Love is an emotion that can take many forms, but it can be expressed in one word that will never change– love. One of the most popular ways to express your love for someone is through a quote.
If you’re unsure about how to say “I love you” to your partner in words, why not use quotes? Quotes are much more memorable because they come from famous people or books, and they make the speaker sound smarter because they are using outside sources.
If you want to really impress your significant other, use a quote that they appreciate or that you think they will appreciate. If you and your significant other love the same sports teams, a quote from a famous athlete will be a big hit.
Top 60 How Much Do You Love Me Quotes
1. “Love is not really about how much you say I love you, but it is more about how you can prove that what you are saying is true.” – Unknown
2. “Do you love me, do you wanna be my friend?” – George Strait
3. “A question like “do you love me?” was an itch our doctors told us not to scratch.” – Shane Koyczan
4. “Do you love me? Means at last do you see the same truth I see? If you do, we are happy together; but when presently one of us passes into the perception of a new truth, we are divorced and the force of all nature cannot hold us to each other.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
6. “Love is a perfect example of eternity. It will wipe all sense of time in you and destroy the bitter memories of the past and a fear of the end.” – Unknown
7. “Do you love me because I’m beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? “ – Oscar Hammerstein II
8. “We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
9. “I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.” – George Eliot
10. “Do you love me enough that I may be weak with you? Everyone loves strength, but do you love me for my weakness? That is the real test.” – Alain de Botton
How Much Do You Love Me Answer?
I’ve always wondered what someone I love would say if I asked them how much they loved me. It’s not that I need validation, but it would be nice to know what is the answer. Sadly, I have never had the opportunity to ask, but this article will provide you with some insight on how to measure your partner’s feelings for you.
We all know that love can be a powerful and strong feeling. Some label it as the most powerful emotion humans have, while others say it’s a good excuse for when you don’t want to take responsibility for your actions. Regardless of what love is, we all want to know how much someone cares for us in a relationship. This form of curiosity is natural and can’t be avoided.
“Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
11. That you love me in December as you do in May?” – Jimmy Walker
12. “Do you love me?’ he asked instead. ‘Because if you don’t, I’d wait until you did. I’d wait weeks and months and years.” – Melina Marchetta
13. “Once a man has won a woman’s love, the love is his forever. He can only lose the woman.” – Robert Breault
14. “Do you love me? What? Do you? I love you. I don’t know if I trust you. Maybe you shouldn’t do either. Maybe I’m the one who should decide!” – Joss Whedon
15. “I’m in love with Mary jane. She’s my main thing. she makes me feel alright. she makes my heart sing. and when I’m feeling low, she comes as no surprise. turns me on with her love, takes me to paradise do you love me mary jane, yeah now do you think you love me mary jane don’t you play no game.” – Rick James
16. “Do you love me?” he asked. I fell silent. “For the rest of it is glitter and noise,” he said. “At the heart of it all is love. You make that choice, and you go forward from there.” – Sharon Shinn
17. “Do you love me for me?… I don’t even love me for me.” – Dov Davidoff
18. “Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything” – Unknown
19. “The world was collapsing, and the only thing that really mattered to me was that she was alive.” – Rick Riordan
How Much Do You Love Me Quotes For Friends?
Everyone can have their good days and bad days, but it’s the friends that are always there for you. There are so many quotes that people use on Facebook to show how much they love their friends, but not all of them are appropriate to send on a platform like this. Here is a list of some better quotes to send to your friends when you feel like they need encouragement.
20. “You are the girl that I’ve been dreaming of, ever since I was a little boy.” – Unknown
21. “When love is not madness it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
22. “Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.” – Unknown
23. “You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.” – Unknown
24. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss
25. “I smile each time I think about the mornings and the nights we have shared and we are yet to share.” – Unknown
26. “And each time you smile – I can see something more beautiful than those glittering stars at night.” – Unknown
27. “Random Girl after a hookup: “Do you love me” Tucker: “I don’t understand the question.” – Tucker Max
28. “I wish I could clearly explain how your eyes and the sound of your voice give me butterflies in my stomach.” – Unknown
29. “I have fallen head over heels in love with you. Do you want to know why? It’s because of the many great things you have been doing in my life.” – Unknown
30. “Who am I, that you should love me?” “You are My Queen,” said Eugenides. She sat perfectly still, looking at him without moving as his words dropped like water into dry earth. “Do you believe me?” he asked. “Yes,” she answered. “Do you love me?” “Yes.” “I love you.” And she believed him.” – Megan Whalen Turner
31. “Moon, moon, when you leave me alone all the darkness is an utter blackness, a pit of fear, a stench, hands unreasonable never to touch. But I love you. Do you love me. What to say when you see me.” – Robert Creeley
32. “How much do you love me?’ Midori asked. ‘Enough to melt all the tigers in the world to butter,’ I said.” – Haruki Murakami
33. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
34. “My wife could turn to me and she may say, ‘Why do you love me?’ And I can with all honesty look her in the eye and say, ‘Because our pheromones matched our olfactory receptors.” – Robin Ince
35. “All songs have a message whether it’s I love you, do you love me or this government sucks in a basic format and then you expand upon your beliefs and your thinking process about what’s going on around you in the world.” – Rob Halford
36. “Emerson said, Do you love me? means Do you see the same truth?-Or at least, “Do you care about the same truth?” – C. S. Lewis
37. “How much do you love me?’ and “Who’s in charge?” ….these two questions of LOVE and CONTROL undo us ALL, trip us up and cause war, grief, and suffering. People follow different paths, straight or crooked, according to their temperament, depending on which they consider best, or most appropriate — and all reach You, just as rivers enter the ocean.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
38. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
39. “If she doesn’t scare the hell out of you a little, she’s not the one.” – Unknown
40. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
41. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” – Elinor Glyn
42. “The giving of love is an education in itself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
43. “My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
44. “When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it’s the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.” – Unknown
45. “I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Unknown
46. “We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” – Dr. Seuss
47. “All three of us are in prison…my heart, mind and body in your possession. Take care of them with care.” – Unknown
48. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
49. “It’s one thing to fall in love. It is another thing to make someone else fall for you and to feel responsibility towards love.” – Unknown
50. “If I have done anything right in my life. That would be the day when I decided to give my heart to you.” – Unknown
51. “I love you to the moon and back and you are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened in my life.” – Unknown
52. “I want to let you know that wherever I will go and whatever happens, I will always think about you. I will forever cherish the time we spent together. It has been the happiest time in my life ever and I will never get tired doing it over and over again with you.” – Unknown
53. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” – Scott Adams
54. “It is just amazing how someone has walked into your life one day and you cannot even think how it would be possible to live life without him or her.” – Unknown
55. “Each time I think how intense my love for you is I just smile especially at the thought of your loving arms wrapped around mine.” – Unknown
56. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
57. “I love you. Remember. They cannot take it.” – Lauren Oliver
58. “It has always been my goal to grow old with you and love you for the rest of my lifetime. I just love making you laugh because with those few seconds, I know I have made you happy. And you know what, seeing you happy brings so much happiness in my life.” – Unknown
59. “You’re my best friend, my other half, my human diary. In short, you mean the world to me. That’s how much I love you, my baby.” – Unknown
60. “I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with.” – Tahereh Mafi
“If I had to choose, my best day ever, my finest hour, my wildest dream come true … mine would be you.” – Unknown
“I will never cease loving you and I will do so every single day that I am alive.” – Unknown
Finally, love is one of the most difficult things in the world to measure, and it is something that we all need in our lives. It is a feeling that can be expressed in a variety of ways, whether through words or actions.
Hopefully, this article has helped you learn more about what love means to different people.