The concept of the inner child is a popular topic of Analytical Psychology. The term ‘inner child’ refers to the childish aspect of an individual. Every people learn a lot of things in his childhood. The concept of ‘inner child’ includes childhood learning. The idea became popular through John Bradshaw’s books. The idea of ‘inner child’ relates to the existence of the individual.
Many people celebrate the concept of ‘inner child.’ You can acquaint yourself with their ideas and concepts by going through the Inner Child quotes. The quotes inspire us to evaluate our worth. The childish aspect of the people, remind us of the innocent parts of our life. The quotes suggest us to give honor to our inner child.
Top 50 Inner Child Quotes:
1. I think my inner child wants to take over the world. -Mark Foster
2. I’m happy to report that my inner child is still ageless. -James Broughton
3. I love fantasy; I love imagination – that’s the inner child in me. -Hannah John-Kamen
4. Inner child work is essential. It’s the essence of growth as a whole person -Cheryl Richardson
5. It sounds corny, but I’ve promised my inner child that never again will I ever abandon myself for anything or anyone else again. -Wynonna Judd
6. My inner child is not wounded. -Shannen Doherty
7. It’s not an easy course. It’s not designed to be. We’re not here to get you in touch with your inner child. -Jim Mattis
8. My idea is to bring out the inner child that my generation has inside, which does not go to sleep because of so much angst over the day-to-day routine. With so much going on, you start tuning out emotions and surprises. -Thalia
9. I want a man, but I want a man that also wants to embrace his inner child. -Paula Patton
10. My quest these days is to find my long lost inner child, but I’m afraid if I do, I’ll end up with food in my hair and way too in love with the cats. -Kenny Loggins
11. Raising kids these days is hard. I’m the second to last child in my family. I think it’s tough; I have two kids, I see them and I feel like I see things in them; they awaken the inner child in you. -Gore Verbinski
12. That certainly is one approach to take. My own is to acknowledge the inner child and try to work with my first fascination with science fiction. I have tried to build on its idea content and narrative drive rather than to discard them. -James E. Gunn
13. The child is in me still and sometimes not so still. –Fred Rogers
14. The most potent muse of all is our own inner child. -Stephen Nachmanovitch
15. Hello, inner child, I’m the inner babysitter! -Terry Pratchett
16. The people at Dylan’s Candy Bar, they have to have an inner child and a sense of fun… and love the colors and the textures. -Dylan Lauren
17. In New York, just standing still on the sidewalk is a weird feeling. You have this incessant need to do things. Los Angeles is about kicking back, relaxing, your inner child, peace. -Esai Morales
18. Growing up and seeing Shawn Johnson, for her to call me on the phone, I think my inner child was freaking out! -Laurie Hernandez
19. I love fantasy; I love imagination – that’s the inner child in me. –Hannah John-Kamen
20. Caring for your inner child has a powerful and surprisingly quick result: Do it and the child heals.” –Martha Beck
21. I think my inner child wants to take over the world. –Mark Foster
22. I want a man, but I want a man that also wants to embrace his inner child. –Paula Patton
23. The most sophisticated people I know – inside they are all children. –Jim Henson
24. Imagination is our inner-child and creativity, its playground. –Jaeda DeWalt
25. Many of us are guilty of not taking enough time to dial into our inner child’s voice. –Kim Ha Campbell
26. See the world through the eyes of your inner child. The eyes that sparkle in awe and amazement as they see love, magic and mystery in the most ordinary things. –Henna Sohail
27. Within us all is a radiant inner child bathed in joy. –Amy Leigh Mercree
28. Honor your inner child by losing yourself in simple pleasures. –Kim del Valle Walker
29. Some people think ignoring their inner child makes them seem grown-up. When I see someone ignoring a crying child, I think they’re an asshole –Jay Bell
30. Unleash your inner child, be a little wild. –Laura E. Brusseau
31. Always bring out your inner child, be young at heart always, life is beautiful. –Unknown
32. Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. –C.S. Lewis
33. In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play. –Friedrich Nietzsche
34. Caring for your inner child has a powerful and surprisingly quick result: Do it and the child heals. -Martha Beck
35. When I grow up I want to be a little boy. -Joseph Heller
36. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. -Pablo Picasso
37. Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play. -Heraclitus
38. It sounds corny, but I’ve promised my inner child that never again will I ever abandon myself for anything or anyone else again.-Wynonna Judd
39. The sun illuminates only the eye of the man, but shines into the eye and the heart of the child. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
40. When childhood dies, its corpses are called adults. -Brian Aldiss
What do you say to your inner child?
If you want to connect with our inner child, you may look over the Inner Child quotes. The quotes will give you the courage to face all the challenges of your life. It will increase your self-confidence and self-respect. Nowadays, we find many people who are suffering from the existential crisis.
The concept of the inner child introduces you to your existence.
Our inner child has an unconditional spirit and energy. Everything is possible for it. We should keep it unaffected. So, we may say to our inner child that, ‘stay unaffected by the age and surroundings.’
What is your inner child?
The inner child is our implicit childish aspect. We may not always be aware of this fact, but it is still within us. It is another side of our personality that is hidden within us. This site is also an inevitable part of us. We have learned most of our activities in our childhood. These childhood activities that we have learned at an early age are part of our inner child. So, we can say that our inner child is our innocent part that does the childlike activities.
What age is your inner child?
Every people have an inner child within him. The age of the inner child is different for different people. We can identify the age of our inner child by observing our interests and our likings. A popular way to find out our inner child’s age is finding out what kind of child books we generally like?
If our inner child’s age is 3-5 years, we’ll find interest in the straight forward books. If it is a little more than that, our part will be different. If our inner child’s age is 4-6 years old, we’ll like more involved stories. In this way, through observing your interest, you may find out your inner child. I generally find interest in comic books. I think that my inner child is older than six years.
The inner child is a common aspect of the human being. We all have an innocent side within us, and it has a significant effect on us. Our inner child has positive effects on us. It helps to increase our self-honor, self-love, and self-confidence. The inner child quotes represent the effects and importance of the inner child on us.