50 Bill Burr Quotes:
Table of Contents
1. “As far as my mindset changing, I see myself having more empathy in my older age.” — Bill Burr
Best bill burr quotes about life
2. “They say you don’t want to meet your heroes, but those two guys, you do want to meet them, because they do not disappoint. Walken has this amazing sense of humor, and Pacino is like just a sweetheart of a guy.” — Bill Burr
3. “My parents have a ridiculous work ethic; my dad just works, works, works, works, works. I think it would be hard to find a guy who’s logged more hours than that guy.” — Bill Burr
4. “Podcasting is great. Total freedom.”— Bill Burr
5. “When I watch ‘Breaking Bad,’ my stomach is in knots.” — Bill Burr
6. “My favorite part of podcasting is running my mouth for an hour. The only time I don’t like it is when I’m off. Then that hour feels like a day and a half.” — Bill Burr
7. “I like finding stuff that I suck at and trying to get better. So I’m taking classes, getting myself comfortable in an acting scene. You’ve got to work out those ticks. For instance, standing up used to be really hard for me. I act much better if I’m sitting down.” — Bill Burr
8. “Everyone should just drive out to the Mojave Desert and just experience it, and it’s a fun place to live.” — Bill Burr
9. “I have this weird sort of Gemini thing where I can really be empathetic and a loving person. But if you piss me off, I can be one of the meanest, most sadistic people.” — Bill Burr
10. “What happens is when you have a kid, you are a unique human being, so you are going to have a unique experience. No one can really tell you what you’re going to feel.” — Bill Burr
11. “I’ve battled with that type of stuff, but what I’ve found is that by doing stand-up, I’ve actually learned about depression and how to combat it. I don’t have clinical, but I’ve definitely had my bouts with it.” — Bill Burr
12. “What happens is when you have a kid, you are a unique human being, so you are going to have a unique experience. No one can really tell you what you’re going to feel.” — Bill Burr
13. “I have friends in this business who put pictures of their kids on Facebook. That’s not something I would do.” — Bill Burr
Bill Burr quotes about movies and podcasting
14. “For us, a lot of the cartoon and crazy stuff on ‘F Is for Family’ is tertiary characters; it happens on the television in the show. We try to keep whatever problem the Murphy family is dealing with rooted as much as we can in reality.” — Bill Burr
15. “I think I just say what I’m thinking. And – you know, if people relate to it, they relate to it, but – I really… you know, if you really listen to me, I don’t have my finger on any pulse.” — Bill Burr
16. “I’ve been guilty of being in the writers’ room and going too dark; other people have gone too wacky and zany.” — Bill Burr
17. “I don’t take anything from the podcast and bring it to my act because I feel like that’s been burned – unless I feel like I can really develop it beyond two or three jumps beyond what I said on the podcast.” — Bill Burr
18. “I love making movies and being in any that I can be in. I’d like to be in those giant movies, as the fifth or sixth lead, and have three or four killer scenes. You don’t have the responsibility of the entire movie being on you. I like those roles. I’m shooting for the middle.” — Bill Burr
19. “If I can sell out clubs and theaters and play dirtbags in movies, and get blown up in a car or get the crap beat out of me in a movie, that’s good for me; I’m good.” — Bill Burr
20. “Like most comics, I tried to come up with a sitcom idea that was based around my life. And it didn’t work out. But maybe because it didn’t work out, that’s why I ended up on ‘Breaking Bad; ‘ I don’t know.” — Bill Burr
21. “I love making movies and being in any that I can be in. I’d like to be in those giant movies, as the fifth or sixth lead, and have three or four killer scenes. You don’t have the responsibility of the entire movie being on you. I like those roles. I’m shooting for the middle.” — Bill Burr
22. “That’s kind of my job in the writer’s room. I’m always the guy going, like, ‘People wouldn’t say that there. They wouldn’t say that.’ Like, I hate when I watch sitcoms and something crazy happens, and people just kind of go, ‘Huh?’ and then they just go on.” — Bill Burr
Bill Burr Quotes about comedy
23. “I’m not going to lie. I am a psycho. Luckily, I get most of it out on stage.” — Bill Burr
24. “My favorite kind of humor is basically if it was happening to you, it wouldn’t be funny, but to observe it, it’s hilarious.” — Bill Burr
25. “I used to think you had to live this miserable life and that that would make you funnier, but you don’t. The misery will come. The misery will find you.” — Bill Burr
26. “Working on the Dave Chappelle show was amazing.” — Bill Burr
27. “Being a stand-up comic, this isn’t a stepping-stone for me; it’s what I do, and this is what I’m always going to do. And even if I do a TV show, the only reason to do a TV show is to get more people to know me to come out to my stand-up shows.” — Bill Burr
28. “You have to understand how bad I wanted to be a comedian, how much I loved doing it. I still can’t believe I get to do this for a living and have people come up and want to see me.”— Bill Burr
29. “I love doing radio, and I love doing stand-up, obviously.”— Bill Burr
30. “You start in bars and then restaurants, then you want to get into comedy clubs where you feature, then you headline, and once you sell out clubs, you’re into theaters. I’ve been able to get there, and it’s cool to do that.”— Bill Burr
31. “The first night you walk down to a comedy club, at least for me, I had my voice, and then I went on stage and I lost it.” — Bill Burr
32. “The only time I get sick of making people laugh is when I’m in a non-writing-joke mode, and I just can’t seem to come up with anything new that’s funny. That’s a tough place to be as a comedian.” — Bill Burr
33. “I still remember the first gig where I got people going. It was Rascals in New Jersey, and the place was packed. I was scared. People were expecting me to be funny. I gotta be honest, every time I walk into a club, it’s that same fear.” — Bill Burr
34. “There is a very difficult period in a comedian’s career – it’s that window of time where you’re good enough to draw tickets, but nobody knows you yet.” — Bill Burr
35. “Carnegie Hall is as good as they say it is. It’s not like Stonehenge, which looks great in books, but then you go there and it’s a pile of rocks next to a highway. There’s actually a highway right next to it, but you don’t see that in pictures.”— Bill Burr
36. “A plumber doesn’t change the way he plumbs when he has a kid. You’re a comedian. This is your style.” — Bill Burr
37. “Stand-up comedy is this thing you get to do, so you have to treat it with respect. You can’t just be like, ‘Alright, I got my hour down, people are coming to see me now. Now, I’m going to lean on the mike stand.’ No, you gotta work even harder now. You got to top what you already did. Because they’ll find someone else.”— Bill Burr
38. “Patrice O’Neal is the best comic I ever saw.” — Bill Burr
39. “You know, it wasn’t even that I’m a funny guy, I just loved stand-up comedy, and I wanted to do it. It was one of the few things in my life that I knew I was going to be able to do, and I also felt as though I’d be able to do it the way I wanted to do it.” — Bill Burr
40. “Being a comedian is an incredible thing, but it can be scary sometimes.” — Bill Burr
Bill Burr funny quotes
41. “I gotta be honest with you. I’m kind of jealous of the way my dad gets to talk to my mom sometimes. Where are all those old-school women you can just take your day out on? When did they stop making those angels?” — Bill Burr
42. “Did you ever spell a word so bad that your spell check has absolutely no clue what you’re trying to spell? What do you end up getting, you end up getting, like, a question mark? You got a million dollars of technology just looking back at you like, ‘You got me, buddy. Which is pretty amazing because I have all the words.’” — Bill Burr
43. “The word ‘ranting’ is kind of overused now. Literally, if you just talk about a subject for 30 seconds or more, even if you never raised your voice, if I just talk about it, it’s called a rant.” — Bill Burr
44. “You probably need 1/10 of the world’s population for us to continue to exist. There’s just too many damn people. You have to somehow get us from 7 billion people to… I don’t know what the magic number is, but I imagine at some point, that will happen. And I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I’m making the cut.” — Bill Burr
Politically charged Bill Burr quotes
45. “I can’t quite remember who I voted for president. It wasn’t Trump or Hillary, though. I didn’t like either one of them.” — Bill Burr
46. “Rich people never go to war. You ask a college kid to go to war, and he’s like, ‘Umm, I’m taking this sociology class, and I think war is, like, really stupid, and my roommate’s, like, half Afghani, so it’s going to cause some static.’” — Bill Burr
47. “Look how long it took to build the Freedom Tower, and we wanted that. It took 15 years.” — Bill Burr
48. “People focus too much on whether there’s a Democrat or a Republican in office. It’s not like this guy Kim-Jong Un got into power the second Trump got into power. It’s not like he wasn’t a problem. It’s not like we haven’t had warmongers. It’s not like corporations haven’t been the main influence on what we’re doing around the world.” — Bill Burr
49. “The Giants beating the undefeated Patriots, that’s all a joke. The star of a reality show is going to run the country. The guy who decided if Bret Michaels or Cyndi Lauper would make a better CEO for a company that doesn’t exist is going to be running stuff.” — Bill Burr
50. “I think it’s hilarious the way Obama is depicted post-presidency. He’s always kayaking or playing Jai Alai like he’s some retired athlete or something. Like he wasn’t doing the exact same thing everybody else was doing.”— Bill Burr
Who is Bill Burr?
Bill Burr is an American or North American actor and stand-up comedian. Besides doing comedy, Bill Burr is a famous actor and podcaster. One of the successes of his career is F Is for Family. This is a famous adult cartoon tv show. This show started in 2015 and it is still running. This Animation series was made for Netflix. Some of his other famous works are Patrick Kuby, Breaking Bad Migs Mayfeld, and many others. Bill Burr has a huge fan base. These fans mostly love him for his comedy and acting. But there are a number of fans who love him for his life-changing universal quotes. Bill Burr’s quotes are famous because they came to him spontaneously and from his experience and observation of life.
Bill Burr Biography:
Bill Burr is also known as William Frederick Burr. He was born on 10 July 1968. His birthplace is Canton, Massachusetts. This legendary actor’s parents are Linda Ann and Robert Edmund Burr. His father was a dentist. Bill Burr’s early life was as a stereotypical American boy. He did not feel any hardship in his childhood.
The education life of Bill Burr also was simple. In 1987, he became a high school graduate from Canton High School. This was his 1st achievement in his education life. After this, in 1993 Bill Burr became a college graduate in Radio. His graduation college was Emerson College from Boston, Massachusetts. His education later helps him in his profession.
In 1992, Bill Burr started his comedy. But before this, he worked in warehouses. But he was searching for freedom in the job. He did not tolerate the hot words from his boss. For this reason, he started comedy. After this, Bill Burr started recording podcasts. He recorded a 1-hour podcast every day. He also acted in many famous movies. Some of his movies are “Paper Tiger”, “The King of Staten Island”, “The Heat” and many others.
Bill Burr is a famous person for his outstanding contribution in the field of entertainment. Besides entertaining people, Bill Burr also taught by his quotes. Bill Burr’s quotes are motivating and have enough teachings.
Why should we follow him?
Bill Burr is a multi-talented person. He is at a time a comedian, actor, presenter, and podcaster. These are his famous talents. But most of us don’t know about his other talents. Bill Burr can play drums in a melodious way. He is also a licensed helicopter pilot. These various talents indicated that he is a hard-working man. Without hard work, no one can master these jobs. People who love him, can follow him for these talents and also for his hard work. Bill Burr’s acting capacity is really appreciated. Those who want to be an actor can follow him. Bill Burr’s quotes are also loved by many people. People can follow him for these quotes.