The best gift from our Creator is our parents. The Almighty sent the children to their parents to protect them in their helpless period of life.
It is the parents to whom; the children can expect unconditional love. Every parent loves their kids more than anything else in the world.
A child’s character, behavior, thinking all things depend on the parents. So parenting is a significant thing for the parents.
If you are a new mom and dad, then you may have difficulties understanding proper parenting. To get proper knowledge, you may look over the positive parenting quotes.
TOP 60 Positive Parenting Quotes:
At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents. -Jane D. Hull
2. Parenting is something that I got early, because when you grow up without a father being there, and you see a single mother struggle to feed the kids, you do not want to put your own blood through that. -Rza
3. Parenting is love, sure, but it’s as much about receiving love as it is giving it. Parenthood is a kind of vanity. -Rumaan Alam
4. Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them. -P. J. O’Rourke
5. Parents learn a lot from their children about coping with life. -Muriel Spark
6. Parenthood and family come first for me, and when I’m not working I’m cool with the Teletubbies. -Clive Owen
7. Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore. -Ogden Nash
8. There are times as a parent when you realize that your job is not to be the parent you always imagined you’d be, the parent you always wished you had. Your job is to be the parent your child needs, given the particulars of his or her own life and nature. -Ayelet Waldman
9. Parentage is a very important profession, but no test of fitness for it is ever imposed in the interest of the children. -George Bernard Shaw
10. Parents forgive their children least readily for the faults they themselves instilled in them. -Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
11. There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone. -Billy Graham
Inspirational Parenting Quotes:
After becoming the new parents, if you are thinking about what to do, then; you can go through the inspirational parenting quotes.
The quotes are written in a way that can help you to increase your patience and courage. Patience is significant to deal with children.
The quotes inspire to behave with your kids in a way; that they can remember all through their life. You’ll find that; the quotes are highly motivating.
Parents are the bones on which children cut their teeth. -Peter Ustinov
14. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. -Charles R. Swindoll
15. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth. -Jennifer Aniston
16. Tiger parenting is all about raising independent, creative, courageous kids. In America today, there’s a dangerous tendency to romanticize creativity in a way that may undermine it. -Amy Chua
17. With parenting, like any other skill in life, practice makes perfect. -Jo Swinson
18. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. -Henry Ward Beecher
19. My father was a farmer and my mother was a farmer, but, my childhood was very good. I am very grateful for my childhood, because it was full of gladness and good humanity. -Roberto Benigni
20. Parents should not smoke in order to discourage their kids from smoking. A child is more likely to smoke when they have been raised in the environment of a smoker. -Christy Turlington
21. When a parent shows up with an attitude of entitlement, understand that under it is a boatload of anxiety. -Robert Evans
22. What parent has it easy? I just never make the difficulty of it an obstacle. I just do it. -Marlee Matlin
Gentle Parenting Quotes:
From the quotes, you’ll get different ideas and suggestions from the experienced persons. You’ll learn how to behave with your loving child to make them self-confident and strong.
The quotes will make you understand that everything is difficult before it is simple. You have to deal with the situation with patience.
You have to deal with all the situations with maturity and with a calm brain. The gentle parenting quotes inspire us to behave with our children that we would expect from our child if we were a child now.
Gentle parenting doesn’t involve instantaneous results, but naturally achieved, life-long lasting results. -Kirsty Lee
24. Many people think that discipline is the essence of parenting. But that isn’t parenting. Parenting is not telling your child what to do when he or she misbehaves. Parenting is providing the conditions in which a child can realize his or her full human potential. -Gordon Neufeld
25. Parenting is not giving your child everything they want. Parenting is not being your child’s friend. Parenting is about preparing your child to be a useful and respectful person in society. -GloZell
26. I’ve met many rich kids over the years. Many are very down to earth and work hard; they come from decent parenting. Others, however, are not. -Jesse Spencer
27. I came to parenting the way most of us do – knowing nothing and trying to learn everything. -Mayim Bialik
28. There is no job more important than parenting. This I believe. -Ben Carson
29. The Golden Rule of Parenting is; do unto your children as you wish your parents had done unto you! -Louise Hart
30. I’m not a parenting expert. In fact, I’m not sure that I even believe in the idea of ‘parenting experts.’ I’m an engaged, imperfect parent and a passionate researcher. I’m an experienced mapmaker and a stumbling traveler. Like many of you, parenting is by far my boldest and most daring adventure. -Brene Brown
Positive Parenting Tips:
If you are looking for parenting tips, you can read the positive parenting quotes. From the quotes, you’ll come to know the important tips, which will help you raise your child.
You’ll also know the importance of giving priority to your child’s opinion from an early age. At the same time, you may also know the parents’ limitations to fulfill their child’s wishes.
Of course, the parents will prioritize their child’s opinion, but they should avoid fulfilling all of their demands.
The parenting style that is good for grit is also the parenting style good for most other things: Be really, really demanding, and be very, very supportive. -Angela Duckworth
32. Parenting is the most important thing to many of us, and so it’s also the place we’re most vulnerable. We’re all a little afraid we’re doing it wrong. -Glennon Doyle Melton
33. My mom and dad gave their kids the greatest gift of all – the gift of unconditional love. They cared deeply about who we would be, and much less about what we would do. -Mitt Romney
34. Parenting classes should be mandatory, whether you are adopting or not, and would include an evaluation of your current physical, mental and financial state as well as how ready you are to take on the rigors of parenthood. Our children are our most precious natural resource, and there is absolutely no other way to parent but to put them first. -Dale Archer
35. Parenthood remains the greatest single preserve of the amateur. -Alvin Toffler
36. My mother protected me from the world and my father threatened me with it. -Quentin Crisp
37. Modern parents want to nurture so skillfully that Mother Nature will gasp in admiration at the marvels their parenting produces from the soft clay of children. -George Will
38. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
39. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. -Franklin P. Jones
40.Most children threaten at times to run away from home. This is the only thing that keeps some parents going. -Phyllis Diller
41. Don’t stop planning for a better future for your family, but don’t forget to give them their moment also. -Unknown
42. “There is no such thing as a perfect parent. Just be a real one.” -Sue Atkins
43. The child supplies the power but the parents have to do the steering. –Benjamin Spock
44. We are apt to forget that children watch examples better than they listen to preaching. -Roy L. Smith
45. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence. -Plato
46. Children are our second chance to have a great parent-child relationship. -Laura Schlessinger
47. Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk. -Carl Jung
48. Because of their size, parents may be difficult to discipline properly. -P. J. O’Rourke
49. I adore my family. I don’t love their politics. I think they’re wonderful parents. They were dreadful at parenting. -Alexandra Fuller
50. Loving a child doesn’t mean giving in to all his whims; to love him is to bring out the best in him, to teach him to love what is difficult. -Nadia Boulanger
Peaceful Parenting Quotes:
Peaceful parenting quotes suggest that parents should not control their children. You have to believe your children in their activities.
You have to allow them to do their task by themselves. It would be best if you let your kids do their tasks independently. We have to give proper value to their independence.
If you always behave peacefully with the kids, they will also be peaceful in their behavior. So, it depends mostly on the parents whether their child will be peaceful or rude.
How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child’s board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted. -Walter Scott
52. A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it. -Frank A. Clark
53. A mother who is really a mother is never free. -Honore de Balzac
54. “The point of parenting is not to have all the answers before we start out but instead to figure it out on the go as our children grow. Because as they do, so will we.”-Bridgett Miller
55. Parenthood always comes as a shock. Postpartum blues? Postpartum panic is more like it. We set out to have a baby; what we get is a total take-over of our lives. -Polly Berrien Berends
56. Childhood obesity is best tackled at home through improved parental involvement, increased physical exercise, better diet and restraint from eating. -Bob Filner
57. I feel very blessed to have two wonderful, healthy children who keep me completely grounded, sane and throw up on my shoes just before I go to an awards show just so I know to keep it real. -Reese Witherspoon
58. My parents saw their job of parenting as their most important role in life, and I aim to aspire to that. -Andrew Lincoln
59. Parenting now is a two-way relationship where you learn from each other. -Juhi Chawla
60. My best parenting advice would be not to take the job too seriously. Teach your kids to be nice, and everything else falls into place. -Ben Falcone
It is scenically proved that a person’s behavior depends on his childhood experiences. In childhood, the child spends most of its time, either with its mother or its father.
So proper parenting is essential for building the proper behavior of the children. The positive parenting quotes are helpful for the parents to give proper guidelines to them. The quotes suggest advice, motivate, and show the exact direction to the parents.
Related Quotes: Top 30 Rainbow Baby Quotes