ve always been fascinated with twins.” – Winona Ryder
Finally, as twins, we may be able to answer the question of why we are so similar even as individuals. We have had a common upbringing and environment-even if we look different. We have been brought up with the same thoughts and beliefs. Though we may share some physical features, we also have our differences: hair color, eye color, and height. However, this is outweighed by all of the similarities that we share.
In conclusion, a lot of people feel that they share a special connection with their twin, and it is important to spend time with them.
It can be difficult to know how much time you should spend with your twin brother because every day is different. Some days you may not have as much time as other days, but make sure to take some time for your twin whether it’s making dinner or going on a bike ride.