In our life, we get different types of situations and incidents. Some of these situations are positive, some are negative, and some are sour like lemons. Whatever the situation, we should not let the situations overcome us. If you give the opportunity then, the situations will affect you negatively. You should leave the situations which you cannot face easily. It will be an unwise decision for you if you involve yourself in all the incidents without considering it is good or bad. You’ll find many ‘when life gives you lemons quotes’, which will inspire you to be wise in handling different situations of your life.
When Life Gives You Lemons Quotes:
1. When life gives you lemons, chunk it right back.―Bill Watterson
2. I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade…and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.―Ron White
3. If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you kept in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade was to squeeze the hell out of them.―Stephen King
4. Says Momma: “I got handed lemons, too, y’know but I learned how to make lemonade with them… No one ever told me I had to add sugar but that’s life for you. It ain’t sweet.―Elizabeth Flock
5. It’s like being offered lemonade after having something really sweet. The lemonade was wonderful before, but it just tastes sour after.―Kellyn Roth
6. When life gives you lemons, make champagne and leave the whole world wondering how you did it!―Marjory Sheba
7. Roses and violets from summer gardens, sun-drenched Sicilian lemons squeezed of their juice and mingled with juniper from the frozen north. Saffron threads and gold leaf from the Indies waited to be turned into something magical. And contained deep within all of this was a smile that flooded him with warmth, a pair of blue eyes, and the scent of chocolate… ―Laura Madeleine
8. When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back!―Maxim Shekhtman
9. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.―Cathy Guisewite
10. and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.―Douglas Adams
11. As you go about your daily life, you will encounter many lemons. Sour expressions, sour attitudes, sour auras! The good thing is that if you don’t want to be a lemon, you don’t have to be! Just don’t let those lemons rub themselves all over you! And you don’t even have to save them! Let lemons be lemons! One of the most important things that I have ever learned, is that I don’t have to save people.―C. JoyBell C.
12. Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons, whereas instead of dying the average person would rather be someone they are not.―Mokokoma Mokhonoana
13. When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your D*** lemons, what the h*** am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
14. when life gives you lemon, take it. don’t waste food. ―giselle marquez
15. When life hands you lemonade, don’t try to make lemons. ―Vince Guthrie
16. Life isn’t just about getting lemons out of it. An unexpected turn and a kind smile warms you up on the coldest of days.―Sijdah Hussain,
17. The man who’d put the sword to her neck was uncomfortably buff. He had upsetting biceps. He didn’t look healthy; he looked like a collection of lemons in a sack.―Tamsyn Muir
18. That evening after dinner, I picked lemons from the tree in the backyard, the fruits golden bulbs under the rising moon.―Aspen Matis
19. When life gives you lemon, don’t just make lemonade…make lemon meringue pie…make lemon tart…make lemon chiffon cake…make lemon liqueur…make lemon vinaigrette…make lemon pickle…Then set up shop and make your millions.―Mallika Nawal
20. Better keep the young on lemons and lavender until they’ve reached the age of discretion.―Henry Miller
21. Life handed me lemons, so I made lemonade, lemon cake, lemon drops, and I even used the rinds to make lemon art. So, the joke is on you, life, haha! ―Emilyann Allen
22. Bright yellow lemons twinkled in the twilight sun on a terrace tree, and far beyond my window, San Francisco lay, flat like a pastel toy.―Aspen Matis
23. Metaphorically, in relation to the idea of heartbreak, we’re given lemons which are the experiences that cause the idea of heartbreak, then the water comes from our tears that may come during the seasons of our trials and finally, the sweetener comes from the joy of the breakthrough and transformation, and in the end you end up with this metaphoric lemonade. When we have a better understanding of heartbreak we go from lemons to lemonade.
―Victoria L. White
24. I have passed through some jobs that were real lemons.―Steven Magee
25. I am aware of two of ‘America’s Greatest Achievements’ that were lemons. ―Steven Magee
26. We live in a world where lemonade is made from artificial flavoring and furniture polish is made from real lemons.―MAD Magazine
27. When life gives you lemons, sell them and buy a pineapple. How to better your life 101.―Davin Turney
28. When life gives you lemons ask it for sugar and water too. Otherwise your final product would be some acidic lemon juice!―priyavrat gupta
29. When Life Gives You Lemons you tell life to Get a Life because lemons are a terrible gift.―Patrick Schell
30. Lemons. He liked lemons. They made you make funny faces when you bit them, and a very, very long way in the future there was a really amazing planet where they’d evolved into people and lived in harmony with a variety of hyper-intelligent bee. Evolution. Thousands and thousands of years of tiny changes could turn little burning sparks of chemistry into people, into monsters and angels and even human beings. ―Nick Harkaway
31. When life gives you lemons…add melted butter, toasted paprika, and dip some lobster in it! ―Stuart J. Scesney
32. As far as I’m concerned, there are two types of people in this world: people like Queeg who, when life gives them lemons make lemonade, and everyone else. And although those smug lemonade-makers think the rest of us just sit around all day day bitching about not getting oranges, they’re wrong. It’s all about volume. When you’re ass-deep in lemons, you start looking for a shovel, not a pitcher and a cup of sugar.―Melissa DeCarlo
33. When life throws a lemon at you, you throw it straight back at life and miss completely. That’s my logic.
34. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. ―Unknown Christian
35. when life gives me a lemon, i make myself an iced tea. mixed it up, it became my favorite
―Ayet lee Cyrus Windwalker
36. See, Red? When life hands you lemons, you know what you gotta do?”
―“Wow,” Lauren said
37. When life gives you lemons…add melted butter , toasted paprik and dip some lobster in it!
―Stuart J. Scesney
38. Twisting lemons into lemonade. ―peter duchan
39. When life gives you lemons, you don’t make lemonade. You use the seeds to plant a whole orchard – an entire franchise! Or you could just stay on the Destiny Bus and drink lemonade someone else has made, from a can.
―Anthon St. Maarten
40. When life gives you lemons, do NOT make lemonade. Lemonade is for losers. Make orange juice instead.
41. When life gives you lemons, make assless chaps.―Angie West
42. “And then you throw those goddamn lemons into oncoming traffic, and you go do what you want to do.
43. She savors each bite: the meringue is perfect crispy brown on top, melts in the mouth; the lemon tart, custardy; the crust breaks away. ―A.M. Homes
44. Never throw away squeezed lemon, but keep them for the day by the sink. Then you can use them to remove fish, onion or garlic smells from your fingers. Or you can stick them on your elbows while you are reading a book, to soften and whiten your skin.
Like the bad situations, you’ll also get the opportunities and the positive incidents in your life. If you get an opportunity in our lives, you should not miss that. Instead, you should utilize all the opportunities of your life that don’t harm others. The ‘when life gives you lemons quotes’ will make you realize the importance of the proper utilization of the opportunities of your life. You should make the proper use of the lemons of your life. Opportunities come from God. God sends us the opportunities so that, we can use those to benefit ourselves.