Eric Andre is a famous American actor. We find this person as a multi-talented legend. He has also shown his excellence in TV hosting, writing, and producing.
Eric Andre made a place in the heart of the audience through his comedy act. We may trace the excellence of him by going through the Eric Andre quotes.
You’ll find his quotes inspirational and motivating. You may get his work-related quotes that are inspirational.
50 Eric Andre Quotes:
1. I’m not a very good actor, so I break character all the time. – Eric Andre
I was eating beans by candlelight for a decade. – Eric Andre
3. I was a class clown since second grade. – Eric Andre
4. I’m a lurker and a creep. Women don’t like me because I sleep standing up, like a horse. – Eric Andre
5. I’m an elderly Jewish lesbian trapped in a 33-year-old nerd’s body. – Eric Andre
6. I used to be a Geico Caveman for live events. I was a corporate mascot. It was the silliest job. It was actually awesome and fun, but it was retarded. – Eric Andre
7. Hannibal Burress is my polar opposite in energy. I can be crazy, and he grounds the ‘Eric Andre Show.’ – Eric Andre
8. You know something is a hit comedically if you can just call up one of your friends and belt out a line from the show and you both start laughing. – Eric Andre
9. ABC is owned by Disney, so it’s a little more conservative than Adult Swim. Polar opposites. – Eric Andre
I don’t really know how music and comedy are similar. I try never to dissect it theoretically or academically. – Eric Andre
11. You can make fun of your own a lot easier than someone else’s. – Eric Andre
12. I feel the acting conservatory taught me how to be a working actor in the 1700s. We learned stuff like ‘to the back of the auditorium, to the back of the auditorium’ and the liquid “”u.”” ‘The payment is duuue on Tuuuesday.’ I also learned how to fence. If anything, when I moved to Los Angeles, I didn’t fit in, in any way. I had to do comedy, because I was talking so pretentiously. – Eric Andre
13. Bill Cosby spoke out against The Simpsons and there was this kind of evangelical, right-wing sect that was against The Simpsons. Fox was a new network at the time, though, so they were going to take risks. – Eric Andre
14. Its consistency of what comedy can do and what comedy can be. Growing up with that show [The Simpsons] shaped my worldview. – Eric Andre
15. How many n-bombs are dropped? It depends on what I post. – Eric Andre
16. Comedy is often about pain. – Eric Andre
17. There are two sides to the coin. I think I’m much happier that [Barack] Obama won over John McCain or Mitt Romney, because I think Obama did something culturally for the country. – Eric Andre
18. [The people that worked on The Simpsons] just had good taste. They knew how to execute absurd jokes. – Eric Andre
19. I think if the joke is in good taste – it’s a good joke. – Eric Andre
20. I don’t think comedians take advantage of the fact that television and film are visual mediums. – Eric Andre
21. They [ The Simpsons] are just like the Bible to me as far as what the high-water mark of comedy. – Eric Andre
22. You see a lot of sketch variety shows where each segment is one joke that they repeat over and over and over again, and the sketches are always three or four minutes too long. – Eric Andre
23. I have done some formal acting training, because I sucked at acting when I first got to Los Angeles. I’m still one of the worst actors and auditions out there. – Eric Andre
24. I think that we put too much weight on who the president is. – Eric Andre
25. The Simpsons was pretty experimental at the time, but it attracted a lot of sitcom writers that felt confined by the limitations of live-action sitcoms in the ’80s. – Eric Andre
26. If there’s an intelligence behind the joke – – it’s a good joke. – Eric Andre
27. I’m insecure, and I need the validation of strangers to feel whole. So, I need every single racist 12-year-old on the Internet to like me, or I don’t feel complete. – Eric Andre
28. A hole is a hole has always been my motto. – Eric Andre
29. I can’t tell if the world is worse now or if we just have more cameras. There are cameras everywhere, so now the world knows how bad the world is. – Eric Andre
30. I will smoke crack before I die. I want to see what all the hubbub is about. – Eric Andre
31. I think we give human beings too much credit. We’re primates, you know. – Eric Andre
32. If the crowd is full of assholes, it’s no fun. If the crowd is cool, it’s great. – Eric Andre
33. Do you think we’re going to hit a tipping point and the world’s going to end? – Eric Andre
34. The president is the country’s scapegoat more than the country’s leader; the president has as much power as we think the president has. Whoever has the most money is the puppet master. – Eric Andre
35. Before the Simpsons, I was 4 years old, so I don’t know exactly what I was thinking before that. – Eric Andre
36. Let’s hit the joke once and move on to the next joke and just keep it where we have as many jokes per square inch as possible. – Eric Andre
37. I’m an Aries. I need everybody to like me. – Eric Andre
38. “Like I said, a sketch is one joke. They shouldn’t really be more than a minute, two minutes. There are some shows where the sketch goes on for five minutes. It’s like, “”I get it! I’m already bored. I did like the joke, but I don’t anymore, because you went on too long.””” – Eric Andre
39. When I’m watching South Park, I don’t think it’s written by neo-Nazis. They know exactly what they’re doing. – Eric Andre
40. I feel like we put all the weight on the president, rather than distributing the weight to all of the elected officials. – Eric Andre
41. Wonder Showzen is one of my favorite shows of all time. When I first saw it, I thought it was so funny and new and original and edgy and insane and subversive. I didn’t know comedy could do that. – Eric Andre
42. I like Velvet Underground, but I was never really hardcore into them. I like them, and I like Nico, but I won’t front like I’m super knowledgeable. I just never got around to it. – Eric Andre
43. I loved ‘Space Ghost’ when I was in college. – Eric Andre
44. ‘The Simpsons’ is like Charlie Parker or Marlon Brando or Richard Pryor: Comedy couldn’t go back to the way it was after ‘The Simpsons’ came out. – Eric Andre
45. I grew up in Boca Raton, Florida – the worst place on earth. – Eric Andre
46. I’ve never seen ‘The Goonies.’ I’ve never seen ‘Indiana Jones.’ I watched ‘UHF’ over and over again when I was little, and that was it. I had no time for any other movies. I watched ‘Naked Gun,’ ‘UHF,’ and ‘Airplane!’ over and over. – Eric Andre
47. I care a lot; I’m very sensitive. – Eric Andre
48. You can’t really feel the direct change from one president to another versus people closer to you in local elections. – Eric Andre
49. All motivation is defined by intention. If the intention is to hurt, divide, or belittle, it’s wrong; if it’s an attempt to cope with or make sense of tragedy, it’s something different. If it’s commenting on society’s flaws, versus adding to society’s flaws, I think the audience can tell. – Eric Andre
I want to be remembered for my poop jokes. Those are the most important kind. – Eric Andre
Biography of Eric Andre:
The birth year of this famous television host is 1983. He was born in Boca Raton of Florida. He possesses both American and Afro-Haitian legacies.
Eric Andre’s mother is from Manhattan of New York. His father was an immigrant. In his profession, he was a psychiatrist. Andre gets his Jewish legacy from his mother and the black inheritance from his father.
In childhood, Eric Andre joined the Dreyfoos School of the Arts. The school locates in West Palm Beach of Florida. After completing his graduation from this school, he moved to Boston.
Here, he joined the Berklee College of Music in 2001. In 2005, he graduated from this college. During his college period, he used to play the double bass.
Eric Andre is not married yet. He had an affair with Rosario Dawson. Rosario Dawson is also an American actress and producer. Andre and Rosario were in a relationship from 2016-2017. We find Eric Andre as an atheist. He is the practitioner of Transcendental Meditation.
Eric Andre started his career in 2003. We can see his excellence in various fields. You may hear about the popular television show “The Eric Andre Show”. The show started in 2012.
This show is the creation of Eric Andre. He is also the host of this show. This show appears on the Cartoon Network channel.
In this show, you can enjoy celebrity interviews, prank, and humor. We also find Eric Andre in the comedy show. In the comedy show “Don’t Trust the B—in Apartment 23”, we also see him. Eric Andre appeared in the comedy show “Man Seeking Woman.”
Disenchantment is a popular animated show. In this show, we find the character, Lucy. Eric Andre has given the voice of this character. He appeared on Netflix in 2020 through “Legalize Everything.” In June 2020, the show was released.
Why should we follow him?
Eric Andre has proved his talent in different fields. We find him as a successful television host and producer. Simultaneously, we may discover his talent in acting and writing.
If we observe his career, we’ll find that he never bound himself within any field or boundary.
Instead, he successfully presented all of his excellence. It is only possible when we have proper confidence and spirit within us.
We should follow his enthusiasm and dedication to work. By looking over his quotes, we can learn about the desires and wishes of life. His commitment reflects in his excerpts. He expresses his passion for being remembered through his work.