For some people, friends are the most important thing in life. They provide a sense of belonging and soothe the wounds of being misunderstood. When we think of anime, we often think of heroes fighting each other in epic battles.
However, many anime also focus on the everyday interactions between friends. One such example is when two characters might announce their love for one another, or when they tell their friends about the new job they got. Below is a list of anime quotes about friendship.
But what are your takeaways on this topic? Here are a few quotes to get you started.
“I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. ” – Mark Twain
Best 35 Anime Quotes About Friendship
1. “I care more about others than I do myself, and I won’t let anyone hurt them.” – Naruto
2. “I won’t give up, I will fight till the bitter end, cause there’s no way I will back down after what you did to my friends. They are what made me the person I am today, that’s why I’ll keep fighting… For my friends!” – Lucy Heartfilia
3. “Even if I searched the world over, no one could compare to you.” – Hikaru Hitachiin
4. “It’s true that in today’s society, people think having no friends is a bad thing. But that’s not really right, is it?” – Kodaka Hasegawa
5. “Is there really such a thing? Real friends who last forever?” – Kodaka Hasegawa
6. “It’s not a crime! Caring about your friends is not a crime!” – Lucy Heartfilia
7. “What’s the point of magic, to begin with… if I can’t use it to protect my friends?” – Lucy Heartfilia
8.“Someone who could shed tears for their friends… could never be rejected from Fairy Tail!” – Lucy Heartfilia
9. “You trusted me, so I’ll trust you too. That’s what being friends means, doesn’t it?” – Rin Okumura
10. “They saved me from myself. They rescued me from my loneliness. They accepted me as who I am. They’re my friends.” – Sasuke
11. “I have no sympathy for criminals, but for my family….I do.” – Garp
12. “You don’t die for your friends, you live for them.” – Natsu
13. “A mere slime proposes friendship to me, the feared storm dragon?” – Veldora
14. “You loved my dad a lot, didn’t you? That’s why you were sad. I’m the same – let’s be friends.” – Rin Okumura
15. “Everything doesn’t have to be decided by life and death, you know. Think about the future a little, will you?” – Gray Fullbuster
16. “You can only become friends by talking to people and finding out whether you get along.” – Shougo Kiryuu
17. “When people are protecting something truly special to them they truly can become as strong as they can be.” – Itachi Uchiha
18. “A true friend never relies on another’s dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms.” – Griffith
Anime Quotes About Fake Friends
You’ve probably heard of Fake News. But what about Fake Friends? Even though they’re better than those shallow, self-centered friends that only want to be with you when it’s convenient for them, there are still some people who don’t understand. If you’re one of those people, this article is for you!
A lot of us know the feeling of betrayal, and we know it can happen in even the most innocent of circumstances.
19. “In the ninja world, those who don’t obey rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.” – Obito Uchiha
20. “The hole in one’s heart gets filled by others around you.” – Kakashi
21. “You can mock me all you want, but if you insult my best friend I will obliterate you.” – Choji Akamichi
22. “It’s human nature that people won’t realize the true value of something unless they lose it.” – Orochimaru
Recommended For You 110 Top Popular Friendship Loyalty Quotes
23. “Listen, I believe in you. More importantly, though, you need to have faith in your own abilities.” – Mutsuki
24. “There’s no point in going it alone. If you’re going to try, we should all do it together.” – Umi Sonoda
25. “As long as we’ve got the determination, we can do anything!” – Honoka Kousaka
26. “There’s no need to be nervous, we’re here with you!” – Honoka Kousaka
27. “I mustn’t cry. Instead of spending time crying, today I’ll definitely make some friends!” – Shiemi Moriyama
28. “Stop trying to solve everything by yourself. Don’t forget that you’re not alone!” – Ryuji Suguro
29. “You can pour wine on me or laugh at me and I won’t care, but I won’t forgive anyone who lays a hand on or hurts my friends.” – Shanks
30. “I’m not good at using swords. I can’t cook. I’m pretty sure I can’t live or survive alone. But with friends, I can achieve my dreams and become the Pirate King.” – Luffy
31. “Friends are nothing more than the people with who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.” – Rena Ryuuguu
32. “Man, kids these days. They think it’s a competition to have the most friends. One is enough. Find someone completely unique.” – Yato (Noragami)
33. “Real friends wouldn’t use you for your money. I don’t have any friends, so I’m no expert but I’d rather no friends than have friends like them.” – Shizuku Mizutani
34.“I don’t care who I have to fight. If he rips my arms out, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death. If he rips my head off, I’ll stare at him to death. And If he gouges my eyes out, I’ll curse him from the grave! Even If I’m torn to shreds, I’m taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!” – Naruto Uzumaki
35. “Friendship is a more reliable tool than a knife.” – Angelo Langusa
“If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.” – Nagato
“We won’t be together long, but it’s nice to meet you.” – Kirito
Finally, Anime quotes about friendship can be powerful reminders to always stay loyal and stand up for one another. In the end, the best friends are those that keep your back no matter what.