Top 50 Stairs Quotes
1. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.—Zig Ziglar
2. Never look backwards or you’ll fall down the stairs.—Rudyard Kipling
3. Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.—Roy T. Bennett
4. The elevator to success is broken, take the stairs.—Jenifer Lewis
5. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.—Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. The world is made of stairs, and there are those who go up and those who go down.—Ed McBain
7. We are all on the stairs, my friend; some of us are going down, some us are going up!—Mehmet Murat Ildan
8. In the haunted house of life, art is the only stair that doesn’t creak.—Tom Robbins
9. Every lesson you take from your past immediately turns into a stairs to the light!—Mehmet Murat Ildan
10. Life is a journey up a spiral staircase; as we grow older we cover the ground covered we have covered before, only higher up; as we look down the winding stair below us we measure our progress by the number of places where we were but no longer are. The journey is both repetitious and progressive; we go both round and upward.—William Butler Yeats
11. It is not enough to stare up the steps, we must step up the stairs.—Vaclav Havel
12. Life tells you to take the elevator, but love tells you to take the stairs.—David Levithan
13. All rising to great places is by a winding stair.—Gautama Buddha
14. Success is not an accident. It is sheer hard work. There is no short-cuts. You have to take the stairs and you have to start from the bottom.—Rita Zahara
15. A man falls down a flight of stairs and somebody rushes over to him and asks, Did you miss a step? No, he answers, I hit every one of them!—Milton Berle
16. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.—Joe Girard
17. Faith goes up the stairs that love has built and looks out the windows which hope has opened.—Charles Spurgeon
18. I took the stairs and felt like my childhood took the elevator.—Drew Barrymore
- Set of 14 family words, great to add inspirational spirit to your house, picture wall, stair, etc.
- Die cut decals are removable without damaging your walls and when ready to remove, just peel off.
- Matte Finish make it look of comfortable touch paint on your walls, doors, glass, windows, or any other smooth or semi-textured surface.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Share your creations and innovations with family to make an amazing accent wall, ceiling, party decoration.
- Contain 11 quotes, range from 18.5" to 28" wide and 2.4" to 4" tall. 3 sheets in typesetting per package.
- Decals are removable without damaging your walls and when ready to remove, just peel off.
- Matte Finish make it look of real metallic paint on your walls, doors, glass, windows, or any other smooth or semi-textured surface.
- Perfect for decorating stairs staircase living room housewarming.
- Share your creations and innovations with family to make an amazing accent wall, stairway, party decoration.
- Peel & stick; No paint, no tools, and no hassle. Instantly brighten up any space
- Remove in seconds without damaging your paint
- MEASUREMENTS: Multiple Sizes
- EASY TO APPLY WITH TRANSFER FILM, No complex method or additional hardware is required for applying these personalized stickers! Simply clean your surface, ensuring it's oil-free, peel off the sticker, and slowly apply it using our transfer film. Enjoy a hassle-free and straightforward application process.
- NON-TOXIC & ECO-FRIENDLY, Our vinyls are crafted from non-toxic PVC material, ensuring safety for you and your surroundings. Additionally, we use eco-friendly inks that have minimal impact on the environment.
- IDEAL FOR FLAT SURFACES, Our wall decals are best suited for smooth and flat surfaces. We recommend applying them on glass, metal, and smooth walls, avoiding textured surfaces such as stone or brick walls.
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER SUPPORT, We value your satisfaction and are committed to providing exceptional service. If you have any concerns about your purchase or encounter any issues during installation, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our responsive customer support team will promptly address your inquiries and work towards a resolution within 24 hours.
- PROUDLY MADE IN USA, PREMIUM PRINT QUALITY, Our decals are proudly manufactured in the United States, ensuring a product of the highest quality. Made and printed with the finest craftsmanship, they offer exceptional durability and long-lasting aesthetics.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
19. The elevator to success is out of order, but the stairs are always open.—Zig Ziglar
20. Stairs elevate you; ethics elevates you; goodness elevates you; awareness elevates you; wisdom elevates you.—Mehmet Murat Ildan
21. No amount of smiling at a flight of stairs has ever made it turn into a ramp —Stella Young
22. Life for me ain’t been no crystal stair —Langston Hughes
23. The best time of love, is when one goes up the stairs.—Georges Clemenceau
24. I like to run, to go down the stairs, I’m one of those kind of people.—Jill Clayburgh
25. Two things are bad for the heart – running up stairs and running down people.—Bernard Baruch
26. Halfway down the stairs, is a stair, where I sit. There isn’t any, other stair, quite like, it. I’m not at the bottom, I’m not at the top; So this is the stair, where, I always, stop. Halfway up the stairs, isn’t up, and isn’t down. It isn’t in the nursery, it isn’t in the town. And all sorts of funny thoughts, run round my head: It isn’t really anywhere! It’s somewhere else instead!—A. A. Milne
27. Without water drops, there can be no oceans; without steps, there can be no stairs; without little things, there can be no big things!—Mehmet Murat Ildan
28. A habit cannot be tossed out the window; it must be coaxed down the stairs a step at a time.—Mark Twain
29. You can’t break a bad habit by throwing it out the window. You’ve got to walk it slowly down the stairs.—Mark Twain
30. A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time: pills or stairs.—Joan Walsh Anglund
31. When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important. It’s hard to understand failure when you’re going through it, but in the grand scheme of things it’s good to fall down – not because you’re drunk and not near stairs.—Ellen DeGeneres
33. Man, unlike anything organic or inorganic in the universe, grows beyond his work, walks up the stairs of his concepts, emerges ahead of his accomplishments.—John Steinbeck
34. You have a choice. Live or die. Every breath is a choice. Every minute is a choice. Every time you don’t throw yourself down the stairs, that’s a choice. Every time you don’t crash your car, you re-enlist.—Chuck Palahniuk
35. In matters of climbing long staircases, how many stairs there are is not as important as how strong a will you have!—Mehmet Murat Ildan
36. Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators.—Stephen Fry
37. Stairs,” Valkyrie said, disappointed. “Not just ordinary stairs,” Skulduggery told her as he led the way down. “Magic stairs.” “Really?” “Oh, yes.” She followed him into the darkness. “How are they magic?” “They just are.” “In what way?” “In a magicky way.” She glared at the back of his head. “They aren’t magic at all, are they?” “Not really.—Derek Landy
38. I summon to the winding ancient stair; Set all your mind upon the steep ascent—William Butler Yeats
39. A stair not worn hollow by footsteps is, regarded from its own point of view, only a boring something made of wood.—Franz Kafka
40. Every right quote is a golden stair to enlightenment!—Mehmet Murat Ildan
41. However steep or ramshackle they may be, don’t ever despise the stairs which take you up to higher levels!—Mehmet Murat Ildan
42. When you reach for a star, only angels are there. And it’s not very far, just a step on a stair.—Kate Bush
43. Many people have the right aim in life, they just never get around to pulling the trigger. The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps — we must step up the stairs.—Vance Havner
44. There might be too many stairs to go up; ignore the stairs!—Mehmet Murat Ildan
45. You shall find out how salt is the taste of another man’s bread, and how hard is the way up and down another man’s stairs.—Dante Alighieri
46. Now is the dramatic moment of fate, Watson, when you hear a step upon the stair which is walking into your life, and you know not whether for good or ill.—Arthur Conan Doyle
47. You know how it is when you’re walking up the stairs, and you get to the top, and you think there’s one more step? I’m like that all the time.—Steven Wright
48. An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.—Mitch Hedberg
49. History is only the pattern of silken slippers descending the stairs to the thunder of hobnailed boots climbing upward from below.—Voltaire
50. Start climbing the stairs without thinking how steep are the stairs or how many stairs are there!—Mehmet Murat Ildan