Top 50 converse quotes:
1. My perfect guy wears converse, is totally laid back, and doesn’t worry about being cool. —Selena Gomez
2. Nike Air Zooms are what I usually run in. In the kitchen, I wear a beaten-up pair of Converse All-Stars in winter and Keds in summer. —Christina Tosi
3. Flannel shirts, denim, Converse, a guitar, messy hair? That’s literally me. —Alessia Cara
4. When I’m not working, you’ll find me down the play park or on the Tube with my Converse on and a muslin cloth in my hand, wiping my boy’s snotty nose. —Suranne Jones
5. We feel unsatisfied until we know ourselves akin even with that greatness which made the spots on which it rested hallowed; and until, by our own lives, and by converse with the thoughts they have bequeathed us, we feel that union and relationship of the spirit which we seek. —Jones Very
6. You should carefully study the Art of Reasoning, as it is what most people are very deficient in, and I know few things more disagreeable than to argue, or even converse with a man who has no idea of inductive and deductive philosophy. —William John Wills
7. I always pack lots of loose linen shirts and denim cut offs, Converse, vintage Reformation sun dresses, gold jewellery, and statement shades. Plus a trunk full of swimwear, of course —Poppy Delevingne
8. To sit alone in the lamplight with a book spread out before you, and hold intimate converse with men of unseen generations – such is a pleasure beyond compare. —Kenko Yoshida
9. The man as he converses is the lover; silent, he is the husband. —Honore de Balzac
10. I wear anything I feel like. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will. —Willow Smith
The converse is an American shoe company that produces a huge number of shoes on various models. Their main production is sports shoes. Converse shoes dominating the American athletic sectors. But their start has a different story. At first, they start producing military shoes in the 2nd World War.
Then they were famous for that but now they are producing different shoes. Converse has a very good fanbase. From sportsmen to celebrities all love Converse shoes for their quality. Some people praise this shoe brand in front of gathering. These saying are called Converse quotes. Here in this article, we are going to discuss Converse quotes. So, let’s start.
11. For the red carpet, I like a platform heel, but for everyday, it’s mostly Converse high-tops or booties with black tights. —Lucy Boynt
12. Every guy needs a pair of beaten up Converse Chuck Taylors. The coolest sneakers in the world. —Jason O’Mara
13. Musicians like to converse. There’s always interesting conversation with musicians – with classical musicians, with jazz musicians, musicians in general. —Wynton Marsalis
14. It is said that desire is a product of the will, but the converse is in fact true: will is a product of desire. —Denis Diderot
15. When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. —Friedrich Nietzsche
16. Most of my hobbies involve athletics and outdoor activities. I’m willing to learn about anything and converse and pick people’s brains, and I ask people to do the same. I’m into learning anything new and trying new stuff.— Roman Reigns
17. On a casual day, I’d usually pull out my vintage Levi’s, a pair of loafers or beat-up Converse, a bomber jacket, and a button-down shirt. —Bella Hadid
18. God is a spirit and converses with us in a quiet atmosphere because our minds are not capable of listening to his voice when they are filled with noise and confusion. —Mother Angelica
19. Good manners is the art of making those people easy with whom we converse. Whoever makes the fewest people uneasy is the best bred in the room. —Jonathan Swift
20. I’ve always thought that when they say ignorance is bliss, the converse to that is that knowledge is hell. The more you know, the bleaker things can get. —Terence Winter
21. I don’t like talking unnecessarily, and my communication skills are zilch. I just can’t converse with people. Maybe it’s because of my stuttering or stammering, but I’m not confident of talking with people. I only talk to very close friends and family. —Pritam Chakraborty
22. We converse as we live by repeating, by combining and recombining a few elements over and over again just as nature does when of elementary particles it builds a world. —William H. Gass
23. I always wear a pair of colored jeans and fun boots. I have a really cute pair of stars-and-stripes Converse, and I love wearing all my bright Nike shoes. —Gracie Gold
24. A king is always a king – and a woman always a woman: his authority and her sex ever stand between them and rational converse.— Mary Shelley
25. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will. —Willow Smith
26. It is not, of course, complete yet – but some sentences were understood this afternoon… I feel that I have at last struck the solution of a great problem – and the day is coming when telegraph wires will be laid onto houses just like water or gas – and friends converse with each other without leaving home. —Alexander Graham Bell
27. Who ever converses among old books will be hard to please among the new. —William Temple
28. Because it equates tradition with prejudice, the left finds itself increasingly unable to converse with ordinary people in their common language. —Christopher Lasch
29. Converse with men makes sharp the glittering wit, but God to man doth speak in solitude. —John Stuart Blackie
30. We judge on the basis of what somebody looks like, skin color, whether we think they’re beautiful or not. That space on the Internet allows you to converse with somebody with none of those things involved. —bell hooks
31. I feel most comfortable in an old pair of jeans, Converse, and a man’s jersey. My best friend cuts my hair with kitchen scissors. —Jane Birkin
32. I never desire to converse with a man who has written more than he has read. —Samuel Johnson
33. I could never muster the courage to speak to girls in my college in Pune. Most of them were Parsis and spoke English. I came from a village and could barely converse in English. —Sharad Pawar
34. As much as I converse with sages and heroes, they have very little of my love and admiration. I long for rural and domestic scene, for the warbling of birds and the prattling of my children. —John Adams
35. One of the hallmarks of higher education and of democracy is the ability to converse with people with whom we disagree. —Betsy DeVos
36. Religion is the most important of all things: the great point of discrimination that divides the man from the brute. It is our special prerogative that we can converse with that which we cannot see and believe in that the existence of which is reported to us by none of our senses.— William Godwin
37. However greatly we distrust the sincerity of those we converse with, yet still we think they tell more truth to us than to anyone else. —Francois de La Rochefoucauld
38. In the early stages of writing children’s books, an experienced lady editor said that while girls read boys’ books, the converse was not true, and I may have been influenced by that. —John Christopher
39. Even quicker than the development of super-technology is the human adaptation to taking it for granted. We live in a world where regular people converse publicly with an inanimate object and escape Bedlam or a dunking.— Sara Pascoe
40. When I perform, I like to wear funky flats, leather boots or knee-high Converse with bright laces. Then I can dance and not worry about falling. —China Anne McClain
41. Of the many forms of false culture, a premature converse with abstractions is perhaps the most likely to prove fatal to the growth of a masculine vigour of intellect. —George Boole
42. I was into this one guy that was like, punk and cool and rock ‘n roll. So I went out and bought black high top Converse. —Shannon Purser
43. When I was in high school, I remember, on my Converse sneakers, on one side, I had written ‘Social Distortion,’ and on the other side, I had written ‘Guns N’ Roses.’ —Ryan Adams
44. Yes, I am a Bengali but I am sorry I can’t converse in Bengali.— Amala Akkineni
45. It cannot be assumed that equity was following common law whenever they agreed, any more than the converse. —Frederick Pollock
46. You have to interpret what’s hot to make it work on yourself. If tweed suits are in, but you’re not a suit kind of girl, wear the jacket with jeans and a pair of Converses. —Rachel Zoe
47. I hate short hair on men – the ‘real’ man is something I don’t know. My dad was always playing with hairbands, making rings, while the women were wearing jeans, white T-shirts and Converse. That was the uniform at home. —Lou Doillon
48. Every man becomes, to a certain degree, what the people he generally converses with are.— Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield
49. I love good old-fashioned black or white Converse. I have a few pairs. And they are all really dirty. I can’t have clean Converse – I go in the dirt and run around! —Ashley Benson
50. I’m a big fan of the laceless Converse for travel, with cute jeans, and throw on a little jacket, and you look presentable. —Melissa Rivers
What is the converse slogan?
From the beginning to present time convert taken total three slogans one is original and main and other two are temporary those slogans are “Shoes are boring. Wear sneakers.” and “Shoes keep it clean. Sneakers get dirty.” Among these two, “Shoes are boring. Wear sneakers.” was taken in 2014. Here Converse uses the phrase “Shoes are boring” to indicate other companies. And they think of them like sneakers.
That’s why they recommend sneakers. In the case of the second slogan, they totally reverse the 2014 version slogan. Here they refer them to be shoes and refer to others as sneakers. These are their temporary slogans. But as a brand, they take an original and fixed slogan. That is “Converse for comfort.” Most people know Converse in this slogan.
Why like Converse Shoes?
The shoe brand is famous in America and all over the world. People love their shoes very much for many reasons. Some of these reasons are discussed below. One main reason behind it is their comfortable products. Converse produces a number of shoes for their customers. And they love Converse’s comfort level very high. Their slogan reflects their motto of customer comfort after wearing their shoes.
Another feature of Converse shoes is their variety. You can get different modes of converse shoes for different purposes. From formal shoes to sports and other shoes Converse produces almost all types. But Converse is most famous for their sports shoes. All over the people, sportsmen love Converse shoes.
Finally, we want to say you something that might change your thoughts about Converse. If you complete reading the Converse quotes given above, you might get a clear idea about Converse. The converse is famous not only to common people but also to celebrities.
Some time love for Converse is from the emotional level of its users. All the quotes about this famous shoe company are positive. And all section people love this. This is a great achievement for the company. These Converse quotes are mainly a passive advertisement of that company.